Sign in to follow this  
nairobian

SOMALIS,DON'T BE KENYAN UYGHERS!

<cite>
said:</cite>

Somalis have done a lot for Kenya. They have started businesses that employ thousands of Kenyans and have invested hundreds of millions in the country. They have single-handedly turned Islii into the primary marketplace for East and Central Africa. Somalia's continued instability has created a multi billion aid industry employing thousands based in Nairobi pumping huge quantities of money and jobs into the Kenyan economy. The endemic corruption that is part and parcel of everyday income for Kenyans has gotten a huge boost as Kenyans prey on Somalis for bribes and that Somalis pay readily. In short Somalis are contributing massively to Kenya. Let's not create illusory stories about what Kenya has done for Somalis - they barely do anything for their own citizens. As if they have done special favours for Somalis!

El Punto, u might be right, but I am only speaking from personal experience and what i have seen.

Sure, Somalis have helped Kenyans in creating jobs and stuff, but still, they have done a lot for us.

If the roles were reversed and it was Kenyans in Somalia, how do u think things would have turned? You would have had hundreds of thousands of Somalis asking to relocate Kenyans back to their country.

<cite>

Somalis have done a lot for Kenya. They have started businesses that employ thousands of Kenyans and have invested hundreds of millions in the country. They have single-handedly turned Islii into the primary marketplace for East and Central Africa. Somalia's continued instability has created a multi billion aid industry employing thousands based in Nairobi pumping huge quantities of money and jobs into the Kenyan economy. The endemic corruption that is part and parcel of everyday income for Kenyans has gotten a huge boost as Kenyans prey on Somalis for bribes and that Somalis pay readily. In short Somalis are contributing massively to Kenya. Let's not create illusory stories about what Kenya has done for Somalis - they barely do anything for their own citizens. As if they have done special favours for Somalis!

This is the problem! You guys live in a parallel universe of bs! Up is down and you somehow see the simplest things inside out. What's obvious to blind men is a mystery to Abdi.

You guys came here! WE ARE NOT IN ZOOMALIA! I suspect that reality is what you hate and therefore avoid with false narratives about Islii,the E and C African Hongkong,which fyi,is just a slum.

Tell me;why can't you use your superior biz acumen and organizational ability for your betterment back home? Not Minniehopeless/Wood Green/Toronto/Holland or Sweden but back in the sacred soil of Zoomalia?

ElPunto   

^Business and the economy is coming back to Somalia. There are hundreds of Kenyans working in Somalia particularly in Mogadishu. It seems Somalis create businesses in Kenya to employ Kenyans and we also employ them in our own country to the detriment of fellow Somalis. This is a Somali forum - either participate with logical and reasonable arguments which you have yet to manage or get the hell out and spew your hatred elsewhere.

<cite>

El Punto, u might be right, but I am only speaking from personal experience and what i have seen.

Sure, Somalis have helped Kenyans in creating jobs and stuff, but still, they have done a lot for us.

If the roles were reversed and it was Kenyans in Somalia, how do u think things would have turned? You would have had hundreds of thousands of Somalis asking to relocate Kenyans back to their country.

Kenya has an open, pro business economic system - this is what allowed Somalis to be successful - that and the ability to purchase anything, including residency, in the country for a few shillings. It is not a matter of Kenya doing anything for Somalis - it is that the system they have which predates the Somali civil war allowed Somalis to do well in the country.

You are completely mistaken about Somalis regarding foreigners. Having been to the country the past two years for the first time in my life - you will see thousands of Ethiopians, Kenyans, Pakistanis, Arabs from Somaliland to Puntland to Mogadishu. No one bothers anyone and no one interferes with anyone. In fact - it has become fashionable in Mogadishu to employ Filipinos and others for the most menial jobs - which business owners purport to do because of security fears.

