Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

King of the Somali people meets with King of Zulu people

peasant   

^ Talk about being negative, did you really have to say that knowing that this king went there to further the Somali cause in general and not just for particular group of Somalis?

<cite>
said:</cite>

NOT my king, that's for sure.

YES he is.

But like a dead fish with glazed over eyes, you are unable to see the truth for what it simply is.

The King has travelled to SA to speak with his Zulu counterpart about the security of the Somali community in that country. And I'm sure he has the thanks of all the Somalis living and doing business in South Africa who appreciate his efforts, no matter what the lowborn non-entities of this forum think and say.

YoniZ   

I will give him my absolute loyalty, if he can get rid of that girlish Arab Mashlax.

Why it is so hard for him to dress according to Somali tradition as per his host the King of Zulu did.

Tallaabo   

Whether he is legitimate or not I do appreciate the fact that he is making an effort to help fellow Somalis in need of support. But I hope he realises sooner rather than later how ridiculous he looks in that foreign dress.

Great Job Indeed ,We welcome anyone who can stop the Genocide on Somali Business community in South Africa ,

King of D meets King of Zulu tribe nothing wrong with that , I hope the King D succeeds in ending the violance against Somali People .

<cite>
said:</cite>

Any Somali King/sultan/garad can represent on behalf of Somalis.

You nailed it on the head.

Per our Somali traditions and customs: Any King, Sultan, Garaad, Imam or Malaaq irregardless of their respective clans/families holds that title on behalf of all the Somali people.

Unfortunately there are a few lowborn cretins with self esteem issues in this thread who either out of ignorance or other effeminate infuriority issues refuse to acknowledge these simple tenants of the Somali culture.

Once again, the King has our gratitude!

Odey   

He acted like a true king and took it upon himself to speak for his people without any fanfair or expectation of reward. The very nature of his approach and subsequent result sets him apart from all his peers.

He holds no public office, yet he achieved the one thing the combined political might of the country could only dream about! Thank you ya Boqor and please continue serving your countrymen. I wish others would follow his example and serve!