Sign in to follow this  
AbdiJohnson

Somalia must lose aid if it doesn't legalize gay marriages

I am getting annoyed at there being no strings attached when it comes to aid given to Africa, in particularly Somalia.

Somalia needs to improve its human rights record. This continent is rife with abuse and intolerance and its time the Western world put a stop to this. They have the power. They have the leverage. For damn sakes, these people can't build roads or schools on their own. Aid should only be given with Western conditions.

The U.S. and its allies must force gay marriage, an end of child slavery as well as an end to FGM and other African barbarism.

I don't only think of this as a human rights issue but also when it comes to immigration. Thousands of Somalis, and hundreds of thousands of Africans, come to the West by boat risking their lives for the Western dream. This doesn't have to happen anymore. The Africans want Western life and so work should be done there like it has happened in the other places that wanted Western lifestyles

Odey   

war waxaad soo tukubtidba ma waxaad hada latimid lagaroonayaal haaku baashaalaan Soomalia, meesha nooga bax

<cite>
said:</cite>

war waxaad soo tukubtidba ma waxaad hada latimid lagaroonayaal haaku baashaalaan Soomalia,meesha nooga bax

LooL waad iga qoslisiisay Oday. Reer Baraawe waxeey ku maah maahaan, 'Cimrigaaga oo raago, geel dhalaayona waa kutusoo'.

Sheekadaana manoo dhineed, waa Yaab.

Refrain from insulting me; its against the rules.

You have to be tolerant of different views and different people. This is why Somalia is in its situation today. Let's move forward or the rest of the world will leave us behind. The Somalis love to discriminate against minorities; they say clan minorities are half of what a noble Somali is. 0.5 out of 1. I will fight anyone who insists on threatening any kind of minority or wishes to take away their unalienable human rights

Odey   

War geedyahow maxaa lagaa caayaa adaaba cay isugu filane?. War orod meelaha bidixda kasoo laafyood hanoola imaan qurunkaane

Slave of John,

Where was Kuffar Aid to Ardul Soomaal before and during colonisation????7

Where was the aid from the Crusaders and the Jews in 2011 famine?

Where was the aid from kaafir billaah when serbians killed bosnians, when 300.000 baidoa citizens died in 1990's, when tutsis were massacred, when rohingyas are destroyed....

They can stick their aid in the backhole. We dont need their cursed aid.

Somalia is doomed because of the foreigners.

You have got to be shitting me. I remember famine money being collected by students in my class and being told the Canadian government would match private donations. Jewish aid workers had to claim Westerm nationalities in Dadaab so children wouldn't refuse food from them and even avoid death

I am also in favour of polygamy and hope the West legalizes it over here. But not your kind of polygamy where 10 year old girls are forced into marriage with an old horny man. I've seen this occur with my own eyes so no point denying it. It is as Somali as khat. I'm referring to marriages with consenting and of age adults (i.e. a woman with 10 husbands or a husband with 3 wives). We must all promote human rights for all people no matter where they live

Odey   

slave of John

has it crossed your tiny brain that we are Muslims and have our own sensibilities, beliefs, cultures, which we value as much as we value our lives and that we are not prepared to just simply adopt another society's way of life?.

In short- we are Slaves of Allah as you are a slave of John. Keep your way of life and we will keep ours.

I am here to civilize you. Human rights are not negotiable. Keep your beliefs to your self; Somali society will and should conform to the appropriate and correct values. Its not a matter of if but when that happens. I am confident future aid will have conditions attached and the corrupt thieves will bend over. Ironic that Somali corruption will have a positive impact on changing our future for the better.

If we were to allow your values to be unchanged, Bantus and the untouchable minorities would still be worth less than barn animals. Somalia will no longer be a zoo. I will not sit back and allow you to deny people their rights and mistreat them and accept the foolish, "Its our culture" line. If you are against gay marriage, dont have one. Simple. You're not being forced into anything. You will be forced to leave other people alone. Dont apply your beliefs on those who don't want anything to do with it.

Your beliefs allows for slavery; is society just supposed to sit back and allow people to be kidnapped and shackled so they can wipe your floors and get down on all fours?

Slave of Disbeliever John,

We will kill anyone that promotes homosexuality, atheism in Somalia.

