Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Prime Minister Omar Abdirashiid already shaking things up

Mooge   

Niyoow CCC will reject few Damjadiids. But as a gesture to his friend from Damjadiid, some will be appointed. He is drawing the line on few individual that he vowed will never be part of his government.

he is already meeting with AU head.

Mooge   

He is already meeting with AU leaders. Damjadiid is on edge waiting his next move.

RW_Sharmarke_iyo_Danjire_Sidikou_1.jpeg

Muqdisho(pp) Ra’iisul Wasaaraha maalinkii shalay la magacaabay ee Cumar Cabdirashiid Cali Sharmarke isla markasna aan wali xilka la wareegin ayaa maanta kulan la qaatay saraakiil sar sare oo uu horkacayo wakiilka Midowga Africa ee Soomaaliya Maman S. Sidikou.

RW_Sharmarke_iyo_Danjire_Sidikou_1

Danjire Maman S. Sidikou ayaa sheegay inuu ku faraxsan yahay xilka loo magacaabay, wuxuna sheegay inay wada shaqayn wanaagsan dhexmari doono hase yeeshee Cumar Cabdirashiid looga baahan yahay inuu xoojiyo xiriirka Midowga Africa iyo dowladda Soomaaliya.

Dhinaca kale Cumar Cabdirashiid Cali ayaa uga mahad celiyay tahniyadda uu soo gaarsiiyay Wakiilka Midowga Africa ee Soomaaliya, wuxuna Sharmarke sheegay inuu sii xoojin doono wada shaqaynta labadda dhinac.

Wasiirka koowaad ee dalka ayaa lagu wadaa dhowaan inuu soo dhiso golle wasiiro oo sida la sheegayo kooban, hase yeeshee wasiiradda cusub ayaa loo badinayaa inay xubno fiican ka heli doonaan saaxiibadda madaxwaynaha Soomaaliya ee Damuljadiid.

RW_Sharmarke_iyo_Danjire_Sidikou_1

RW_Sharmarke_iyo_Danjire_Sidikou_2

Puntlandpost.com

Puntlandpost.pp@gmail.com

Mooge   

Yesterday when he was appointed, at the press conference, this was the reaction of the damjadiid and their supporters. they looked stunned and were not sure what is going on.

10525660_10204614761743463_5186890503943245276_n.jpg

Mooge   

niyoow Silence, sadness, depression and many other things are happening around HAG centers everywhere. Their websites are lashing out. They want a government they can milk and CCC will make sure there is a balance.

Miyir   

Mooge

Not sure why you supporting The Fat Boy so fast if i remember he failed big time when he was in charge? first let him put together a team.

naively, he signed huge parcel of Somalia to Kenya, why do you think this time around he will be better PM?

Qoslaaye and Gang never appointed PM they couldn't manipulate, any one who resisted a little was dismissed with huge lose to Somali people's meager resource and peace why will they give him a free hand the fat boy?

Cadale   

Cumar abdirashid is a good man and i'm very happy for him. Thank god Yuulka is gone. There has never been a more corrupt pm.

Mooge   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Cumar abdirashid is a good man and i'm very happy for him. Thank god Yuulka is gone. There has never been a more corrupt pm.

Cadale, Yuulka was not corrupt niyoow. stop the propaganda niyoow. Yuulka is coming back in 2016 and that man has a mission on his mind which is defeat qoslaaye and his gang. watch my words. it will happen. i know qoslaye is using CCC to slowly breakup the coalition, but believe me, it will fail.