Sign in to follow this  
DECATUR-BALLER

CHICKS WITH THE HIGH HILLS MAKES ME SCARE:

HEY FELAS DO YALL EVER WALK INFRONT CHICK WITH HIGH HILLS AND ASK YOURSELF IS SHE CHASING YOU OR WHAT.THEN WHEN LOOK BACK YOU SEE THAT SHE WALKING SLOW NOT RUNNING AT ALL.ITS HAPPEN TO ME MOST OFF THE TIME SHAWTY.THAT JUNK SOUND LIKE GOW GOW GOW GOW GOW GOW GOW AND I FEEL SCARE, THE ONLY THINK COME TO MY MIND IS LET THIS CHICK PASS ME BYE BEFORE SOMETHING IS HAPPEN.

MATTER FACT I DID TRY TO WEAR HIGH HILL BEFORE AND I TWIST MY LEGS TWICE AND FELT ONCE.

AFTER THAT I HAVE FINDOUT THAT MALES AND FEMALES ARE DIFFERENT.THAT IS WHY WE TALKING DIFFERENT,THINK DIFFERENT,AND DRESS DIFFERENT

PEACE YALL

ATL-IS OUT.

nafta   

looool poor thing, know how u felt, i wear high heels at times and there was this one time when a man was walking in front of me and when he kept looking back for the 20th time i asked hime wat was up....i laughed my *** off when he said that he was actually getting kinda freaked out by me because of the sound of my heels! thought i would jump him from behind :D:D:D