That is our promise to Human Rights Watch in Mogadishu, i dont know about Hargeisa!

My merciful advise to you and other somalis like you: dont ever reveal your vile thoughs in Somalia or u might end up in body bag.

Slave of Disney's Sky God,

Anything that moves is killed and raped and robbed in Somalia. Even the stray dogs are not safe. Dying at the hands of the uncivilized while trying to civilize them is nothing short of dignified martyrdom.

Atheism and homosexuality exists in Somalia in levels similar to that in the West and in fact one Somali MP openly called for gay marriage to be legalized a few years ago. It'll be only be a matter of time before it becomes a reality in our ancestral homeland. More of our people will get access to the internet and Western influence will start to creep into our cities. Nomads now have data connection and are making calls from the deep bush while travelling with their camels.

Times have certainly changed and this is only the beginning. This is my promise to you that in no time Xaliimos will be openly drinking Heineken at Liido beach. I want you to remember in the future that it was AbdiJohnson that told you this first

House Slave of Uncle John ,Perhaps you are talking about 1000 years later.

Everything can change by then.

But make no mistake, i will teach my sons and they will their sons (IN SHA ALLAH) to hunt down homosexuals and atheists in the land of Soomaal.

No, not 1000 years but in our generations time.

Speak to anyone in Mogadishu or Hargeisa or even the recent refugees who joined us in the West; condom use and sex before marriage is widespread among the youth. This was unthinkable just 5 years ago. And Somalia is no longer dry... you can easily find alcohol. Forget about marijuana.

Your sons will be punished if they try to hurt a homosexual or a disbeliever. Laws will be in place then which will make sure they are thrown into dungeons if they dare to even engage in hate speech, forget about laying a finger.

I will never forget a video I've seen where an Al Jazeera journalist recorded an Al Shabab thug forcing a shop keeper to prayer who was clearly unhappy and was hesitant to do so. It was only the AK that made him follow the order. This is your typical Somali back home. They are not like the few Arab bootyclapper traitors who have held my people hostage.

The bootyclappers want to destroy my people but you won't be successful. If I trace back to my last known ancestor, every single name is Arab. Every single one. Not a single Somali name. This is the case for many Somalis. The Arab bootyclappers are the real enemy of the Somali people. You call me slave of Johnson but I am really slave of Ahmed. My slave master is an Arab according to my abtirsi. I am like African American John Thompson from St Louis or Crystal Lee from Houston. Somalis like me can read Arabic but can't read Somali. I can recite the Arab's book I've memorized but dont know Somali poems.

You will not humilate us any further.

Odey   

<cite>
said:</cite>

No, not 1000 years but in our generations time.

Speak to anyone in Mogadishu or Hargeisa or even the recent refugees who joined us in the West; condom use and sex before marriage is widespread among the youth. This was unthinkable just 5 years ago. And Somalia is no longer dry... you can easily find alcohol. Forget about marijuana.

Your sons will be punished if they try to hurt a homosexual or a disbeliever. Laws will be in place then which will make sure they are thrown into dungeons if they dare to even engage in hate speech, forget about laying a finger.

I will never forget a video I've seen where an Al Jazeera journalist recorded an Al Shabab thug forcing a shop keeper to prayer who was clearly unhappy and was hesitant to do so. It was only the AK that made him follow the order. This is your typical Somali back home. They are not like the few Arab bootyclapper traitors who have held my people hostage.

The bootyclappers want to destroy my people but you won't be successful. If I trace back to my last known ancestor, every single name is Arab. Every single one. Not a single Somali name. This is the case for many Somalis. The Arab bootyclappers are the real enemy of the Somali people. You call me slave of Johnson but I am really slave of Ahmed. My slave master is an Arab according to my abtirsi. I am like African American John Thompson from St Louis or Crystal Lee from Houston. Somalis like me can read Arabic but can't read Somali. I can recite the Arab's book I've memorized but dont know Somali poems.

You will not humilate us any further.

according to this deranged man his quotes include " you will not humiliate us, you will have to accept, we will impose" etc etc

It's obvious he doesn't consider himself as part of Somalis which only means he is either a non somali, or one of the people he is defending. Don't you think it is better if you said so?. Why masquerade as a Somali when we can all see you are not. Dumb comes to mind