Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Xassan Sheikh Defeats Cabdi Cawar

waxay yeeshen awoodan because dhulka ay sheegtaan bay ka taliyaan uguna hanjabaan dawlada taagta daran eeh bakahara. What u mean he wont get votes from many blocks is he worse than Abdilahi Yusuf he wasn't much popular in the south but he won the elections. The elections will be based on the 4.5 clan system formula the holy Somalia system. Somaliland aan jeclayn faroole wa ayo he sure will get the D block behind for they would want a strong leader who challenges the HAG, The may may community might back him to since they always had cordial relations with the folks in garowe clan enclave. The other votes are up for grabs he just needs to buy them and viola we have a new president Somali politic would be so much interesting if faroole becomes president. And there is a big chance Muse Bixi becomes president of Somaliland imagine a Somali peninsula led by Muse and Farooole ooh it would awesome.

galbeedi   

Xaaji Faroole isku koox baad tihiin oo waan ogahay. Arrinta laba aan u kala saarno:

<first in terms of leadership , he is among the toughest. He could deal a tough blow to Al-Shabaab and company. Also at this stage Somalia needs a tough no none sense leader who knows his goals and willing to achieve.

C/laahi Yusuf (Ahn) ayaa hore u yidhi Soomalia waxay u baahan tahay inkaar Qabe dhiibaatadan ka saara. Taa mid u dhaw Ayaan leeyahay oo Soomaalia sanadkan " Axmaq" ama nin aan jixin jixayn ayey u baahan tahay.

Wiilashaan Muqdisho jooga oo turubka cayaaraya kama jawaabi karayaan baahiyaha yaala. Waxa laga yaabaa Kornaylka nabad sugida iyo wiilka Al-shabaab in ay Xaafad ka soo wada toosayaan. Dhinacaas markaan ka eego Faroole meel cad buu ka joogsan lahaa.

People seek and get power to exercise . The use for the common good of the people , yet the Mogadishu boys just want to pretend as leaders, fly around and finish their terms without confronting the series issues of the day. On that case Faroole will be much different.

Inkasta oo dadka yaqaani ku tilmaameen. " Doqon, Amxaq ah oo siyaasad yaqaan ah waxna hogaamin kara".

On the other point Faroole and your warlord cousin Ina Biixi represent among those who destroyed the Somali state. SSDF, SNM and the anarchist USC have caused the suffering of millions of Somalis , whether it is famine, civil war or constant refugees. Rather than find new leadership of Somalis , like Cadbiweli, Tarzan and others, you are recycling the old order.

Ma kuwii ina kala diray ayaad soo celinaysaa. Ma jabhadihii sideetamaadkii ayaad talada u dhiibaysaa. Haday sidaasi jirto Caydiid iyo ragiisiina ha la raadiyo. Welee reer aan ogahay ma guuro.

Siad barre rising from the death is more probable than faroole becoming president and CC has more chance of winning,i think another HAG leader will be elected definitely becuase of thier achievement in less than 4 years.

Galbeedi u really didn't disagree with me u even said faroole would be a stronger leader in the defeat of shabaab and that he might actually build a state that functions. Where the Mogadishu boys have failed and were only busy accumulating allot of wealth and fly around in western capitals and chill in western hotels. U said faroole would be much different he would be much better. I don't see why u want to support another failed Mogadishu smiling president. Asad what achievements lol mortars being fired at villa Somalia as we speak. Homicide attacks have increased corruption kalaay arag maxa mashaariic la isugu shu shubanaya.. if this is achievement I don't know what failure is, war umada ka fadhiista qoladina HAG dadki somaliyeed waad nijaaseyseen. Galbeedi with all due respect SNM did not destroy the former Somali republic SNM toppled the Afweyne regime the SSDF gave up but later their founding fathers created puntland. I think it was the USC that was doing much of the destroying of the beautiful Mogadishu using heavy artillery in the interior of the city insanity I say.. Cabdi cawar anigu makhaayaad kuma amamineen reer Puntland need a strong leader its good for them now they have a leader who is submissive to Mogadishu political agenda all the time. The Cabdilahi Yusuf times were awesome he would say with a deep voice HAG ii dhegeysta maandhow beerkan idinka idin so gashaday inan idinku xukumo Habaar qabihi Mudug baan ahay just awesome. Cabdilahi Yusuf wanted some one to win the civil war.

