Sign in to follow this  
bilan

6 arrested in US.

bilan   

few more teens were arrested in US, it is strange that their parents are blaming the Somali Informant, it's a shame that their anger is directed on the wrong person, they should be blaming themselves as they obviously failed to raise their kids right.and then should be really sad and disappointed at their kids. I cannot believe the father of one these would be killers said that he is really mad that another Somali recorded his son's conversation,but not what his son said or wanted to do. Lastly Omar Jamal need to stop using community, he can speak for the family, but he doesn't speak for the entire community.

Holac   

Good job by our concerned Somali Minnesotans. Call the police if you see a suspicious activity. Talk to them and record these bastards if they want to commit a massacre.

bilan   

are you saying that UK, Toronto do not have the same issue, this is muslim problem, not even Somali issue until the Imams get serious, I am afraid we will see more people being brainwashed. waxaa haya dhereg dhacsi, but I blame their parents.