Sign in to follow this  
YoniZ

Nomads At Their Best - Gratitude and Mutual Respect.

Odey   

It seems people have been fed a lot of scare stories about Reer Puntland which is being seen for what it is-FALSE!.

I congratulate Reer Puntland and especially the Traditional Leaders plus the political ones. The recent support for their brethren returning home and of course how every Somali is treated the same as the local whilst there is very encouraging. The one thing I want to point out is that they hardly ever shout abut these good things they do. That says a lot. Good on ya!

Mooge   

adam and his mad cidansuldan need to learn one or two things from the Eagle clan niyoow. we don't bother others, we respect our somali brothers and we mind our own business. we welcome everyone as our own and sometimes people we welcome shyt on us and disrespect us, but we don't moves until we have to. it is our tradition of dowladnmo and gobanimo. if you are GOB, victory is yours in the end. that is our motto.

niyoow look at the Cadaado group who have been convening a phantom clannish dream in that city just to attack our peace loving people. they collaborated with a clannish president and claimed the whole state of Mudug as their own just because they have deep rooted hate for us. they know it won't work by any means, but they made the claim anyways. we didn't do anything to them. we are their brothers in peace. we welcomed them and allowed them to live in Gaalkacyo in peace. we created Galmudug for them so that they can have their own state and feel good about themselves. all they want was to disrespect us because they are drunk on power niyoow. they thought that Mogadishu being the seat of Somali government is all they need to dominate and continue the chaos which they have always benefited from. they don't believe there is any other way the can compete with other Somalis. if there is chaos, wars, famine, land grap, and daily bombings, they believe it is good for them. what i always tell my HAG friends in nairobi is to believe in themselves, and see good instead of evil. gobanimo wa udhalasho niyoow.

Mooge,

Awoowe, one thing the Pirate boys surpassed all others is their treatment of their high esteemed guests. Not all Guests receive the 4 Gs i.e. Gaadhi, Guri, Gaadsin iyo Gacalo aad la goo'goysid hadalka habeenkii :D

I am sure the Elders who travelled from Hargeisa were given the same par-excellence treatment as the English Traveller Dougls Collin received.

Abwaanada waxba laga guntaa, yaad galoof noqone

Somalida ninkii Guur damcow, yaanad gees marine

Meel u Gu'gu ku dhacay baan ogay, geedo qariyeene

Hadii aad Dhabeel Gaar'ah iyo Dholole Doonayso

Waa inu hiyiga kaa galaa, Guri *******

Amba Gooshkan waxan maaganay inaan ka Gaa'taaye, :D

What iam watching is a terrorist abwaan praising Michael Jackson.

Why should Michael Jackson free a terrorist who was caught in Galgala fighting amongst alshabaab? I bet money is paid!

YoniZ   

<cite>
said:</cite>

It seems people have been fed a lot of scare stories about Reer Puntland which is being seen for what it is-FALSE!.

!

Oday, that is right ,and the opposite is also right, where people in PL are fed a lot of scare stories about their brethren from SL and the South. If you wanna see what I am talking about, look no further than Mooge and his behavior right here, in this topic :(

The scare mongering culture of late must stop, and people should be let to travel freely, and see the true character of Nomads where ever they inhabit.

Adam   

Mooge, its ramadan so Nabad , Caano iyo timir. Also you did not create Galmudg nin weyn baa maxa ku qasbaya beenta, Galmudug state was created by the locals citizens of that area . So respect Your neighbours and peaceful coexisting will continue....... regional and internationals borders will and must be respected .

YoniZ   

<cite>
said:</cite>

What was he in Jail for? What did he do?

One of his poems seems to be over nationalistic, and has been interpreted by some as praising Shabab. That resulted, sending him to prison in both Hargeisa and Garowe.