cubano

Somalia defeat in 1978

cubano   

Somali Army was defeated because Barre never imagined that Soviet Union would betray him and his people, he trusted in James Carter and made a huge mistake, this a lesson for nations who trust american words.You can love U.S but you can not trust in Uncle Sam.

Adam   

Hi Luiz. Admin no reason to edit my posts me and luiz go way back ,I knew him as a communist bastrd then and still do. Christmas Mubarak and a Happy Castro dead Newyear you repetitive obsessed beaner.

cubano   

You are commie,you love Fidel Castro.

I just want talk about Somalia-Ethiopia War in 1977.I dont see anything wrong about that.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Somali Army was defeated because Barre never imagined that Soviet Union would betray him and his people, he trusted in James Carter and made a huge mistake, this a lesson for nations who trust american words.You can love U.S but you can not trust in Uncle Sam.

What are you talking about? Somalia was betrayed by the accursed Communist Soviets, not the United States.

May Allah give Leonid Brezhnev and Fidel Castro what they deserve.

Holac   

Luiz Suaz, what do you think about the new US-Cuba relationship? Obama has recognized your government. You must be really happy about that?

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Hi Luiz. Admin no reason to edit my posts me and luiz go way back ,I knew him as a communist bastrd then and still do. Christmas Mubarak and a Happy Castro dead Newyear you repetitive obsessed beaner.

Lol :-D :-D

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Luiz Suaz, what do you think about the new US-Cuba relationship? Obama has recognized your government. You must be really happy about that?

I like Cuba despite their betrayal of our country in 1977. I think in the coming years Cuba will experience a rapid economic growth due to a large inflow of direct investment and tourists from the United States.

cubano   

I would like to know what happened to WSLF after 1982?

Somali army seized 90 % of Ogaden but Cuban troops and Soviet advisers turned the tide of the war.

LOL. We used to call Cubans during Ogaden war debacle "Kuubo naaswayn" meaning Cubans are gyncomatsiac. Siad Barre ordered Cuban and Soviet advisors in Somalia to leave within 48 hrs accusing them betraying communist Somalia.

cubano   

White star:

We used to call Cubans during Ogaden war debacle “Kuubo naaswayn” meaning Cubans are gyncomatsiac. Siad Barre ordered Cuban and Soviet advisors in Somalia to leave within 48 hrs accusing them betraying communist Somalia.

You did not answer my questions.

Why did Somalia lose Ogaden War?

What happened to WSLF after 1982?

Please,be an intelligent man and answer the questions.