Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Palestinian Academic Jordanian TV "We Salute The Islamic State, May It March On

galbeedi   

Ciidan Suldann, the Sunni tribes oppressed and killed by Maliki turned against the government. The Shia dominated army from the south were in hostile territory. Their only option is to abandon. They don't even want to die or fight in Anbar province which they consider a Sunni territory.

It is a sectarian war. Sunnis both in Iraq and Syria who were desperate have thrown themselves to ISIS. Just like Somalis oppressed by the warlords and anarchists sought help from Al-shabaab. No one knows how long the alliances of these two bedfellows will last.

If they were people interested about forming responsible government and seeking stability for Iraqis and Syrians , they would have selected a leader who would have opened a dialogue with both Iraqis and the world , instead of beheading and killing people without mercy. They would have released the hostages for good will and mercy, and speak about the plight of the Sunnis. These obscure leaders who will probably finish their whole time hiding will not establish a government. Does anyone have seen how did Mullah Omar of Afghanistan looked like. There are no pictures. NO one had seen the picture of Ahmed Godane for the last five years while he was leading Al-shabab. That is how they rule. In the future , This Al-Baghdadi of the ISIS , will be probably heard in voice recorded cassette .

Yes the people of Syria have suffered a lot, but Allah says, that " In every hardship there is and ease". Islam never uses this earth scorching method of killing everyone including prisoners.

Why any war between a blood thirsty Arab dictator ands those who were trying to overthrow has been pronounced as the battle for the future of Islamic world or the war for Armageddon. I could see men screaming from mosques calling ISIS as the ultimate khalifa that Muslims were waiting. AS I viewed the video, some Sheikhs are even quoting some Hadiths about Syria and describing these armies as those described by the Prophet ( scw). That is totally misrepresentation of the Prophet , and it is wrong.

Twenty years ago a country who was a member of the Arab league collapsed. hundred of thousands were dying for hunger, yet they didn't raise a finger. As late as 2011, Somalis were dying for famine by thousands. You couldn't hear anyone screaming from the gulf and Arab mosques for help of these people. Why would anything that happens in that part of the world is portrayed as Islam against the world. Arabs are 20% of the Muslim world. They should clean their house and stop these desperations which are against our faith.

If ISIS has any mercy or good will for Iraq and it's people , they must transfer the leadership for the local Sunnis and let them decide if they want to remain in Iraq or form their own sectarian based state. At least , now they may have a good bargaining position to challenge the Shia government in Baghdad. The truth is that won't happen. Just as Al-shbaab refused the will of the Somali people , these guys will kill who ever opposes them. I ask you how many more Iraq Sunnis are they willing to behead.

The one thing that I agree with you though is the danger Iran and it's proxies Shias pose to the region.

Galbeedi forgive me brother for not taking any history lessons from you. Were you not the one who said Al baghdadi real name was Simon elliot and he was a Jewish mossad agent. Were you not the one who made proposterious claim after claim. With no backing.

Indeed you were.

Understand that your "mossad agents" are getting Bombed by a coalition of Arab dictators that don't have any legitimacy. And the crusader devil nations that destroyed the chaliphate and has sowed the seeds of this poison we grapple with till this very day.

IS fights assad a murderer who killed 200,000 women and children. They fight Shia militias who killed tens of thousands of sunnis. What earth scorching tactics are you talking about? They kill those that kill them.

I agree with you they shouldn't kill innocent people if they do like journalists etc. That's wrong. In comparison to saudi arabia that's kills 700 people a year through beheading... These guys are liberal. Let's call Saudi Arabia khawarij then shall we.

The Islamic State and the Sunni rebellion does not want to bargain. They want to change the entire dynamic of the middle east. They don't recognise the border system. They don't recognise the United Nations.

Something huge is going in the middle east. If you examine it in the context of history.

The massacres of Christians was faked. The Yazidis massacres was faked. The Jewish mossad story was faked. The gentile mutilation was faked.

The West is scared for one reason this means return of chalipahate and the threat to their interests. Arab regimes are scared because we all know they are not ligitimate

Instead of thinking you know all the answers like you always do why not read abit galbeedi. Maybe you wouldn't jump to quick Western programmed conclusions.

When ISIS lands in Maamulka Amxaarkalkaalland will they behead murtad(murtad in their eyess) Siilaanyo and other servants of the Ethiopians?

CidanSNM, dont you want that to happen? The heads of the murtaddiin(murtaddiin in the eyes of isis, not me) siilaanyo, waraabe and all the other agents of xabashis?

