Sign in to follow this  
somalia4somalis

Puntland wants to secede from Somalia

Who let the mental institution patients on SOL today?

Puntland is Somalia and Somalia is Puntland, so nigga please...get the eff outta here with that nonsense!

<cite>
said:</cite>

Who let the mental institution patients on SOL today?

Puntland is Somalia and Somalia is Puntland, so nigga please...get the eff outta here with that nonsense!

Kalshaale is not Southern Website.

Not sure about the poster's basis for his statement or the truthfulness of it, but nowadays it is the default option for all these tribal fiefdoms whenever they have the slightest disagreement with the federal gov't. Example of that is the so called admin of Juba.

It seems that no one seems the bigger picture. Village mentality seems to be the prevailing order of the day/times. These administrations don't seem to grasp that their fate lies with their fellow Somalis, rather not the time-restricted and interest driven African forces in the country. Rather than default to 'I will have nothing to do with federal gov't' and 'I have my African backers looking after me' mentality, why not exhaust every avenue with the Somali Federal gov't, after all, your future is tied together for eternity, whether you like it or not. And the sad reality is, as I carry on with my endless diatribe, these fiefdoms are usually in the wrong when they resort to this sort of behavior, because they want to eat (misappropriate) bigger piece of the pie, and such don't want to be told so or encouraged to share a bit. Greedy bastards!