Secret project - 200 million dollars investment in Puntland

Mooge   

You heard it right here.

- Terminals

- Ports

- Storage facilities

- Condos

- Roads

It is staggering niyoow and it will shock the bejesus out of haters. I give kudos to men and women who secured this massive project niyoow.

more to come out soon.

I doubt, why its secret laakin and who is funding? Abdiwali (AKA Abdi Bilis) have failed the people of Puntland sxbow and no sane Person would ever invest in our fiefdom. Aid agencies including development project have been scaled down and Puntland is considered high risk area ( scale 5) almost similar to Mogadishu & Baydhabo ! maybe it’s time aan joojino faankaan beenta ah and sit down for some serious talk.

Some of the MPs from Bari/Sanaag region have already started preparing a motion in parliament against the government.

Mooge   

Che, these people are finding news from me niyoow. i personally know the ministers and i have talked to him 2 months ago. it is a big project and inshalah everything will go smooth.

Holac   

Mooge, who is funding this project? It is very strange Puntland government is receiving money the federal government doesn't know about. Is this a private investment?

Tallaabo   

Why is this investment kept secret? I think it should be celebrated so other investors follow with similar injection of capital into the region. I believe Puntlanders in the diaspora would invest a lot more money in Puntland if they had confidence in the system.