Ina Jamaac Libaan

Shamaxle

Shamaaxle

Tuurta Tuurwa my old neighborhood and the place where I was born at

Tuurta

Tuurta

Tuurta Tuurwa

Mooge   

Burao is looking good. that monument to Tuur should be guarded heavily in case siilanyo supporters want to deface it. lol.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Burao is looking good. that monument to Tuur should be guarded heavily in case siilanyo supporters want to deface it. lol.

They can not deface it because it is in Saalax's clan ghetto. The clan ghettos in Somaliland are separated by Berlin style wall.

Saalax   

<cite>

Nah they can't go near it. :D Yh Burco is great, nice weather, wide roads and lots of water supply, I liked it.

Mooge   

lol@Berlin wall. salax niyoow that is cool. tuur is standing proud and protected. siilanyo supporters are little birds niyoow like xaji and suldan. lol. don't mind them niyoow and focus on community development at grassroots level to better your people and always tell the truth. that is what i am doing. we have development projects everywhere now and i am visiting puntland soon inShaAllah.

Saalax   

There is a reason I don't pay attention to the barking of their likes, because

back home they are basically nothing while I am somebody well known.That is great,

everybody should focus on bettering their people. I am getting wider related circles

involved who have connections to top officials in the Middle East and Europe in

bettering our lands inshallah.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

There is a reason I don't pay attention to the barking of their likes, because

back home they are basically nothing while I am somebody well known.That is great,

everybody should focus on bettering their people. I am getting wider related circles

involved who have connections to top officials in the Middle East and Europe in

bettering our lands inshallah.

Saalax I admire what you do for your people but spare us the self-righteousness please. And if you think being known amounts to something remember that basically ever Somali is well known among his or her relatives in a little dusty clan village or ghetto somewhere in the Horn of Africa. Even in Hargeisa where over a million people live there are some half-naked mentally ill people well known for there mental illness. Name recognition means nothing niyow.

Saalax   

Even Burco didn't have that level of trash Hargeisa has, in fact I witnessed the

streets being cleaned off trash in Burco most early mornings. Just shows it is not

about size but competency.

Saalax   

<cite>

Burco like Galkacayo is a small dusty village which is not worth dividing into east and west.

True but that is how it is in reality. While walking in the neighborhood suuq I was

asked which "community" I belonged to, reer Burco are upfront.