Mooge   

Faroole will do better than qoslaye if given the chance. no doubt he is a skilled politicians who shoots from the hip and tells it like it is. he holds no punches and hates to be politically correct. maybe that is why he has so much following among southerners. some people who you would think hate him are secret admirers of his and would love to see him lead Somalia out of the abyss.

Faroole : “Dalka in dawladnimo lagu soo celiyo iyo in waddaniyadii la soo celiyo, baa loo baahan yahay iyadoo adeegyada dawladnimo la geeynayo degaan walba…haddii lay doorto dadka dawladnimada wax ka yaqaan meel kastoo ay joogaan ayaa laga shaqaysiinaya, hal qof wax ma samayn karo, waxaana ka shaqeynayaa in qof walba uu helo xaqqa uu leeyahay isaga oo jooga meesha uu deggan yahay waxaana hirgalinayaa sida looga noolyahay addunka kale.”

xaji xaaram

some Kids who hide among the public to cause trouble there and there exist but that wont stop the hardwork of nabadsugidda to do their job,they were captured and will face the firing squad soon,suicide attacks happen in everywhere ninyahow,life is overall better and will continue to get better,we have achieved what SL couldnt achieve in 25 Years lol.Xaaji iska marqaan anaga aan ka shaqeysano aduunyada aan iska xamaalano.lol

Haatu   

said:

waxay yeeshen awoodan because dhulka ay sheegtaan bay ka taliyaan uguna hanjabaan dawlada taagta daran eeh bakahara. What u mean he wont get votes from many blocks is he worse than Abdilahi Yusuf he wasn't much popular in the south but he won the elections. The elections will be based on the 4.5 clan system formula the holy Somalia system. Somaliland aan jeclayn faroole wa ayo he sure will get the D block behind for they would want a strong leader who challenges the HAG, The may may community might back him to since they always had cordial relations with the folks in garowe clan enclave. The other votes are up for grabs he just needs to buy them and viola we have a new president Somali politic would be so much interesting if faroole becomes president. And there is a big chance Muse Bixi becomes president of Somaliland imagine a Somali peninsula led by Muse and Farooole ooh it would awesome.

It will be an absolute disaster if Muuse Biixi wins anything. Mark my words.

Nin indhala' mid kale oo indhala', oon waxba arkaynin,

Ileen oodda kama leexiyo, hilin ma aadsiiyo

Haatu   

said:

xaji xaaram

some Kids who hide among the public to cause trouble there and there exist but that wont stop the hardwork of nabadsugidda to do their job,they were captured and will face the firing squad soon,suicide attacks happen in everywhere ninyahow,life is overall better and will continue to get better,we have achieved what SL couldnt achieve in 25 Years lol.Xaaji iska marqaan anaga aan ka shaqeysano aduunyada aan iska xamaalano.lol

Runta aan isku sheegno saaxiib. S/lan cid maanta gaarto ma jirto. Let's just hope they don't destroy the dawladnimo they created for themselves.

said:

xaji xaaram

What have u achieved this was just 24 hours ago, tell me what have u achieved in 25 years other than famines refugees invasions killing homicide attacks warlords. please tell us. Not every where does a car bomb explode just u and Bagdad ofcourse

Car bomb kills three, wounds five in Somali capital: police

2 1 Google +1 1

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Ads By Google

A car bomb outside a restaurant in the Somali capital killed three people and wounded five on Saturday, an official said.

"The blast killed three civilians and wounded five others. It was a car bomb that was parked here, at this small restaurant," Abdifatah Omar, the spokesman for Mogadishu municipal council, told reporters at the scene.

It was not immediately clear who was behind the attack but al Qaeda-linked al Shabaab has taken responsibility for similar attacks in the past.

said:

It will be an absolute disaster if Muuse Biixi wins anything. Mark my words.

Nin indhala' mid kale oo indhala', oon waxba arkaynin,

Ileen oodda kama leexiyo, hilin ma aadsiiyo

He is the best choice SL has in this volatile region we need a man who stands up to our enemies there is no stronger character alive in the Kulmiye party or even in SL than Mr Moses. That's why Sillaanyo has endorsed him. For the first time in SL the SNM military wing will lead Somaliland. Both Siilaanyo and Tuur and the meygaags were the political wing.

