Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Suldan Wabar refuses talks with Senile Siilaanyo

<cite>
said:</cite>

^

So you admit the name is spelt with two ii's, huh?
:D

Lizard or no lizard, you of all people should know that most Somalis usually bastardize someone's name as a form of endearment.

Take yourself for instance: when you first signed onto SOL you gave yourself a perfectly "respectable" avatar name Xaaji Xunjuf, but lo and behold, just soon after-- all sorts aberrations were introduced like Xaaji Maalaayacni, Xaaji Habaar, Xaaji Xeyraan e.t.c

The point am trying to make in here is that whatever you call yourself Somalis will call you what they choose..

So Siilyaanyo can be a Lizard or even the mighty warrior who eats a Lion's heart for breakfast...all that is moot in here, for Somalis will be Somalis.

LOL@ Siil Yaanyo

I prefer that name. Much better than siilaanyo :D

Saalax   

kkkk a huge karbash on war criminal Siilaanyo happened in this thread. Few

blind supporters of Siilaanyo sent me private messages trying to make threats.

Odey   

<cite>

kkkk a huge karbash on war criminal Siilaanyo happened in this thread. Few

blind supporters of Siilaanyo sent me private messages trying to make threats.

did Siilaanyo threaten you or ilmo Siilaanyo?

Barwaaqo   

Maxaa loogu ciyaarayaa xubinta dumarka ee taranka? War isku xishooda. Mar waa dariiqii aad soo marteen markaad dunida imanayseen, marna waydinka 24/7 ku fakaree! Yaa leh xoogiina iyo xoolihiina...?

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Maxaa loogu ciyaarayaa xubinta dumarka ee taranka? War isku xishooda. Mar waa dariiqii aad soo marteen markaad dunida imanayseen, marna waydinka 24/7 ku fakaree! Yaa leh xoogiina iyo xoolihiina...?

These guys have unintentionally made fool of themselves.

Mooge   

niyoow barwaqo qalanjo is busy organizing siilaanyo militia from diaspora so that mujahid Wabar can be captured. lol

Tallaabo is busy being the spokesman for SNM regime as usual. hehe.

Odey   

So!, the Admin members of this forum who probably are supporters of SL are busy editing comments made by people?. I suggest you undo what you did!.

Salaax too bad the offsprings of "siil yaanyo" as Axmed put it are threatening you. It seems they are editing my comments too!

<cite>

So!, the Admin members of this forum who probably are supporters of SL are busy editing comments made by people?. I suggest you undo what you did!.

Salaax too bad the offsprings of "siil yaanyo" as Axmed put it are threatening you. It seems they are editing my comments too!

Sxb did u notice that puntlanders started somaliaonline and snet. Then somalidiidka took over the power from them, inserting their smelly somalidiid propaganda.

Ilmo S. YaanYuur(much better than s.yaanyo lol) will soon ban people who they view as danger to their programm.

Odey   

<cite>

Sxb did u notice that puntlanders started somaliaonline and snet. Then somalidiidka took over the power from them, inserting their smelly somalidiid propaganda.

Ilmo S. YaanYuur(much better than s.yaanyo lol) will soon ban people who they view as danger to their programm.

War bal is ilaali yeysan kuusoo dirin tu yar oo isqarxise!