Sign in to follow this  
DoctorKenney

As usual, Black-Americans start looting and destroying Ferguson

The Grand Jury Verdict is out, and the Jury decided that there just wasn't enough evidence to charge the Police Officer Darren Wilson for killing 18 year old Mike Brown. So the evidence in this case supports Officer Wilson

So what do the Black-Americans do in response? How did they react in Ferguson, Missouri?

They start looting and destroying their own neighborhoods, setting fire to dozens of buildings, and wrecking havoc all over the city.

ferguson-protests-friday-eve-.si.jpg

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”

Booker T Washington (1910)

This Black intellectual wrote these words in 1910, more than 100 years ago, and yet it applies today to Black "leaders" such as Michael Eric Dyson, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and others. They want to preach this "victim-hood" mentality and as a result Blacks perpetually feel as if they're victims. As if they can't do anything to uplift themselves. It's shameful and a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Adam   
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2850589/Controversial-columnist-Katie-Hopkins-sparks-new-wave-revulsion-saying-police-officer-shot-Ferguson-teenager-Michael-Brown-medal.html Kate Hopkins a fine upstanding leading member of society -lady from her majesty's England says give the policeman D. W . a heroic medal for job well done. America 1714 seems a hell lot like 2014 ( vice-versa) both years blackies were killed for very little .Maybe if we sing " We shall overcome" it will makes us feel better and balckies and whites and even Chinese people can hold hands just for a min. Its Like pissng in your pants . Never mind I'll change the focking channel. America got talent is on , tv is so much better than reality like the 9/12 white court jury that acquitted a heavy armed white officer who shot a black 19 years young kid from the behind 6 and more time until he was 100 % dead and not.moving . Dont you just loved American democraticy . Why all.this because the kid stole a packet of cigarettes.

Yeah I remember seeing that video a couple months back Hasina :D :D However, I don't agree with some of what he said, and I didn't like his tone either.

I looked into this case pretty deeply, and the autopsy reports/eyewitness statements agree with the Officer. In fact, 8 different BLACK eye-witnesses all testified that Mike Brown attacked the Officer, reached for his gun, and was charging at him. The autopsy reports (showing the bullet entry wounds confirm this as well)

Yet Black-Americans refuse to accept this reality. It's sad this guy is dead, but let's not pretend that he wasn't the one who was charging at the Officer. This is the reason why the case was dropped.

I hate police-brutality just as much as anyone else, but this incident is NOT a case of police brutality at all

These Black-Americans have set fire to dozens of businesses, hundreds of cars, and ransacked the entire town of Ferguson. Ferguson is in pieces right now, and the damage in the city is unbelievable.

What I don't understand is where is the logic behind destroying and rioting your own community simply because you didn't agree with the jury verdict? Where is the logic in harming innocent business owners who had nothing to do with any of this?

eXaWAMN.png

They've looted liquor stores, destroyed supermarkets and hair-salons. They've stolen thousands of dollars of electronic equipment, set fire to multiple businesses and destroyed countless convenience stores. They have even stolen thousands of dollars of Air Jordan Nike shoes.

What makes anyone want to invest in these communities if this is how they're gonna behave whenever they're upset about something? They're like a group of children in adult bodies. They have absolutely no logic, they can't connect dots. They don't see how these vicious actions will have dire consequences for their community.

somalee   

<cite>
said:</cite>

What makes anyone want to invest in these communities if this is how they're gonna behave whenever they're upset about something?
They're like a group of children in adult bodies. They have absolutely no logic, they can't connect dots. They don't see how these vicious actions will have dire consequences for their community

A Somali who fled to the US precisely because of these things he's accusing the blacks of, and perhaps even worse. In fact worse because in our case there was neither centuries of slavery nor racial prejudice. Painting the entire black community as inherently stupid is not only stupid in itself but also very hypocritical, especially coming from a Somali immigrant.

<cite>

A Somali who fled to the US precisely because of these things he's accusing the blacks of, and perhaps even worse. In fact worse because in our case there was neither centuries of slavery nor racial prejudice. Painting the entire black community as inherently stupid is not only stupid in itself but also very hypocritical, especially coming from a Somali immigrant.

Are you trying to tell me that those in Ferguson who destroy their own community, loot the businesses, set fire to multiple businesses, and harass civilians are not "children in adult bodies"

Please educate me "somalee".....how would you classify these people?

P.S. And BTW, maybe you haven't been paying attention to my posts on this forum. But I'm very difficult on Somalis, and even on my own sub-clan. I--and many other members here--have criticized Somali behavior many times on this forum.

