Sign in to follow this  
thefuturenow

Mooshin Against PM

Khamiis, November 06, 2014 (HOL) — Mooshin dhan ka ah ra’iisul wasaaraha Somalia, C/weli Sheekh Axmed ayaa galabta loo gudbiyay guddoonka baarlamaanka Soomaaliya, iyadoo tani ay sii xoojinayso muranka siyaasadeed ee u dhexeeya madaxda sare ee dalka.

Warar lagu kalsoonaan ayaa sheegaya in mooshin ay saxiixeen xildhibaanno ka badan boqol, iyadoo uu ka guddoomiyay nidaamiyaha baarlamaanka kaas oo ku dhuftay shaabada qabashada mooshinkan.

Sidoo kale, wararka ayaa intaas ku daraya in tiro wasiirro iyo xildhibaanno ah ay qayb ka yihiin xubnaha saxiixay mooshinka lagu doonayo in loogala laabto kalsoonida ra’iisul wasaaraha Soomaaliya, inkastoo ay jiraan kuwo ka soo horjeeda.

Inkastoo aan la hayn weli tirada saxda ah oo ah xildhibaannada mooshinkan saxiixay, haddana waxaa mooshinkan baarlamanka u gudbiyay 55 mudane sida aanu kasoo xigannay xubno ka tirsan baarlamaanka Somalia oo diiday in magacyadooda la xuso.

Mudanayaasha baarlamaanka ayaa maalmahan si weyn ugu kala qaybsanaa mooshin laga keeno ra’iisul wasaaraha Soomaaliya, iyadoo qaarkood ay ku goodiyeen inay iyaguna mooshin ka keenayaan guddoonka baarlamaanka haddii mooshin laga keeno ra’iisul wasaaraha Somalia, C/weli Sh. Axmed.

Dhanka kale, mooshinkan ayaa kusoo beegmaya iyadoo uu sii xoogeysanayo khilaafka dhinaca fikirka ah ee u dhexeeya madaxweyne Xasan iyo ra’iisul wasaarihiisa, kaasoo beesha caalamku ay ku tilmaantay mid caqabad ku noqon kara horumarradii la gaaray.

Sannadkii hore ayay ahayd markii xildhibaannada baarlamaanku Somalia ay kalsoonida kala laabteen ra’iisul wasaarihii hore, Cabdi Faarax Shirdoon oo isaga iyo madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh uu soo dhexgalay khliaaf xooggan oo saameyn ku yeeshay hay’adaha dowladda.

Ra’iisul wasaaraha Somalia oo muddo sannad ku dhow haya xilka ra’iisul wasaarenimada Soomaaliya ayaan weli ka hadlin mooshinka galabta laga geeyay baarlamaanka, laakiinse dhawaan ayuu sheegay inuu ku rajo weyn yahay in khliaafka kala dhexeeya madaxweyne Xasan la dhameyn doono dhowrka maalmood ee soo socda.

Source: http://hiiraan.com/news/2014/Nov/wararka_maanta6-58959.htm

Other (unverified) reports coming out:

1) 140 xildibaan support the motion

2) Nick Kay squarely on the side of PM and some are saying the battle has become between President and Nick Kay

3) Money is being exchanged

Odey   

Here we go again!.

I hear the exact number that signed this mooshin is 139 and that the other side is actively working towards a mooshin of their own against the President and have a number in the 128-130. The Parliament has split right down the middle. It's a blood mess!

<cite>
said:</cite>

Here we go again!.

I hear the exact number that signed this mooshin is 139 and that the other side is actively working towards a mooshin of their own against the President and have a number in the 128-130. The Parliament has split right down the middle. It's a blood mess!

A split parliament? Yes! We have finally achieved democracy.

Odey   

Unlike the rest of the world, A split parliament in Somalia means they stop being a parliament as they did in 2008.

<cite>

Unlike the rest of the world, A split parliament in Somalia means they stop being a parliament as they did in 2008.

Unlikely. The presidency is at risk if that happens (not the man, the position). Much better the premier resign. At least, we already knew that was a precarious position.

Xasan_Sheekh_Addis_Ababa.jpg

President in Addis "to discuss S.Sudan" with his overlords.

Source: http://www.hiiraan.com/news/2014/Nov/wararka_maanta6-58952.htm

Odey   

<cite>

Unlikely. The presidency is at risk if that happens (not the man, the position). Much better the premier resign. At least, we already knew that was a precarious position.

Xasan_Sheekh_Addis_Ababa.jpg

President in Addis "to discuss S.Sudan" with his overlords.

Source:

we shall see how it goes.

This so-called "mooshin" is like a tree falling in the middle of a very large forest. No one notices and more importantly nobody cares!

<cite>

we shall see how it goes.

Article 90 (d) of the constitution regarding president powers:

Appoint the Prime Minister, and to dissolve the Federal Government if it does not get the required vote of confidence from the House of the People of the Federal Parliament by a simple majority (50% +1);

There are 275 members of parliament; 140 have signed the petition. That doesn't fare well for the PM, especially if he's not loaded.

Odey   

<cite>

Article 90 (d) of the constitution regarding president powers:

Appoint the Prime Minister, and to dissolve the Federal Government if it does not get the required vote of confidence from the House of the People of the Federal Parliament by a simple majority
(50% +1)
;

There are 275 members of parliament; 140 have signed the petition. That doesn't fare well for the PM, especially if he's not loaded.

Go, stay, it doesn't matter at this point, the damage is already done and regardless of the outcome, the Presidency has been heavily wounded.The damage will not be felt immediately, it will manifest itself over the next 12 months.

Since he became the prime minister I noticed improvement in many issues, I didn't hear of any corruption scandals regarding him, so what is this motion about? Is it only about the shuffling of the ministerial posts? Are the president and the parliament that silly that they will fire a PM after one year over this?

This solidifies my wish for a completely autonomous federal system, a government based in Mogadishu is a complete failure.

<cite>

Since he became the prime minister I noticed improvement in many issues, I didn't hear of any corruption scandals regarding him, so what is this motion about? Is it only about the shuffling of the ministerial posts? Are the president and the parliament that silly that they will fire a PM after one year over this?

This solidifies my wish for a completely autonomous federal system, a government based in Mogadishu is a complete failure.

My thoughts exactly. This incompetent President wants to start a tantrum simply because some ministers were shuffled around. Why isn't Qoslaaye focused on finishing off Al Shabaab while they're weak or trying to create some competent civil administrations around Somalia?

I can't believe this is taking up the President's time when we should be using our precious resources for far more urgent issues.

Anyone who supports the President here has completely lost his mind, and it solidifies my desire for a decentralized Federal System in Somalia.

We really need to give up on Mogadishu

I can't believe this is taking up the President's time when we should be using our precious resources for far more urgent issues.

Anyone who supports the President here has completely lost his mind, and it solidifies my desire for a decentralized Federal System in Somalia.

We really need to give up on Mogadishu

Dr. K; these men and their actions should not diminish your hope in the Somali nation. These men are engaged in a power battle and rightly so. It is natural for human beings to be tested with other human beings and their own vain desires. That's what we are witnessing; a struggle between humans each trying to impose their desires on another. But it is a good and necessary struggle. And its speedy and civil resolution can only be called progress.