Sign in to follow this  
Holac

The hotel bill of the foreign minister

somalee   

How secure is that hotel? The foreign minister stayed in this hotel in one room for a whole month! What if an American Al-shabab recruit with a US passport checked into room 408? This is disturbing.

I met one the president adviser who happens to be his former teacher not sure university or School, he invited us for a diner at Jazeera place , I asked him how much his food and accommodation cost is per month and who pays the bills ? he said roughly 18,000 USD bills are sent to Villa Somalia.

when this former macalin of Qoslaaye is paid 20k per month for his cost of living and doing almost nothing for the people of Somalia! i wonder why FM bills are in question here?

<cite>
said:</cite>

I met one the president adviser who happens to be his former teacher not sure university or School, he invited us for a diner at Jazeera place , I asked him how much his food and accommodation cost is per month and who pays the bills ? he said roughly 18,000 USD bills are sent to Villa Somalia. when this former macalin of Qoslaaye is paid 20k per month for his cost of living and doing almost nothing for the people of Somalia!
i wonder why FM bills are in question here?

Because we don't believe your story. Do you have the receipt?