Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somalilanders protest after being refused entry visas into Ethiopia

Waan gartay.

Looking at Ethiopia's mission to Somalia, there is an Embassy and 2 General Consulates.

The Embassy is located in Mogadishu, 1 Consolute in Garoowe and the other Hargeisa.

If they can't get it from the office in Hargeisa, why can't they goto the one in Garoowe or Xamar? Either way, good luck to them.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Waan gartay.

Looking at Ethiopia's mission to Somalia, there is an Embassy and 2 General Consulates.

The Embassy is located in Mogadishu, 1 Consolute in Garoowe and the other Hargeisa.

If they can't get it from the office in Hargeisa, why can't they goto the one in Garoowe or Xamar? Either way, good luck to them.

It is difficult to be unrecognized papercountry

Mooge   

Niyoow normal Somaliland citizens are smart and use somali passport any time. Only siilanyos close relatives are big in chasing phantom dream that will never come. ethiopia doesnt care one bit about this dream and it doesnt recognize Poor siilaanyo and his goverment so it is expected of them to play jokes on siilaanyo goverment like an adult giving kid a candy.

^^^

It's like a den of lunatics when the drugs are about to be given. The Ethiopian ambassador to Somaliland wrote a letter to the interior minister saying they ran out of visa stickers because of an increase in visas issued. Therefore they have to request for more and are therefore unable to issue visas.

Somalilanders travel to and from Ethiopia using a somaliland passport Ethiopia accepts it.

The only time Somalilanders use the somalia passport is for hajj due to lack of recognition. But Ethiopia, Djibouti and Kenya accept Somaliland passports.

These jahiils. A swahili is raping your sister in kismayo with pirates consent. A Burundi is taking your mom behind and ally way and instead they focus on a minor shortage of visas in somaliland.

These people are the true definition of munafaq

<cite>

Niyoow normal Somaliland citizens are smart and use somali passport any time. Only siilanyos close relatives are big in chasing phantom dream that will never come. ethiopia doesnt care one bit about this dream and it doesnt recognize Poor siilaanyo and his goverment so it is expected of them to play jokes on siilaanyo goverment like an adult giving kid a candy.

Qoslaaye offered to open an office in Hargeisa so they can get their E Somali Passport in their cities instead of having to goto Garowe or Xamar or the Somali embassies in Djibouti or Ethiopia, but they refused.

And the irony is, even Ethiopia doesnt allow them to fly out of Addis Ababa without the Somali Passport, they'd throw you in Jail.

^^^

I have a good number of friends who have a somaliland passport based in addis and they travel between Djibouti and the rest of Africa with a somaliland passport. I've even seen somaliland ngo delegates land at Glasgow of all places for conventions with a somaliland passport.

Furthermore no one has even challenged me regarding why the visa have been temporarily suspended. Because they and I know that it's exactly as I said.

This is the somaliland passport issues by a government:

This is the somalian passport issued by big beard.

This is wwhy the Somaliland passport is accepted by regional countries and Africa.

Slowly but surely...it's coming.

<cite>

^^^

I have a good number of friends who have a somaliland passport based in addis and they travel between Djibouti and the rest of Africa with a somaliland passport. I've even seen somaliland ngo delegates land at Glasgow of all places for conventions with a somaliland passport.

So again I think your talking outa your @ss.

Furthermore no one has even challenged me regarding why the visa have been temporarily suspended. Because they and I know that it's exactly as I said.

This is the somaliland passport issues by a government:

This is the somalian passport issued by big beard.

This is wwhy the Somaliland passport is accepted by regional countries and Africa.

Slowly but surely...it's coming.

Everyone can travel with fake passport, show us visas or stay silent.

The game is over. All you can come here with is qhat this and that. Walahi I don't chew. Secondly why on Ramadan would I lie when fasting. Acudubilah.

The only water boys for colonists have been you. Don't get me started on this and how they created the myth of ismaeil mirre to somehow show they were dervishes.

The top dervish leaders according to the British most wanted list the top were all from duriyada aka landers.

It was only under Afweyne barre may God root his sticken corpse through he'll fire it was changed. They changed history to make themselves look like they have balls. Look at them in plain sight yesterday duriyada were in maid. Today they own las anod and the entire north.

Your people have been weak from the beginning. There is only one thing they fear that is duriyada. Even with Africa's largest army they couldn't destroy them.

Look at them debating about passports. For get passports we own all your land.

Deeq A.   

Nomads, please stop the insults against one another. There is no need for that. We are also in the middle of the blessed month of Ramadan.