Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Supporters of Isreal try to use Somaliland to stop EU's recognition of Palestine

Very interesting its a good point either the European Union can recognize states on their own or the mother country Politically has to agree. So Israel has to agree with a Palestinian state before the European Union can recognize its so technically its true.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Very interesting its a good point either the European Union can recognize states on their own or the mother country Politically has to agree. So Israel has to agree with a Palestinian state before the European Union can recognize its so technically its true.

That's a bit of a double standard. Kosovo was split apart from Serbia, despite Serbia's objections, and it was recognized as an independent state.

It's the same analogy

So I don't understand how the Zionists can insist that the only way a Palestinian State could be legitimate is if ISRAEL agrees to it first.

samiig   

<cite>

That's a bit of a double standard. Kosovo was split apart from Serbia, despite Serbia's objections, and it was recognized as an independent state.

It's the same analogy

So I don't understand how the Zionists can insist that the only way a Palestinian State could be legitimate is if ISRAEL agrees to it first.

The big difference is the serbs were kicked out of kosovo, and the albanians were in control when they broke away and declared independence. on the other hand israel controls the west bank and the jordan river boundary.

Mooge   

Xaaji, somaliland's shamelessness has no bounds. this is the worst one I have seen in a long time. For 60 years the people of Palestine struggled under the daily bombardments of Isreal and you support an immigrant hating rightwing idiot for using your name to deny freedom to an oppressed people. you somalilanders should be ashamed of yourselves niyoow.

<cite>

Xaaji, somaliland's shamelessness has no bounds. this is the worst one I have seen in a long time. For 60 years the people of Palestine struggled under the daily bombardments of Isreal and you support an immigrant hating rightwing idiot for using your name to deny freedom to an oppressed people. you somalilanders should be ashamed of yourselves niyoow.

Stop with the crocodile tears i was just pointing out the stance of the European union and how they view things. Politically even the Kosovo was not recognized by the European union but members states of the European Union have recognized Kosovo for strategic interest individually. This is not about whether the Palestinian state deserves recognition or not this about how the European union operates regarding new member states.

If i was Palestinian i would never even want European Union recognition it was the Europeans that gave the Israeli Europeans a home land in Palestine because they felt bad what has happened in the second world war , and they sacrificed the Arabs for that. You have to view this like this the vast Majority of Arab league from the beginning since the reign of Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion refused to recognize a Jewish state in the Midst of Arabs. And later After Israel Karbaasshed both Egypt and Jordan those 2 countries at gun point were forced to recognize Israel. As for Sweden is the only country in Europe that recognizes a Palestinian state, it is because the Swedes have a problem with Zionist infiltrators in Sweden who want to corrupt Swedish immigration policy.