Sign in to follow this  
AbdiJohnson

Almost all mosques in C.A.R destroyed

A taste of your own medicine.

When you celebrate the suffering of non Muslims, this happens. How the tables have turned.

Maybe now we can stop seeing destroyed churches and blown up Buddha statues older than Islam itself by ISIS and the Taliban and Education is sinful (Boko Haram) and Al Shabab and your hundreds of other terror groups.

How does it feel? The shoe is now on the other foot.

Holac   

Another story of a "savage African" going on a rampage looking for anything valuable to destroy. What is new?

I have been to Somalia three times already and will go again in November. You have had ample opportunity in the past and have another chance to do it soon.

I am a proud apostate and my views are known. No one touches me because I am "landheere" which is unfortunate because I want to be a martyr

further West, the areas occupied by the Ethiopians you turn a blind eye to.

Samatar is a noble man but I am not related to him.

Somalis needs his secular leadership in order to get on the right path. Your views and ways have led us astray. Your way of life has failed the Somali people. We must abandon your beliefs in order to restore dignity to the Somali people. We had dignity before the Arabs came here to spread their tribal make belief and brainwash us.

I will end the days of Somalis crying for a dead Palestinian boy but giggling when a Somali boy is killed in a clan war. I will end the days of Somalis rejecting 'haram' Somali culture but instead embrace Arab culture. I am here to end the mental slavery and the self hatred. I am here to make you stop claiming an Arab Hashim daddy.

I am here to get rid of the shackles placed on your ankles by Ahmed and Yusuf and Musa bin suicide bombing in a market place

I hope the Muslims don't cry when their mosque is destroyed. They've destroyed temples and churches and secular places for learning but they don't apologize. They instead scream Allahu Akbar.

That explains perfectly your love for the kuffar and renegading from the truth. You are unwelcome in Mogadishu, we will slaughter the apostates. Stay with your people, they shelter murtaddiin.

ESTV showed me the kind of people you belong to.

somalee   

Two extremists. The terrorist-wannabe is the worse one though. Coward keyboard warrior threatening people over the internet.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

That explains perfectly your love for the kuffar and renegading from the truth. You are unwelcome in Mogadishu, we will slaughter the apostates. Stay with your people, they shelter murtaddiin.

ESTV showed me the kind of people you belong to.

Which of your two religions are you defending- Islam or the unholy clan?

Iam not Hutu, Tutsi. Calling me King of the Hutu Rwandans is honour. Iam only a slave of Allah.

I dont know Rwandan called Hutuking. U can say Iam Cushitic Slave of Allah.

No iam not terrorist supporter!!!