Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Ahmed Hussein wins big party nomination

Mooge   

Ahmed Hussen is a people's person niyoow, a great well-rounded guy. for those who don't know his family, Ahmed Hussen is a close cousin of the late Ethiopia-Somalia war hero, founder of Puntland and President of Somalia, Mr. Abdulahi Yusuf Ahmed Yeey.

Yusuf-Sarkozy.jpg

inshalah he will win this seat and make all somali people proud. he is hardworking guy.

This man is poised to be the first Somali Member of Parliament to ever be elected to a Federal Political Office in North America (and possibly the Western world). This could be a historical election that can help ALL Somalis in Canada and the USA wallahi. I'm actually very happy with this Liberal party nomination, and I hope this man goes all the way.

I've read that the Somali community in Toronto has the largest number of Somalis out of any city in North America

And Toronto also has the highest number of Muslims out of any city in North America. There's a lot of Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Arabs and other Muslims who live in Toronto alhamdulilah. The Muslims can become a major force in Toronto, establishing numerous Islamic banks, schools, community centers and mosques, etc.

This election would be big, and would help solidify the growing power of Somali-Canadians, and Muslims in Canada in general. I know in America we have Keith Ellison (Muslim Congressman) in Minnesota. But this guy's victory would be a HUGE success for all Muslims in Canada

The Somali community in North America needs more examples of Somalis who succeed and do well for their own people. We need to see more Somalis applying to Ivy League schools, more Somalis running for political office, more Somalis establishing themselves as a force to be reckoned with in the community.

The Jews have managed to achieve that in North America, and I'm sure the Somalis have the intelligence and capability to do the exact same thing.

We Somalis have literally taken over the Kenyan economy and are hugely influential in Zambia, Tanzania, and Dubai. So we can achieve a lot in North America if we just stick together and set ambitious goals

samiig   

<cite>
said:</cite>

The Somali community in North America needs more examples of Somalis who succeed and do well for their own people. We need to see more Somalis applying to Ivy League schools, more Somalis running for political office, more Somalis establishing themselves as a force to be reckoned with in the community.

The Jews have managed to achieve that in North America, and I'm sure the Somalis have the intelligence and capability to do the exact same thing.

We Somalis have literally taken over the Kenyan economy and are hugely influential in Zambia, Tanzania, and Dubai. So we can achieve a lot in North America if we just stick together and set ambitious goals

your in lalaland buddy. somalis ain't taken over shit. naftooda khatar weyn ku jirta wax kalaad shegeysaa

nuune   

^^ Wuu riyoonayaa miyaa, war umaba hayo in Soomaalidii Kenya in maalkooda iyo naftoodiba la dhacey, faanka ma fiicna, faanka badana marbuu faruurya geela kuu yeelaa, Diktoore, bal dib ugu noqo hadaladaada, sxb.

Saalax   

It is true there is many Somali millionaires in Kenya but nowhere near

overtaking the economy Lol. That title belongs to the Kikuyu and a

couple of Indians. Uhuru Kenyatta family alone own large chunks of the

prime farm land in Kenya and have shares in the major companies.