Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

majority of the cabinet calls pm to resign The Pm Declines

galbeedi   

I think the time has come for the Prime minister to resign honorably. If his entire cabinet requested this for the good of the country, he should listen.

Rather than keep the constant disturbances of the Parliament, he should bow down and accept this advice from his cabinet. If no one can resolve this without motion or rconciliation, it could have been done long time ago. " Soomaalidu Mar Haday is qabato, Dib uma wada shaqeeyaan".

insiders are saying these war between the two started six months ago and it continued. These latest move from C/weli was to fight back and leave honourably without been sacked. Rather than prolong this one until the new year , he could save some time for few things to be accomplished before Qoslaaye leaves in 2016.

What I do not like is why Faarh c/qadir is the on the top of the list. He isn't the most senior minister. He even sits at the head of the cabinet table close to the Prime minister, that is unacceptable. Every where the Defence, Foreign and the interior ministers are more important than the constitutional minister.

Does it really matter if he resigns or if new PM is appointed? The fact is every prime minister has to deal with disloyal cabinet members who only answer to their real boss and corrupt parliament that will sell their souls.

galbeedi   

Che, the cabinet probably tried to resolve. They couldn't convene for three weeks. We all know this a Presidential system, masquerading as Westminster parliamentary. I think Cali Geedi explained well yesterday in the media. The Prime minister is a manager and the President is the leader.

He sets the agenda and the Prime minister executes. I will suggest that Farah C/qadir should be the chief of staff of the President. He should leave the cabinet work for the President.

Gents, look carefully at the piece of vomit or rather, document--our esteemed Damjadiid desperado, Malistar, has shared with us!

16 ministers listed, looks like fewer than 13 signitures were penned... hmmmm... I wonder why?

I know my numeracy and arithmetic abilities ain't what they used to be and all, but am sure as hell 12 does NOT constitute a majority of a cabinet of 25 members.

so as usual, this ain't nothing more than the usual--smoke and mirrors-- shenanigans, we've become accustomed to with regards to the desperate Damjadiid party.

The corrupt motion commotion in parliament and the pointless braggadocio exhibited last week by Mudane Culusow against the international community have all come to naught...and now we see the last kicks of a dying horse.

Where on earth have you seen cabinet members calling for the resignation of their own cabinet chief? I guess only in the delusional stratosphere occupied by the deranged Damjadiid clique. :D

This is more akin, to say for instance, if some day the maids, cooks, and gardeners that you employ at your own home came up to you and tried to fire you from your own household ... Any right thinking individual would say, "Negros, please!" "Get ya asses back to work or else quit!" :D ...and that's precisely what the PM has done.

And for all what it's worth, I beleieve if these ministers were a true majority, like Malistar says, then instead of issuing calls for the PM to resign... they themselves-- if they really had the numbers--could have resigned and thereby force the PM to announce a new cabinet, which would then be at the mercy of their corrupt parliamentarians to approve or decline.

See, it is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Mooge   

lool@malistar dreams. The only wish malistar has is for his uncle qoslaye to have an easy day after the last few rough weeks. these resignation or threats mean nothing niyoow. yuulka will replace them and the replacments are ready. loool.

^

Saaxiib, el Punto, neef marka la bireeyo wuu raftaa oo si qaab darran buu u galgashaa-- ilaa naftu ay ka baxdo.

Marka, nimankii Damjadiid ahaa, galgashadii lagu yaqaanay xoolaha marka la gawraco ayaa hada gilgilayso-- kawaanka Hilibka Xoolaha lagu qalana waxaa iska leh nin la yiraahdo Yuulka oo aan nixin :D

17 Wasiir dowlayaal iyo Wasiir kuxigeeno ugu baaqay Ra’iisul Wasaaraha inuu is casilo

warqados-1-647x1024.jpg

warqados-2-576x1024.jpg

The majority of the Government body the Parliament and the Cabinet are requesting this incompetent Prime minister to resign or go in front the Parliament for confident vote ?

Prime minister is entertaining former warlords in the parliament and traitors like Gandi - Jurile the old guards the corrupt elite famous for buuq iyo rabsho .....

No one can stop democratic process Prime minister refuses to go in the front the Parliament he should be ousted fired .

Madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh:- “Marnaba lama oggolaan doono Keli-talisnimo dad gaar ah iyo goballo gaar ah

Prime minister C/wali Sheekh Axmed Maxamed will be remembered for buuq iyo rabsho his short career politics ends here lol

Alla nimanku fakhfakh badanaa :D

I guess, Malistar, if you fail once try again, miyaa sheekadu..

Those signitures still don't look legit, with a few of them simply saying, "For Hassan".

Now what the heck is that saaxiib?

Damjadiid and Culusow must realize that to get rid of Yuulka, they must all resign. Now why is that so hard?

<cite>
said:</cite>

Alla nimanku fakhfakh badanaa
:D

I guess, Malistar, if you fail once try again, miyaa sheekadu..

Those signitures still don't look legit, with a few of them simply saying, "For Hassan".

Now what the heck is that saaxiib?

Damjadiid and Culusow must realize that to get rid of Yuulka, they must all resign. Now why is that so hard?

Tillamook & mooge

Puntlander are serious folks when comes to politics stop embarrassing yuluuk killing his career one hand the only minister from puntland is standing with President so is Mr Xalane minister finance hails from Jubbaland staunch supporter requesting Prime minister must resign lol ?

we will see what happens after the President comes Back from Copenhagen conference , Prime minister resigning will make it easy transition

The Scuffle between the president and the Prime minister regardless how it ends , i thing all in all its fair to say it brought more positive then negative made the government more strong and accepted broadI .

For once we have National crisis over constitution Right the system is being test and challenge o, Parliament and cabinet break in half sign of democracy , No bullet or no fist and chair throwing...

mind you IC was told not intervene

giphy.gif

Khayr   

So what is the lesson learned here?

How can you have so many proxy votes

on such an important decision?

Til, every vote was for Hassan. :)

Its ova but the president will keep having dynamite in his hands, next PM will be told by smart puntlanders to mess up again and the boss can't keep firing as it be very embarrassing and certainly downfall of entire gov't, and the power will shift toward Garowe if he tries to stay put with it.