Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Africa Intelligence: Traitor Siilaanyo begs Hassan Sheikh Mohamud for ministers

Saalax   

Big qarxis by Africa Intelligence about the meeting in Djibouti.

"The possibility that former Somaliland ministers might be in the next federal government in Mogadishu was on the agenda at" (...) [225 words] [€5,2]

http://www.africaintelligence.com/ION/politics-power/2015/01/02/mogadishu-woos-the-issaq,108054932-ART

Halkan ka akhri:Arrimo xaasaasi ah oo dhabar-jab ku ah madaxbanaaniiida

Somaliland oo lagaga hadley shirki Jabuuti.

http://gabileynewsonline.com/?page=tDetails&source=news&ID=29788&permission=1&audioFile=

Siilaanyo

Nothing new here...

Only natural for Silaanyo and Culusow to help each other out.

When political midgets like Silaanyo and Culusow live amongst giants, they have no choice but to try to coalesce around one another to survive :D

Turkey meeting here and there. Djibouti meeting this or that.., were all the same failed attempt of trying to derail the federal agenda of Somalia in the hopes of ever amounting to anything worthwhile in Somali politics.

I wonder, what Xaaji Maalayacni will say about the Turkey talks once Culusow is out of the picture in 2016.

Saalax   

Begging for ministers is beyond desperation, shame on Siilaanyo. It isn't

about survival as there is nothing those ministers he is begging for could

do for him, he is just itching to be under Culusow admin.

This news is Bogus Dr Bidaar has an international job working for the EU and the AU he would never work for the Koonfurian Amisom project.

Tilamook Culusow is on fire these days he has made a deal with sakiin he is in good terms with Madoobe and gave the pirates cumar buur the PM i am sure he will be back post 2016.

As for Somalia and Somaliland talks they have a long way to go , but for the time being the air space agreement is in place and that is the only thing SL needed and that has been conformed.

How are the pirates doing these days i heard there were explosions in Mudug i head qeybdiid will be the president of central state how will that turn out for you.

Saalax   

Africa Intelligence/The Indian Ocean Newsletter is very reliable and it exposed

the desperation of war criminal Siilaanyo.