Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Inspiring video. Turkish school girls sing "Soomaaliyeey Toosoo"

samiig   

Am i the only one who finds this whole turkish-somali love fiesta nauseating and cringeworthy ?

Looks insincere and potemkin show to me.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Am i the only one who finds this whole turkish-somali love fiesta nauseating and cringeworthy ?

Looks insincere and potemkin show to me.

Nothing cringe-worthy or "nauseating" about it at all. No one here knows what you're talking about. Somalis and Turks have been friends and allies going back to the days of the Ottoman Empire.

What I do find cringe-worthy however, is your love-affair with Kenyans and your categorization of Kenyans as being our "brothers". That's the kind of speech that would deeply offend any Somali who lives in the Horn of Africa.

that's what is wrong with some somalis they don't appreciate help from the only country who is helping somalis no matter what situation we are but sadly they are ok with amisom hypcrite dogs.

<cite>
said:</cite>

that's what is wrong with some somalis they don't appreciate help from the only country who is helping somalis no matter what situation we are but sadly they are ok with amisom hypcrite dogs.

That's exactly what I'm saying saaxib. How do some Somalis tolerate these AMISOM barbarians, and ignore the fact that these AMISOM troops are exploiting/killing our Somali people?

And then they wanna turn their backs away from the Turks and ignore their genuine assistance and help. Ungrateful people wallahi

I will never understand it. Samiig, stop sucking up to your Kenyan slavemasters. They are not your friends, and you need to understand this.

they ignore the fact because they don't know their destiny they preferred painful acts that those AMISOM and filthy corrupted kenyan dogs doing to somalis. walahi somalis are rediculous ignorant they can't even dare to volunteer as soldier to their country so we can stop rely on them. they think those countries around are helping somalis but they rather enjoy see somalis suffer to death.