Harvard educated leader

You can graduate from the best uni in the world, but if your mindset doesn't change, the tag won't do shyt!

Mr Obama graduated from the same uni, and went on to lead a world superpower! As it happens, sheekaba sheekey keentaaye, I was watching the new doc 'Obama in the White House' series by the BBC, and I have new found respect for this guy's brute intellect and skills. E.g, students activists from 'black lives matter' met him, and instead of getting emotional, he just told them to play the long term game as the 'arch of history edges to justice' in the long run. I guess you don't make it that far unless you have got it.

xaaji

You know Majority of these suicide bombers are your cousins attempting to hamper the process and we will definitely win over them.overall,we are aiming higher and higher.

galbeedi   

Xaaji, let us talk seriously. The only reason Siilaanyo gave way was after that horrible bombings in Hargeisa. Waad ogayd shaaniyadii (petro bombs) habeenkii lagu tuurayey magaalada ee la garan waayey raadkeeda. Siilaanyo waxaa uu ka cabsaday in ay Al-Shabaab uGu soo dhex dhuumato.

Laba sano oo fawdo iyo colaad Hargeisa Kooxdiinu ka bilawdo iyo in INa Biixi loo dhiibo kulmiye ayuu kala doortay.

Beyahan intaad naga maqnayd ayaa waxaan is idhi " xaajigu ina Biixi ayuu oloolihiisa ku maqan yahay", sidii ayey noqotay.

On the issue of being tough to the Somaliland enemies, who are the typical enemies this guy can defend. I am of the school that a good system and good governance, economic development and cohesiveness of the people are the biggest barrier to enemies.

I do know. Every Somali has local enemies. Reer Boosaaso cadawgoodu gaalkacayo iyo wixii koonfur ka xiga weeye, ka baydhabo jooga cadawgiisu Jubbada ayuu joogaa, ka Muqdishu cadawgiisu Al-Shabaab ma han ee waa ka garoowe jooga or vice versa. Ma jiro koox Soomaali ah oo cadowgoodu xuduuuda ka shesheeyo.

Xaaji in all of Somaliland is Muuse Biixi the the last man standing.? I blame all for that spineless Rayaale who let every dinosaur out of the asylum. . . During the reign of Mohamed I . cigaal (ahn), they all disappeared from the public forum as non grata " Calan Cas", including Siilaanyo.

Believe me you your Biixi could be defeated easily if real politicians start organizing.

Miyir   

X Xunuf soo dhawoow, waa lagu tabay awoowe.

back to the topic and usual karbaash for the separatist.

The way Gas operates will be the end of You (wadna xanuun), hard to pigeonhole. I do sympathise Your pain.

it's hard the separatist like you to grasp the art of politics and deal making no wonder you're still on the fringe, no input or much influence in your future! sad eh. likes of Qoslaaye and Salafist gang are an obstacle to overcome for the common good and the good man like Gas will prevail.

Myir trust me Qoslaaye won this one Gaas was send home 3 against nil I assure this the next presidential selection will be so easy for the folks in Mogadishu to ensure another win for them I am not sure how cabdi cawar damages us if he is forced to submit to the anarchists in Mogadishu unless u believe this is a stategy to get even with the Somalilanders which I doubt I think cabdi cawar is incompetent and he has clue how to solve this. By the way thanks for the warm welcome awoow.

Galbeedi Moses had nothing to do with the shaani thing maybe his supporters did I doubt president silaanyo would be intimidated by that president siilaanyo and moses go way back all the way back to the days of Qaaxo, they had their little issue silaanyo wanted extension moses didn't want that for he thought an extension of kulmiye would ruin his chances to become president since people hate extensions in SL. The enemies of Somaliland are Alshabaab the Koonfurian anti who harbor anti Somaliland sentiment we need a man who is not apologetic to any of them and speaks with a hard language towards them I think moses has been doing that for quiet some time. I think moses is mature to lead now being 5 years the Minister of interior and defense minister for Egal opposition leader and than party leader. I cant see any other candidate who would do a better job than him.