Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

The Attorney General on the Somali Sea

cadnaan1   

mar hore ayaa loo baahnaa inuu sidan dadka ugu sharaxo,dad badan ayaa walwal qabay dadna dacaayad raqiis ah ayey meelaha la joogeen sida nuune iyo qaar kale.

Holac   

He is overconfident the SFG will win this case and that is quite worrying. These men need to prepare for the worst and put forward a good argument.

<cite>
said:</cite>

He is overconfident the SFG will win this case and that is quite worrying. These men need to prepare for the worst and put forward a good argument.

His speech overall was very good and he seems to be a competent and professional lawyer. He is way too over confident though. We are talking about Kenya here, one of the largest economies in Africa and a regional leader. They have credibility and we don't.

Walahi I sometimes think we have been cursed. We are neighbors with two of the most important and well regarded states in Africa, Ethiopia and Kenya.

<cite>
said:</cite>

His speech overall was very good and he seems to be a competent and professional lawyer. He is way too over confident though. We are talking about Kenya here, one of the largest economies in Africa and a regional leader. They have credibility and we don't.

Walahi I sometimes think we have been cursed. We are neighbors with two of the most important and well regarded states in Africa, Ethiopia and Kenya.

And this is what irritates me when I see Somali politicians like Darkie allying himself with the Kenyans/Ethiopians and having these foreign powers intervene into our affairs, appropriate our natural resources, and exploit our people.

These 2 countries have declared war on the Somali people and we don't even know it yet. They occupy large chunks of our territories, have no plans of withdrawing their troops anytime soon, and are now going after our territorial seas.