<cite>
said:</cite>

When ISIS lands in Maamulka Amxaarkalkaalland will they behead murtad(murtad in their eyess) Siilaanyo and other servants of the Ethiopians?

CidanSNM, dont you want that to happen? The heads of the murtaddiin(murtaddiin in the eyes of isis, not me) siilaanyo, waraabe and all the other agents of xabashis?

CiidanSNM doesn't know that one of the trademarks of the Khawaarij is to make halal the slaughter of innocent civilians, including foreign aid workers and journalists.

CidanSNM doesn't know that you can't just dismiss their killings as "wrong" and then go on supporting this wretched Satanic group.

ISIS has demonstrated their complete lack of knowledge on Islam, their careless slaughter of innocent civilians, and their complete lack of support from within Islamic scholarship. They fight the description of the Khawaarij perfectly. They claim to stand for Islam but they stand against all Islamic principles and teachings.

And this disgusting terrorist group will finally meet their end soon, inshaAllah

^^^^

IS doesn't go around killing innocent civilians. Iraqi soldiers and syrian soldiers are not innocent civilians. There is no justification for killing innocent civilians. Like I said. IS killing christiens was a lie. Them killing yazidis was a lie. Female gentile mutililation was a lie. Yazidis kill anyone who converts to Islam. Shias kill Sunnis by the thousands in Iraq and Syria and Lebanon. Egypt kills thousands of Muslims who elect their own governments. Saudi kills people. Iran hangs Sunnis by the thousands yearly. Etc.

Why don't you critise them..?

IS is being fought for one reason by the United States and it's slave regime clients. That reason has been stated by Turkey. IS threatens the status quo and American interests. IS are not khawarij. It's the by product of American intervention in the Muslim world.

People like doctor Kennedy are from a different planet. You ask them to prove IS are khawarij and they can't. They accept the problems of the Muslim world but have no solution to these problems. They accept the western biased media without questions.

Why don't I criticize them?

Saaxib how long have you been on this forum? I criticize these degenerate groups all the time! Maybe you should pay attention more instead of swallowing the propaganda of this disgusting group called ISIS.

ISIS threatens American interests, but it also threatens our interests as well. You are a Somali, you should look at developments through a Somali perspective and whether it benefits Somalia/Somaliland. ISIS would dismantle the Maamulka SNM if given the opportunity, and you definitely know it. I've given more than enough evidence that ISIS is a Khawaarij group. There have been literally HUNDREDS of Muslim organizations, scholars, and community-based groups which label ISIS as a Khawaarij group. Everyone from Yusuf Al Qaradhawi, to Muhammad Al Arifi, to Yasir Qadhi, to everyone in between.

It's funny because in some threads you talk about the great influence of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and how great Mohamed Morsi was, but then you forget the fact that the Ikhwan absolutely DESPISE this group called ISIS.

This is cognitive dissonance saaxib. You're holding contradictory beliefs in your head

Tallaabo   

Guys you can't reason with Ciidansultan, you are just wasting your time. He is the perfect example of what western politicians call "brainwashed".

I'm not brainwashed. It's easy to accuse someone of being brainwashed that's the easy way out. I don't support any violence against any innocents. It's un islamic but the media lies have been exposed. You have also failed to argue your case that these people are khawarij. I have also shown the double standard of the west and those Arab slave regimes. See the below video and tell me am I right or wrong. Look how the lies have been debunked. This group is no less worse then saudi, Iran or any regime in the middle East the only difference is they fight for Sunnis while the rest coward away.

Assad death toll: 200,000

Iranian Sunnis executed in the last decade: 50,000

Saudi Arabia beheads: 500-700 people a year

Iraqi Shias killing Sunnis: 30,000

IS crimes: 5,000-10,000 Shias and pro government Sunnis

Yet in the context of the west they are not terrorist. But IS is. Instead of questioning this you all support the common narrative. Your being fooled before your eyes. Like I said I don't support any group. I support the right of Muslims to determine their own destinies and futures.

