Sign in to follow this  
Axmed1508736699

Ictiraaf Seekers commemorate British Occupational Troops!

Look this up written by the British in why they formed the Corp. Removed tribal names used other terms available in Google.

Mr Philip Glazebrook

House Of Commons. 24 February 1914 

While affairs are getting worse and worse among our friendly tribes, the other problem, that of the Mullah, advanced one more step, by a raid on the las canod folk in February, 1912, as a result of which a large number of them became destitute refugees. We must remember that the Las canod folk is one of the friendly tribes who have taken our side in previous conflicts with the Mullah. I admit that the Camel Corps was formed for the purpose of protecting them against the Mullah.

Written by the British.

100 years later you have an offspring of those very refugees he tried to save critiquing them for saving his forefathers.

You are alive today because of the camel Corp.

You loved the British so much you gave your own women to the British.

1-R.H.Smith the D.C of Burco from 1937-1945 , use to be married to a Lascanod women , even the DC of Hargaisa British was married to a Las canod women

2- Douglas Jardin Was married to Amina Maxamed Boqor Cusmaan, read his both books a Tear For Somalia and Somali Tales.

3- sultan Maxamud Ali Shire was awarded for his long service to the British corwn in Aden 1953, the image is famous.

Secessionist defending colonial empire, and at same time supporting Da3esh. The level of hypocrisy displayed here shocks me. Can you explain us how you can be British(Christians) pet & da3esh(Takfiris) pet?

I think you need to learn how to read. You have been caught out trying to pretend that Somalilanders are somehow subservient to the British.

Now that the Sh?t is on your face and I have proven to you how your forefathers were the real stooges of the British empire as they themselves said in their own words. You try and change the subject.

Never did I write i supported the British empire. My forefathers died fighting it as the British themselves said in their own words and unlike you I have the history to back it up.

Your agenda of linking Somaliland and it's people to the British is the first fallacy, your title is a fallacy, you are a fallacy.

Stating history is not support Mr clever man. I just proved your entire existence is do to the men you are critiquing.

Whether they have a remembrance for the hundreds of British loyalists who died saving your forefathers is a matter for the government. I don't endorse it. Simple.

Don't forget the people of Somaliland not only fought the British they fought and died to unite the Somali speaking people's. Only to end up with wolves in sheep clothing the very people after 23 years have not been able to achieve one thing.

Now that they don't want to be a part of a suicidal state that is filled with fake nationalists who are tribalist you insult them for not wanting to die and be raped and occupied like the rest.

Your mentality is warped and it was probably warped by your kacaan fathers who miss the good old days of boli qaran and nonsense.

Those days are gone son. Scream from every roof top lakin at the end of the day. Nothing.

Our objective is to maintain and grow until Muslim unity returns across the world inshallah.

Governments come and go,policies come and go. But our people determination and history is never questionable.

Odey   

People, dont waste your time with this kid. As far as he is concerned, his little clan is the largest amongst somalis, were the conquerors of Ethiopia, were the Darawish and of course sayid abdullah hassan and the folks of SSC werent, brought about the independence of Somalia single handedly, destroyed Siyad barre regime all by themselves, currently lives in Hargeisa- which is far more advanced than New york or Dubai and at the same time has the economical might to match the US, runs Africa and of course is the man behind every success story somalis ever had,

Nin ciisheesan ciidankii ka dheh!

^^^

Odey we both know that's not true. The only difference is we don't talk out of our backsides like you people. The historical revision under the kacaan period distorted history and everyone knows that. It was a tribalist junta. Everything that I write I back up with first hand accounts written for that time. While you rely on mad men who created a false hype for some groups. Many books have now been published that document everything. It takes time to adjust to the truth seeing you've lived in falsehood for all this time. Even you an old man believes a 16 year old stable boy named Ismael mirre lead the dervishes. Hahahaa.

Sad walahi.

Dont worry do your reading you will realise everything sooner or later.

What do you expect when your history lessons comes from people like this.

<cite>
said:</cite>

You loved the British so much you gave your own women to the British.

1-R.H.Smith the D.C of Burco from 1937-1945 , use to be married to a Lascanod women , even the DC of Hargaisa British was married to a Las canod women

2- Douglas Jardin Was married to Amina Maxamed Boqor Cusmaan, read his both books a Tear For Somalia and Somali Tales.

3- sultan Maxamud Ali Shire was awarded for his long service to the British corwn in Aden 1953, the image is famous.

This is rather cheap and does not explain why we have grown men and women paying homage to the british. What's more concerning is their complete disregard for the shahada on the flag which they conveniently place on grave marks. Goodness!

Many of the camel Corp were Muslims Somalis. Who were ill informed and fought for wages like I said many died although on the British payroll fighting to help the Las canod folk from starvation and death.

Unfortunately for us we have a few ill informed people who commemorate it.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Somaliland was a protectorate not a colony ,,, you must be mixing it with Somalia sxb.

That is right. Although there were many men who did not like the presence of Great Britain in Somaliland and joined rebel movements like the Dervishes, the British were in fact invited in by the traditional leaders of Somaliland as a way of protecting our vital trade with the then British colony of Yemen and also deter the other European imperial powers and the much stronger Ethiopian forces from attempting an invasion of Somaliland. It seemed a win win agreement for both parties.

Half suppoorter of Headcutters & Rapists, half supporter of Xabashi State(maamulka snm), are you denying that your fathers were loyal good servants of the British? We all know the Darawish(nowdays Khatumo clan) were fighting British colonization when your fathers were washing the feet of white men. This is historical fact.

Now their descendants are still loyal servants, making mockery of tawhiid!

^^^

truth hit you hard huh? talk is cheap. Prove your case or move on.

did you know dhegdheer was a real women. She was a cannible from sool region. during the time of the camel corp. Alot of the people turned to canabalism.

I know my history inside out. I dont want to divulge anymore information about your people. I think i might make you cry.

put up or sh*t up. i.e. give us the historically referenced evidence backed by sources.

or scadadle ahmed mirre boy.