I don't act as if Somalis are perfect, we have our own set of deep issues which we need to fix. But on the whole, Somali-Americans are far better-behaved than the people you see in Ferguson (which is NOT indicative of the entire Black-American community, but a prominent subsect of people within it)

Dr. K

You're spot on with that Booker T quote. This is all manufactured outrage. The real perpetrators are the media who incite an already incited community just to increase ratings. And, of course, all these "wanna-be-helpers" of the black community who in reality are nothing more than people who are paid to claim that everything is racist.

somalee   

<cite>

Are you trying to tell me that those in Ferguson who destroy their own community, loot the businesses, set fire to multiple businesses, and harass civilians are not "children in adult bodies"

Please educate me "somalee".....how would you classify these people?

P.S. And BTW, maybe you haven't been paying attention to my posts on this forum. But I'm very difficult on Somalis, and even on my own sub-clan. I--and many other members here--have criticized Somali behavior many times on this forum.

I don't act as if Somalis are perfect, we have our own set of deep issues which we need to fix. But on the whole, Somali-Americans are far better-behaved than the people you see in Ferguson (which is NOT indicative of the entire Black-American community, but a prominent subsect of people within it)

The actions of the people of this town that you've described are obviously abhorrent and unjustifiable, but they are very understandable. Its relatively easier to pass judgement when you lose sight of the root cause of this whole incident. This goes way beyond the shooting of one or two young black men. The black community has been pinned down by the system for far too long and they have endured years of systematic institutional violations of basic human rights. Every bad thing you see within the black community: gangs, violence, prisoners, aggression etc etc are a direct result of the way they have and continue to be treated by the government and the white people of America.

<cite>

The actions of the people of this town that you've described are obviously abhorrent and unjustifiable, but they are very understandable. Its relatively easier to pass judgement when you lose sight of the root cause of this whole incident. This goes way beyond the shooting of one or two young black men. The black community has been pinned down by the system for far too long and they have endured years of systematic institutional violations of basic human rights.
Every bad thing you see within the black community: gangs, violence, prisoners, aggression etc etc are a direct result of the way they have and continue to be treated by the government and the white people of America

Yeah, I'm sure the White People of America is responsible when "Tyrone" or "Jamal" decides to rob a liquor store, or shoot another Black person in the face. I'm sure of that!

Do you hear yourself when you speak saaxib? Do you have any idea how absurd that sounds?

Are we as Somalis, gonna blame the Amxaaro or the Italians for our civil war? Or are we gonna blame ourselves, and our utter inability to engage in cooperation and dialogue? So when it comes to Somalis, you demand personal responsibility. But when it comes to Negroes, you make excuses for their bad behavior and blame the "Evil Racist White Man".

Stop treating them like children saaxib. You know very well, that this type of approach NEVER works. To claim that the 45 million Negroes in America are utterly incapable of uplifting themselves because someone else is keeping them down, is to candidly admit that they are children with no control over their own lives. "Slavery" did not make Tyrone burglarize a house, or steal a car, or stab someone. He did it because of his own bad behavior.

P.S. Just to let you know, the crime rate amongst Negroes in America was far far lower in 1920 than it is today. So tell me, did "racism" not exist in the 1920s? It's an illogical argument all around.

P.S.S The term "Negro" isn't offensive. I'm just using this term, because I want to distinguish them from Black Nigerians or Black Senegalese, Congolese, South Africans, etc. I'm specifically talking about the Negroes of the United States.

somalee   

The Italians/Ethiopians don't compare here and you know it. Unless of course they stayed in Somalia, took all the important jobs, outnumbered us, degraded us to second class citizens/subhumans etc etc. You seem to dwell on their current state of affairs (And I don't condone the violence and all that) while I happen to view it from a different perspective i.e., the historical factors that have led to the present situation. Lets agree to disagree here.

<cite>

The Italians/Ethiopians don't compare here and you know it. Unless of course they stayed in Somalia, took all the important jobs, outnumbered us, degraded us to second class citizens/subhumans etc etc. You seem to dwell on their current state of affairs (And I don't condone the violence and all that) while I happen to view it from a different perspective i.e., the historical factors that have led to the present situation. Lets agree to disagree here.

That's true bro. Because we Somalis don't have a "victim mentality" which many Negroes tend to have. Somalis tend to be ambitious risk-takers who couldn't give a damn what any racial group thinks of them.

We need to set standards for behavior and attitude. Making excuses for bad behavior is only going to excuse it, and make it seem acceptable. If you want this bad behavior to stop, you need to shame it and help Negroes change themselves for the better

somalee   

<cite>

That's true bro. Because we Somalis don't have a "victim mentality" which many Negroes tend to have. Somalis tend to be ambitious risk-takers who couldn't give a damn what any racial group thinks of them.

We need to set standards for behavior and attitude. Making excuses for bad behavior is only going to excuse it, and make it seem acceptable. If you want this bad behavior to stop, you need to shame it and help Negroes change themselves for the better

I don't think we are in a position to 'set standards' while we ape them in many aspects of their culture but I agree there are many positive things we can contribute as Somalis. First being dacwah :-)