The west enslaved the entire world. Committed more crimes then any civilisation in history, slavery, the wiping out of peoples, racism, native peoples. Colonialsim. The British empire was built on slaves and opium. The American state was built on slavery. I didnt read about b52'scoming to bomb them then. They slowly evolved independently. Because they are a Godless people. The west destroyed the chilphate because it's a superior system politically and economically. The French gave the power to the alawites in Syria. The colonialist introduced communism and Baathism etc. if IS is good or bad it is a Muslim issue. If the west calls them terrorists then let them bomb the entire Middle East. You hypocrites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ehm4jiPkHI

Doctor Kennedy it's not good to disrespect our scholars. However lets be honoust, the only imams that reject IS are saudi paid and funded madkhalis who argue twitter is to blame for the uprising of Muslims across the Middle East not decades of injustice. Who argue giving money is sufficient with regards to Palestine and that people should not protest. They also argue that people should be content living under Assad and sissi. These slaves of Saudi who is a slave of the United States who is the slave of Zionists. Who also argue the killing of thousands of Muslims by Egyptian security forces is justified. I don't take these scholars seriously regarding political matters. What did they say regarding the al Aqsa desecration???? The scholars that critise IS are the very same ones that praise Sissi a man who was murdered already 1000 innocent protestors who over through an elected government because the west told him to do so. And who paid for it. Saudi Arabia.

Acudubilah.

cidan suldan i think it's time for you give up with this extremist ideas, if you don't stop next you may find your self in the middle of hell hole in Iraq or somewhere in Syria. this group are bunch of brainwashed thugs they are too behind and backward who only only know how to destroy!

You are blatantly lying here CidanSultan. ISIS has been harshly criticized and condemned by all Muslim scholars in every country. Not just Saudi Arabia. Scholars from the West, North Africa, the Indian Subcontinent, Indonesia, Somalia, and many other places have given us NUMEROUS evidences using the Quran/Sunnah that ISIS is a deviant group and should be disassociated with.

Maybe you should look into the evidences instead of going on a rant criticizing Bashar Assad (who no one on this forum even loves anyway). As if Assad's crimes justify this crap being perpetrated by ISIS!

You're just as bad as the Assad supporters. Or the Zionist supporters.

Can you tell me what justified Peter Kassig's death a few days ago? The man was an AID WORKER who was distributing food to Syrian refugees, and ISIS beheads the man and makes a whole spectacle out of it. What about the deaths of thousands of Sunni Arabs, Shias, Kurds, etc.

I sincerely advise you to fear Allah with your statements. And stop carelessly supporting a deviant group like ISIS.

And just so you know. Peter Kassig--the man ISIS beheaded--was an American convert to Islam.

Yeah, he converted to Islam. He changed his name to Abdulrahman. And he was in Syria working in refugee camps to assist those civilians suffering as a result of the civil war.

And ISIS beheads him.

Wallahi they are a Satanic group and anyone who supports this group is either unbelievably naive or they're detached from reality.

Your statement is not entirely true. Some have critised them and some haven't. That's the reality.

The only reason for the critism is because of aid workers and journalists getting beheaded. We can all agree that that is entirely wrong.

Can you other then this fact give me or the readers one thing that is unislamic about this group???

Using quran, hadith and free from Western media bias????

Furthermore the cover of aid workers and journalists have been used by many secret services to name, pinpoint and direct airstrikes.

I don't know any of the people that were killed. And it's wrong if they were innocent. I don't think you or I are in a position to argue this former soldier turned aid worker was innocent or not. I don't know him and you don't know him.

Furthermore. Are the lives of westerners more precious then Muslims??? Its wrong to kill innocent people but you fail to acknowledge that IS has saved millions of Syrians and Iraqis from shias. So let's wipe out IS because they killed a few journalists let's wipe them out and leave the poor sunnis and Iraqis to die in their millions.

The logic???

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

I don't know any of the people that were killed. And it's wrong if they were innocent. I don't think you or I are in a position to argue this former soldier turned aid worker was innocent or not. I don't know him and you don't know him.

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 185:Narrated Abu Musa:The Prophet said, "Near the establishment of the Hour there will be days during which (religious) knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and general ignorance will spread, and there will be Al-Harj in abundance, and Al-Harj means killing."

^^^

Knowledge is plentiful, ignorance is plentiful and the hour is known only to our maker.

You are the man talabo who believes the West are our best friends. Lol.

That the media portrays a non biased view. That a group of men fighting in Iraq and syria because the United States illegally invaded their country are actually terrorists.

In reality the entire choas that is the middle east was a western created problems. Those fighting to return it to what it was are not terrorists. Those who fight for sunnis are not terrorists. Those who fight for the return of the chalipahate to the west are terrorists and fickle minded Muslims like you.... who consume jewish TV daily resulting in thinking that up means down and down means up. Content with your slavery.

Continue living your feeble existence. It makes no difference. Some of us dream of a world were Muslims dont die like flys every day where Muslims are not having secularism shoved down their throats. We demand a return to the chalipahate. We demand a return to precious metal currency. We demand the right to determine our own futures and destiny. And for this you and others label some as terrorists.

Shame on you.... You house negro.