Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The Parliament will sack the new government. Qoslaye may be next.

Mooge   

Waagacusub.info- Mudanayaasha golaha Wakiiladda Somalia ayaa Ra'isulwasaare Cumar Cabdirashiid ugu yeeray inuu Xukumadiisa cusub horkeeno Baaralamaanka ugu dambeyn 31-ka bisha si codka kalsoonida loogu qaado.

Mudanayaasha Baarlamaanka 76% waxeey isku raaceen in la rido Xukumadda cusub maadama xilalka Wasiiradda lagu tixay dad ka soo jeeda urur diimeedyo iyo dhalinyaro aan laheyn waaya aragnimo ku filan.

"Bartilmaameedka Golaha Wakiiladda Somalia wuxuu yahay iney xilka xayuubin ku sameeyaan Madaxweyne Garguurte sidaas darteed shaki kuma jiro iney ridayaan Xukumadda cusub 31-ka bishaan”ayuu yiri Xildhibaan codsaday inaan magaciisa la xusin.

Xukumadda uu Cumar Cabdirashiid soo dhisay ayaa loogu waqlalay Xukumadda Agoonta ,waxaana magacaas loo bixiyay kadib markii Wasiiradda noqdeen Ina Hebel,dad uu aabayaashood xilal sare ka soo qabteen taladda dalka.

Ina Cabdirashiid Cali Sharmaarke,ina Cumar Carte Qaalib,Ina Cabduqadir Qaasim,Ina Maxamed Cali Samatar iyo wada Ina hebel miiran.

Sikastaba ha ahaatee, Sawirka muuqda iyo saadaasha Xeeldheerayaasha waxeey tahay iney dhamaatay maalmahii Xukun ku taagleeynta Urur diimeedka Damujadiid.

Mooge   

i don't mind if they need to reject this government and then qoslaye. but i doubt.

niyoow qoslaye has lost credibility and now even people who took money from him to bring down Saacid and Yuulka are turning on him because he is an easy target. MPs are realizing that they can take his money and still say no to him because he is desperate and can't do anythign about it. he is isolated by international community and by federal regions that he is powerless except few supports from his unuka clan which is irrelevant in somali politics anyways.

this is going to be fun niyoow. I double checked the new cabinet and did a little investigation. i don't think this is a good cabinet. it must be rejected.

what made you change your mind about this cabinet?

The "international UN community" should be THRILLED about this cabinet. Many of them are dual citizens of Western nations.

Mooge be reasonable, the MP's rejected the cabinet because of some trouble maker ministers and they thought once their wish is accepted they will get even more seats, more than the previous 37 or 60% of the first cabinet of CCC. Now there is 0 MPs in the new cabinet. I thing HSM and CCC played good politics and are not to be blamed for this, it is the corrupt PMs that are preventing the country to move forward. They all want to be MPs and ministers at the same time and that is not possible.

HSM and CCC should stick to their guns and work to get all MP present including those outside the country approve the cabinet.

Poor President Culusow: I don't envy the predicament he finds himself in. Who would have thought after a very triumphant removal of the previous PM that Damjadiid would turn on one another :D

A unanimous vote to fire Yulka. A unanimous vote to hire CCC. But after all is done and said, the same parliament is unwilling to give the president and "his" new PM the cabinet they want.

Like the old man from the north who begged the question..." Jow! Waar dee xagee sallaadu iska qaban la'dahay? One might wonder why is Culusow not getting his way? :D

Mooge   

ccc realized this cabinet will not pass and he asked for 10 more days for extension.

niyoow the corrupt MPs are not taking it anymore. they took the money and now they want to be named ministers and want to get rid of some of the strong damjadiids. loool. what a slap in the face to qoslaye. he is naked and doesn't know what to do. he is stuck.

the MPs are snakes. when you feed a snake and expect it to not bite you, you are fool.