Sign in to follow this  
AbdiJohnson

Almost all mosques in C.A.R destroyed

HutuKing I was in Amsterdam just last week. I heard you live in Amsterdam. I should have informed you of my wherabouts so you could have killed me and make Allah pleased with you and guarantee a spot for you in fairytale heaven. Maybe you would meet Mohammed.

Maybe next time you Arab booty clapper. You are an Arab slave.

Why would king of Hutu Rwanda live in Amsterdam?

Slave of John, apostates who are threats to islamic countries are to be killed. If u keep quiet in Mogadishu, Dont insult religion, nothing will happen to u!

HutuKing your people are a threat to yourself. I am no threat to you.

Today Saudi Arabian mosque bombed. Sunni vs Shia. Shabab kill fellow Sunnis in Somalia. You Muslims kill each other. I am not a threat to you. I am just a spectator. I am eating my popcorn with 3D glasses while you destroy yourself. Atheist who insult Islam should be your last concern while you people kill each other for no reason.

Dont insult me. Iam Somali descendant of Samaale ancestor, nothing to do with Tutsi and Hutus.

You mentioned Terrorists. I agree with you sir. Terrorists are vile monsters. I was never fan of terrorism.