Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Axmadeey Sheekh Mukhtaar

Cadale   

I do not welcome this. MMA nin sharaf leh ayuu ahaaye maxaa dhacay? Government and parliament is full of shady and corrupt officials. I hope he got bodyguards lol

YoniZ   

Congrats MMA,

My advice to you (if you still got time to read SOL politics wing) .

Time is not at your side, try to concentrate all your efforts in achieving one simple goal (whatever that goal is), that everyone around you at the ministry can easily relate to.

Allaha kula grab galo howsha culus ee aad qaaday.

nuune   

Libaax wax waalan iga dheh, warkan war la hubo ma ahan(maybe am spoiler here), and that post is not for our MMA, or anyone of his immediate family, would have liked him to hold that position even though his Cardif City team always lose, he supports the worst team ever in the Premier League, well they are in the division now ehehe.

Mida kale, maamulka Jubbaland wasiiro ayaa ka banaan oon wali la qaadan saan maqley and I heard Che is been called up there to hold wasiirka Dakadaha iyo dhirta iyo daaqa lool, warkan isna lama hubo laakin waxaan kaloon maqley in Xaaji Xeyraan isna looga yeedhay maamulka loo dhisayo gobolada dhexe, am wondering, Xaaji iyo gobolada dhexe, ninku fara badnaa ma faraanfar baa.

Perhaps, Mr. THEFUTURENOW...

However, "hate" is too strong a word for any of the nonentities that I nonchalantly guillotine on an everyday basis right here on SOL. You, sir, can attest to that fact!

Now, what else is on your mind, saaxiib? :D

Mooge   

wa war lagu farxo niyoow. MMA is a good guy and have million times more integrity, honesty and is better than his new ultimate boss qoslaye.

Waa mahadsantahay Libaax iyo mudaniyaasha kale. Laakiin aniga ma'ihi qofka la magacaabay. Wasiirka la magacaabay waa walaalkey curadka ah. He is in London, but is on his way to Xamar now. Wasaaradda loo magacaabayna waa awqaafta iyo diinta. Qofkii xaj bilaash rabo, PM me. dddd

Ina C/rashiid Cali Sharmaarke probably wuxuu ugu magacaabay waa aabayaasheena ayaa saaxiibo ahaa lixdameyadii, xaga siyaasadda iyo diinta. I met Cumar C/rashid two years ago in downtown Nayroobi. Qof aad u wanaagsan u ekaa, si fiican ayuu ii salaamay, introducing me to Gaandhi and other xildhibaano who were with him. He even gave me his phone number without being asked, asking me to call him and meet again. Maba wicin.

I am in Islii now, was here in the last two months.