Sign in to follow this  
Jalam

Official EPL thread of SOL

Jalam   

Ladies and gentlemen I Jalam fan of the best club in England aka Manchester United Allow dhawr welcome you all to the official thread of EPL on SOL. This will be our little spot where we talk about all things related to the best soccer league in the world.

These are tomorrow's games

Sun 28 Dec 2014 KO

Spurs v Man Utd

Southampton v Chelsea

Aston Villa v Sunderland

Hull v Leicester

Man City v Burnley

QPR v Crystal Palace

Stoke v West Brom

West Ham v Arsenal

Newcastle v Everton

Jalam   

Can't believe I woke up that early just for the game to end in a draw. First half was entertaining but for the love of god how did we at least not score a goal from all those chances? I'm not going to lie the Spuds made good adjustment in the second half by closing down on our players and not letting them roam free like the first half. Young as always gives teams hard time on the flanks I like the partnership of him and Valencia even tho at times Valencia's crosses can be head scratching. When Valencia went off and Rafeal came on we didn't look as threatening as the first half and again good on the Spuds for changing their game plan. All in all we should've won this game but it is what is. Next up is another though away game at Stoke. With 3 days rest I'm sure the lads will play better and we have few guys coming back from injury. Can't be dropping points anymore miskiintii Arsenal are creeping up on us but I'm sure they ain't trying to get the 3rd spot but their favorite 4th spot lol.

Cite didn't do themselves any justice today by dropping points against Burnley but give credit to Burnley for coming back and taking something of the game.

As usual Jose cries and comes up with excuses when his team drops points. It's true some lads of his do dive and the refs have an eye on them they won't be getting easy PK's anymore. SH gave them all they could can't always rely on refs and PK's to save ya Jose. Keep dropping points and let Cite catch up you'll regret it later when Abramovich fires you for under achieving wit the roster you have.