Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Interview of the century. Awdal scholar will join the fight in Somaliland

Mooge   

a big blow to SNM regime niyoow.

- more than 800 men in Wabar mountains

- another 200 militia on the west

- another 200 militia close to the border

niyoow the mission is to tell SNM regime to leave Borama and Awdal peacefully. If they don't listen, this will turn to full blown war.

Barwaaqo   

Galbeedi iila hadal eegaa;cimri,cilmi iyo waayo eegaa. Nafyahay ama jiidh ama joog jar baa kaa horeeyee! Ka joog baan ku leenahay oo caqli keen.

Waryaa i think awdal people are just talk man.

How long does it take to assassinate one traitor in Borama? C'mon! They dont know the art of rebellion.

It all starts with assassinations, bombs and results into street battles.

The traitors should be afraid to walk in Borama, thats the whole point!

Blow up their gatherings. Capture soldier and behead him.

You must install fear inside their hearts.

Tillamook,

Iam disgusted at this softness.

Everyone knows rebellion is never un-armed one. They think they are Ghandi???? The SNM thugs will shoot them in the heads.

Rebellion must always be bloody.

If u dont want to fire ak47 at traitors, then throw it and start wearing dhirac then bend over

^

Ha ha ha...

Saaxiib nimanka ha ku talax-tegin. Let's save your big arsenal for the seccesionist traitors of SOL.

But I agree, the Awdalites are very soft :D

<cite>
said:</cite>

I am still waiting for those imaginary militia to kill one bird.

:D

pirates tired of khatumo???????????????????????????? this entertainment for anotha couple months and then Hargeisa city fighting for independence!

pirates fight with their feet...running,hoping others will pick up the fight for Nostalgia!

galbeedi   

Barwaaqo, I just want to be a good neighbor minding his own business and deciding his future destiny. The sooner you all realize this the better for everyone.

Tillamook and others, is this a death wish ?. wax qarxiya, wax dila and all this talk about killing is not the mission of the Awdal Army. unlike many of the Somali groups, we don't kill people for the sake of killing. This is going to be a moral and ethical liberation army. We will be save guarding and following what we call a just war measures. We value human life for our people and their opponents.

As I said before, we wont be boasting, or chest pumping for the sake of hubris. We are in the early stages of training the army. this will not be stone throwing or rioting. It will be a liberation army. Xaajiyow iska yara sug.

Waar nimanku deg deg badanaa.

^

Galbeedi, unlike Axmad yare--who, maybe, due to youth or some other form of naivety--believed the nonstarter threats from one of your Sultans to be true, and is now scratching his head as to why the Awdalites haven't made any tangible moves to backup those threats--I was NEVER under such an illusion.

If anything, I found those hypocritical calls for war emanating from Awdal to be very dubious, to say the least. And it is in my nature not to put too much credence into Sheeko Baralay stories.

Holac   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Barwaaqo, I just want to be a good neighbor minding his own business and deciding his future destiny. The sooner you all realize this the better for everyone.

Tillamook and others, is this a death wish ?. wax qarxiya, wax dila and all this talk about killing is not the mission of the Awdal Army. unlike many of the Somali groups, we don't kill people for the sake of killing. This is going to be a moral and ethical liberation army. We will be save guarding and following what we call a just war measures. We value human life for our people and their opponents.

As I said before, we wont be boasting, or chest pumping for the sake of hubris. We are in the early stages of training the army. this will not be stone throwing or rioting. It will be a liberation army. Xaajiyow iska yara sug.

Waar nimanku deg deg badanaa.

Great to see Galbeedi in good spirits.

Tillamook,

Are the weapons not made to use them?

When Hannibal rebelled against the Romans did he run to the mountains and scream from there?

Look at Alshabab rebels. They are defeated but they practice strong version of insurgency.

Warya i hope iam wrong about Mujahid Wabar.

I dont want this great man to be called Habar Wabar. From Mujahid Wabar to Habar Wabar?