Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

If Damjadiid names Omar Abdirashiid, they will be finished.

Mooge   

Mark my words. These guys don't know this man. He is a big Eagle supporter, he built Jubbaland with Gaandi to destroy Mogadishu influence and he has IC friends higher up that will destroy Damjadiid.

If you thought Yuulka was deadly, Omar is even more deadlier when it comes to protecting D block interests. If Damjadiid names Omar Abdirashiid who is a strong Eagle and founding father of Jubbaland, they will be fnished niyoow.

Bring me the popcorn and shaah niyoow. I see Damjadiid is crumbling from within.

Way kaa wareertay ninyow. Ninkaan beeshisa ayaa neceb iskaba daa kuwa kale. Badda somaliya ayuu kenyatii siiyay. Taarikhdiisa waa la hayaa ninyow.

DamJadiid are in 2016 mode ninyow. They need someone to make their plans a reality. No way Damjadiid is going with a strong politician and qabiil warrior. They just got rid of one last week ninyow. If they choose him its because IC pressure/weak politician.

Sheekada way ku xuntahay DamJadiid ninyow. West figured out these guys are the Brotherhood ninyow. They have to sabotage them but still make sure HGA and Al-Shabaab don't get mad and bring down the whole game. Tricky times ninyow.

Mooge   

trust me futureyesterday. trust me on this. you HAGs are playing with fire if you name Omar Abdirashid. I know you are praying wardi-style that this is not true, but my HAG friends in Villa Somalia are convident this fat boy has it under a rap. if this is a closed game already, the Damjadiid future is finished niyoow.

Where is Abwaan?

let us wait and see niyoow. let us wait and see.

You're confused ninyow. You keep saying DJ is wounded but they will choose a man who will kill them. Why do that unless they know something we don't?

Ninkaan waa la sharfay. He has a better job than the PM so iska waal maba jiro. He is well respected by the IC and some of the old political players. Laakin xaalada way kulushahay ninyow. If he is chosen, its because he will guarantee DJ survives.

Aminarts

Mooge,

As usual you analyze with emotions and clan-driven wishes rather than a careful observation of events.

If Omar Abdirashid was such a threat why appoint him the first recognized Ambassador to the US, the superpower which was first to give the stamp of legitimacy to Hassan Sheikh's gov't and to this day is instrumental in propping up his gov't? Do you see the fallacy in your logic?

Omar Abdirashid is the Puntland candidate on the short-list for PM. Xalane is another candidate from the Ras Kamboni community. The third is from Sool. Hassan Sheikh created this list from the first day the conflict with the current PM started. There are no candidates from the Gedo community currently.

Having said that, the list I saw was almost a month old. But the announcement of Omar Abdirashid in recent articles leads me to believe the list hasn't changed.

If these rumors of Omar Abdirashid are true, and Culusow is foolhardy enough to nominate him for PM, then it's because Damjadiid have exhausted all their political capital firing Yuulka and are now at the mercy of the IC who might insist upon them making such a mad choice.

Mooge   

FutureNow and Mintid, I refer to you the famous HAG elder with his friends Ahmed Diriye and Xaad who were protesting against him when he was PM.

Omar abdirishaid being US ambassador was from Nairobi big white boys and the US wanted it. Damjadiid had no choice and they were not willing to fight niyoow.

niyoow remember that famous video of Ciise Dalabeey complaing about Omar Abdirahsid and his Puntland clan agenda. looooooool. niyoow, Mooge a political veteran. I have more credibility in this forum than anyone niyoow. Trust me, this move if true will be great for Puntland. But I don't think Damjadiid is that dumb to appoint him.

Omar Abdirashid will be a capable Prime Minister. Previous falling-out with Sh. Shariif was mainly based on policy matters and constitutional changes. That disagreement wasn't driven by clan.

We shall see!

That group might be corrupt and incompetent, but they advanced the federalism train more than I thought was possible, It's as if their fumbling and resistance made the impossible possible. Jubaaland and South West State are now a reality and maybe something will happen in the center of the country. I'm tired of this constant infighting between the President and the PM. Hopefully the new PM can do his job and sway that group for the betterment of the country.