Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

this is the terrorist snake that blew herself up

Mooge   

what drives a woman like her to blow herself up into pieces in another city when she can easily blow her self up in hargeisa and where she came from? why?

Odey   

Sillyaanyo sent the girl to blow herself in Xamar. He sends similar guys to Galgala and Bosaaso. They have been doing similar things in Kismayo and Barawaare not to mention Marka. The sole intention of SL is that provided the Rest of Somalia is in turmoil, they will be seen as the "safe heaven" and that they will get the Recognition they so crave.

What they don't realize is that what goes around comes around and this will backfire on them spectacularly and soon!

gooni   

al xikma fil ciyaal baan maqli jiray

Ma qabo inay kala jecel yihiin snm iyo puntland odaygaa maskiinka si kale isaga celiya oo dhaqaalaha dekadda kasoo baxa sool ceelal biyood ugu qoda iskuulo dhisa iyo isbitaalo faa iido weynbaa ku jirta in labada dhinacba laga dhisa sool iyo sanaag yaan laga masayrin dhinaca kale

Holac   

I reason most of us don't appreciate the subject of mental health enough to comprehend why a woman with six kids and a stable job would choose to massacre a group of other muslims who have done nothing to her. It is very easy for the depressed mind rationalize death and ignore the basic tenets of Islam and life.

I listened to an audio of Salad Ali Jeelle speaking about his experience as a resident of the hotel. He actually came out of the mosque when this terrorist attacked. He said that she generally minded her own business as a receptionist, but became "down" 3 days prior to attack and was fasting few days to prepare herself up for death. She normally went home to her kids, but the night before, she didn’t go home and slept in the hotel. In the West, people who commit suicide acts often go through meticulous planning before taking own life.

These people are truly depressed and death is often a relief for them. Maybe we need to tackle this issue of terrorism differently. I am not advocating that we medicate all suspects, but the government has to find a clever way out of this mayhem.

somalee   

She looks like a normal regular woman. Mogadishu is growing at an alarming rate, but these things seriously undermine the ongoing developments.

somalee   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Somalee. What's real situation in Xamar? Our people tend to either exaggerate or diminish progress back home.

Things have really changed in Xamar. The streets are very calm and there is an aura of peace around the entire city. There are according to the locals certain places and districts you should avoid like Towfiq, Suuqa xoolaha, Bakaaraha etc because of the alleged presence of many shabab militants in those areas. Currently xamar exceeds the expectations of every new person. We all have a certain perception of how bad things are in Xamar but this changes once you set foot here.

There are ongoing constructions all around the city. There are excellent hotels and restaurants, new apartments being built and the roads built by the Turkish government are excellent, the new airport is magnificent and the new Digfeer (now Erdogan) hospital is already being regarded as a leading regional hospital. I also noted lots of private universities in the city and young men and women of Mogadishu have filled these institutes. Everyone you talk to tells you this is the best period they have seen in xamar for a long time. All these fill me with hope. Of course there are the occasional suicide missions and targeted killings but it seems like this hasn't deterred the people at all and this is really important. The only way to undermine and demoralize the terrorists is not to stop. They can't kill us all.

Coofle   

<cite>
said:</cite>

I reason most of us don't appreciate the subject of mental health enough to comprehend why a woman with six kids and a stable job would choose to massacre a group of other muslims who have done nothing to her. It is very easy for the depressed mind rationalize death and ignore the basic tenets of Islam and life.

I have been ruminating on the mental status of such individuals. there are countless psychiatric ailments that can play tricks on you. Let it be personality disorder (e.g Borderline personaity) but most importantly mania, sever depression and some forms of schizophrenia can to some extent explain this rash irresponsible fatal behavior.