If Kenyans came by the hundreds of thousands and opened up businesses and hired people in Somalia - I would welcome it and so would many Somalis. Somalia is an underpopulated country that needs business minded migrants to invest in the country and build it up. But I don't welcome foreign employment in Somali businesses when there are qualified Somalis and huge unemployment rate. That is doing a disservice to the country and its people.

somalee   

<cite>

This is the problem! You guys live in a parallel universe of bs! Up is down and you somehow see the simplest things inside out. What's obvious to blind men is a mystery to Abdi.

You guys came here!
WE ARE NOT IN ZOOMALIA!
I suspect that reality is what you hate and therefore avoid with false narratives about Islii,the E and C African Hongkong,which fyi,is just a slum.

Tell me;why can't you use your superior biz acumen and organizational ability for your betterment back home? Not Minniehopeless/Wood Green/Toronto/Holland or Sweden but back in the sacred soil of Zoomalia?

Ujinga wako umekiuka mpaka wewe! Unajiita nairobian ilhali unmetoka wajir ama Ijara. Sehemu ambazo maisha ya kawaida yameshindika. Kuna nini ulipotoka wewe? Rudi ulipotoka kwanza halafu uje kubishana nasi mpumbavu we!

Kenyans are the Chines UYGHERS!

750px-no_colored_allowed.jpg

Chinese restaurant in Kenya bans Kenyans because they're all Poor

What shame , Kenyans respect harshtreatmen its part of their history and legacy , Thats when they kiss your ASS .

Kenya-worker-e1411242598405.png

Somali business community are giving kenyans opportunity for employment From Kenya to Somali Give credit where its due ...... where do you see Somali getting job or working for Kenyans ?

Holac   

Kenya is technically a failed state. If you don't believe me, look at its society and the state of its government and economy. Fake statistics data won't make things better. My prediction is that Kenya will, one of these days, disintegrate due to tribal violence.

In 2008 a Kenyan lawyer wrote we should annex Somalia http://www.nation.co.ke/oped/Opinion/-/440808/476952/-/item/0/-/ncxdwr/-/index.html

For the usual reasons;which I and a number of Kenyans agreed with,though tbh many of his observations and conclusions needed more thought.

Immediately after the annexation, we will invite our strategic foreign friends (not China please) to come and exploit the resources for us.

DAH FUQ!!

Anyway,what surprised Kenyans was the Somali response. A veritable volunteer army of cyber jihadis invaded our forums waving their baby fists/flexing chicken muscles/snarling threats and pouring racist vituperation on bantus.

Here's an example of one of the more polite responses:

The Islamist army on the other hand is currently reigning supreme in Southern Somalia and is becoming stronger as each day passes by.
How could the small and poorly equipped Kenyan army ever succeed where the heavily western backed Ethiopian army failed?

Anyway,all that has come to pass. The KDF is sitting pretty in Kismayu and will be for some time. We've used our army as a tool of foreign policy-successfully,I might add. Don't you think its time to drop the butthurt hostility and accept the reality instead of being misused by Zionists to sabotage fellow Africans?

Ok Nairobian is a troll.

El Punto, did you say there were Filipinos working in Mogtown? Oh wow, if thats true than I heard everything.

Soloman   

<cite>

Elpunto. Waa Soomaali axadkaan.

<cite>

You guys came here! WE ARE NOT IN ZOOMALIA! I suspect that reality is what you hate and therefore avoid with false narratives about Islii,the E and C African Hongkong,which fyi,is just a slum.

Che -Guevara, you hit the nail on the head. Their use of words like 'Zoomalia' & 'Minniehopeless' are dead giveaway.

Its simple-damn simple! The KDF went in to to defeat Al Shabaab. Mission accomplished. For purely emotional,easy to understand reasons,you're unhappy. Bantus aren't supposed to do that to Somalis-instead of crying and yelping over the net,why not just leave Kenya?

It ain't complicated!

<cite>

^^^ there are Bantu Somalis, just thought you should know.

There are bantus all over Africa,even in Ethiopia-not that it has fuck all with the topic!

This is the topic:

police beating yumbis

This was the aftermath of the AS ambush of some Kenya police in Garissa.Tell me,genius,are they winning?

police beating

That's only a foretaste!