Sign in to follow this  
thefuturenow

Mooshin Against PM

Culusow is so incompetent that he can't even get a simple no confidence vote through a known corrupt parliament.

I mean, what is the guy good for? :D

peasant   

Dr Kenny is right and the president did screw up by not prioritizing security first and dealing with other trivial matters later. From the get go, he should have a plan of weening off the nation from the reliance of the AU forces for protection. By now at least the somalis should be capable of protecting Mogadishu and all the important government instituitions within. It is a sad business of an affair; of all these years the president was in power, the presidential palace, which is the vary place you would think the somalis should be in charge of by now for it's security is still under the custody of the AU forces.

To tackle the security issues first, the president was to select a capable PM and this is were he got it wrong from day one in office. And I do think this misjudgement by him was also as result of the overly influence of the people that were around him as well. The president basically dished out all the important qualities he would expect from a potential PM and focused only on loyalty and that led him to find Mr Shirdoon as his PM. MR Shirdoon lived up to the loyal subject he should be and topped it up with incompetency. It was too late and considerable time and resources were lost by the time el presidente realized loyalty alone wasn't moving the wagon. And now for him to lock horns with his second PM that is doing his job properly is just pure stupidity.

Dr Kenny is right and the president did screw up by not prioritizing security first and dealing with other trivial matters later. From the get go, he should have a plan of weening off the nation from the reliance of the AU forces for protection. By now at least the somalis should be capable of protecting Mogadishu and all the important government instituitions within. It is a sad business of an affair; of all these years the president was in power, the presidential palace, which is the vary place you would think the somalis should be in charge of by now for it’s security is still under the custody of the AU forces

Saraakiil iyo sarakiil xigeeno ka tirsan ilaalada madaxda dowlada Soomaaliya oo tababar kusoo qaatay wadanka Isku taga imaaraadka carabta ayaa maanta dalka dib ugu soo laabtay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfNfncLxXD0

Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud working hard to get rid off Amsiom by the end of 2015 Inshallah

This the third phase complete training for Presidential guard and Villa Somalia and other Government building institution - IC delegation , Government is now signing military cooperation pack with important countries that can provide necessary Arms and training ...

This is a Permanent and recognized Government Somali policy and vision will be engineered by Villa Somalia .....

Deeq   

I fully support HSM on this case. What the PM is doing is wrong by choosing his own clansman over the whole nation.

Damul Jadiid, if thats what you all call it, has all clans represented.

Farah Abdulkadir is a respected man in Somalia. Ask anyone who has worked with him, nothing but success coming from the people about him.

"A gentleman with a vision" was what mostly would describe. Not only is he coming after all trouble makers and warlord, in fact it is them who are against him. Certain elements up north east of Somalia despise him because he is doing the right thing.

I think the game is up, Most who support the PM are un-patriotic. What the PREZ is doing is making sure Somalia belongs to Somalis.

If you do not support him, then I think its a case of you needing to do your research.

ElPunto   

^You really do have your head up your ass don't you. All of this brouhaha over a cabinet reshuffle. I'm surprised the PM has survived this long - looks like he may win this battle.

Deeq   

^^^^ Ahh! why thank you very much!

If my views means having my ass up my head, then this ass really does smell good.

Mooge   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Culusow is so incompetent that he can't even get a simple no confidence vote through a known corrupt parliament.

I mean, what is the guy good for?
:D

hahah. qoslaye is wins all the award for corruption, incompetency, clanism, laughing, loool