Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Looking great for Islamic State: The budding Somali MODEL who gave up his runway career to become a jihadist fighting for ISIS

Admin   

It's the fashion portfolio of an Australian jihadist. Sharky Jama, from Melbourne, has traded in a 'budding' modelling career for a life devoted to the Islamic State in the Middle East, according to a report. The Australian reported that Jama and friend, former La Trobe University student Yusuf Yusuf, claim to have fled Australian for the key IS outposts of Fallujah, Iraq, and Raqqa, Syria, respectively.In various pictures published by his modelling agency, Jama, of Somalian descent, is seen posing for photographs in smart casual clothing.

Decked out in smart casual wear, these are some of the modelling pictures of a Melbourne man who claims to have joined the Islamic State 
From Melbourne to the Middle East: Jama claims he has moved to Fallujah, one of the first cities to fall to the Islamic State terror group's initial onslaught
Some pictures of Jama, above, feature him sauntering down laneways wearing a fedora, while others show him posing in high-top sneakers and colourful scarfs
In a series of professional photographs, he is seen showing off high-topped leather boots, cargo pants and a colourful scarf on a picturesque Australian beach.In other pictures, he gazes down the barrel of the camera, a patterned fedora tipped forward on his head as he saunters down a laneway wearing a short-sleeve dress shirt and pants.

His marketing card describes his chest, waist and collar measurements as well as his height (5'11"), suit size (38R) and shoe size (10.5).

Jama's role in Fallujah - the first major city to fall to the Islamic State in 2014 - is not known, but is no doubt very different to his Australian occupation. The Federal government believes more than 70 Australians have fled to join the fighting in Iraq and Syria and the passports of more than 100 others have been cancelled.Counter-terrorism researcher Dr Anne Aly, from Curtin University, told Daily Mail Australia the young men matched the 'typical' profile of Australians joining the Islamic State.'That is pretty much a very typical profile, young men who for all intents and purposes seem to be quite well integrated... but then there's something that turns them'.'It might take a year, it might take six months and if they continue down that path and become more and more radicalised they get to the point where they're ready to take action'. 
From Melbourne to the Middle East: Jama claims he has moved to Fallujah, one of the first cities to fall to the Islamic State terror group's initial onslaught
Australian jihad fighter in Syria dreams of Coco Pops
video-undefined-2219BBBE00000578-618_636
While many Australians have taken up arms on behalf of the Islamic State, and several have died, others have joined the terrorist group's propaganda arm. Last week, it was reported that a western Sydney man has joined the organisation's media arm, which produces its slick, high-definition propaganda packages for broadcast and upload.The man is understood to be working as a video editor. He described his life as 'pretty typical' in an interview with The Australian newspaper. 'I have a job, I live in a HQ, eat, sleep, work, hope an airstrike gets me so I can be Shaheed (martyred),' he was quoted saying. Two Australian nationals have featured in Islamic State videos - the so-called 'Ginger Jihadi', Abdullah Elmir, 17 and Zakaria Raad, 22.Elmir has not appeared in a video since October, when he was broadcast wearing military fatigues and surrounded by chanting Islamic State militants. Raad was reported killed shortly after his appearance in a July recruitment video with other militants.Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk

http://www.somaliaonline.com/looking-great-for-islamic-state-the-budding-somali-model-who-gave-up-his-runway-career-to-become-a-jihadist-fighting-for-isis/

Sharky mate you are a dickhead!

We have also had 2 other Somali girls go recently bal maxaa wado oo ka galay carab is cuneyso! Who are these kids talking to? What possess a child from a war-torn country to go and fight in another people's war and cause a headache/heartache for their families, as well as creating unfavourable media attention for the wider Somali community. We are not getting good press at the moment thanks to these scambugs!. What's more tragic is that I have not heard of a single Arab girl leaving the western world, whilst we hear on daily basis countless Somali girls and boys leaving to fight in foreign wars.

Jalam   

I feel for his family. Their are plenty of dudes like this everywhere. How they get brainwashed is beyond me tbh. Why leave a comfortable life and fight in a fight that doesn't concern you?