Sign in to follow this  
Odey

Somaliland waking up to Reality

Have you ever heard the term clutching at straws. These fake nationalists will throw a party if one mp says something to their advantage. They don't realise that regardless of what this one mp says millions have already decided their own futures.

So keep partying odey because one mp said something hahaha....keep believing that a people who are better off without you will magically return. Keep trying to make yourself feel better.

As they say whatever helps you sleep at night.

Fake nationalist logic is indeed very very stupid.

Odey   

Have you heard of the term " everything starts with a small step"....so, yes, We are celebrating because a giant step towards a cure has been taken in SL. For once, the truth was told. That will shortly be followed by discussions, talks, debates in the homes after watching it. Those talks/debates/fadhi kudirir will build up and build up. It may take time but admission is the first step towards a cure.

I knew SL needed the equivalent of a rehab and the rehab has started with this seemingly small step. Am i happy at that?, you bet your backside!. I know you are all in denial, but you will join the programme in no time inshaAllah.

Welcome back home boys and girls

^^^

we have been hearing the same thing for 23 years. Still nothing. Somaliland last nail in the coffin. They will kill each other. They have nothing up their hence why they will come back. They need us. Still nothing. It pains you doesn't it odey. That we created Somalinimo and we destroyed it. The reason why you want Somaliland to the extent that's all you talk about even though your country is in ruins. Is because of the reality that without Somaliland you are nothing. You can't think for yourself. You can't govern yourself. You can't even maintain peace by yourselves.

I am sure odey you will be long dead, your body dissolved and bones turned into dust before any Somalian state can emerge in the south.

Somaliland on the other hand is gone. You have to accept the reality.

In terms of little steps. We believe in the same concept as you just stated like the hypocrite you are. Only our small steps is to get away from you fake nationalists. 23 years on and look at us.

You jahiil.

Odey   

<cite>
said:</cite>

^^^

we have been hearing the same thing for 23 years.
Still nothing. Somaliland last nail in the coffin. They will kill each other. They have nothing up their hence why they will come back. They need us. Still nothing. It pains you doesn't it odey. That we created Somalinimo and we destroyed it. The reason why you want Somaliland to the extent that's all you talk about even though your country is in ruins. Is because of the reality that without Somaliland you are nothing. You can't think for yourself. You can't govern yourself. You can't even maintain peace by yourselves.

I am sure odey you will be long dead, your body dissolved and bones turned into dust before any Somalian state can emerge in the south.

Somaliland on the other hand is gone. You have to accept the reality.

In terms of little steps. We believe in the same concept as you just stated like the hypocrite you are. Only our small steps is to get away from you fake nationalists. 23 years on and look at us.

You jahiil.

You are right we have been hearing things the past 23 years, in particular that elusive Recognition which will never come and you can insult me all you want, I know withdrawal symptoms can be nasty but it still won't change the facts.The truth is finally coming home to you! I will be waiting for you at the next AA meeting for your reintegration brother. It's the least I can do

Odey   

The message is beginning to take hold- Anyone who is sensible from SL is beginning to see the reality.First it was that brave mp, several of the leadership are now quietly talking of a settlement, they are preparing the public for the bad news. I welcome the initiatives and hope those still advocating secession can realise that won't happen and that it would be better to look into a settlement that gives them the autonomy they deserve. They have worked hard and have succeeded in many areas.

http://www.qanciye.net/2014/11/10/buubaa-somaliland-xiligan-waa-ka-waan-toobeen-rabitaan-aan-helitaan-laheyn-oo-kala-go-iyo-umada-kala-qeybin-ah/

I am celebrating the fact that you are celebrating for nothing "basically" .... :P

But if everything starts with a small thing ... Then you should realize the second reason why I am celebrating ... Watch this and let me know if you want to celebrate with me now:

Waan Aqoonsanay Somaliland

Tallaabo   

<cite>

LOL @ Malistar
:D

Good job thrashing these dimwit secessionist habros. That's one thing you and are agree on, at least

Well, envying the great people of Somaliland is the only thing that unites your forever jealous lot and the anarchists to the south of your border :-D

Odey   

<cite>

I am celebrating the fact that you are celebrating for nothing "basically" ....
:P

But if everything starts with a small thing ... Then you should realize the second reason why I am celebrating ... Watch this and let me know if you want to celebrate with me now:

ha ha ha ha Touche, touche mr Jacaylbaro!. good come back. If only you could teach these other kids in Hargeisa to have a good sense of humour.

Odey   

Now that the interior Minister of Somaliland " Warancade" has publicly declared that Somaliland is part and parcel of the Federal Nation Of Somalia, can we now expect you die hards here of SL extraction to see the light of day and stop this madness

http://www.kalshaale.com/

and of course I expect you all to start claiming this video was somehow doctored and therefore not authentic, but it is there for all to see!

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Now that the interior Minister of Somaliland " Warancade" has publicly declared that Somaliland is part and parcel of the Federal Nation Of Somalia, can we now expect you die hards here of SL extraction to see the light of day and stop this madness

and of course I expect you all to start claiming this video was somehow doctored and therefore not authentic, but it is there for all to see!

I think we are going in circles now :-D

Lol@ the thought of Somaliland and Somalia ever uniting and becoming one country, are there really still koonfurians who still hope that one day the 2 peoples will unite not in this world planet earth, there is a bigger chance that Israel and Palestine might agree on the 2 state solution. Than Somalia and Somaliland uniting , meesha la kala jooga ba dadi ma og.

Odey   

<cite>

Lol@ the thought of Somaliland and Somalia ever uniting and becoming one country, are there really still koonfurians who still hope that one day the 2 peoples will unite not in this world planet earth, there is a bigger chance that Israel and Palestine might agree on the 2 state solution. Than Somalia and Somaliland uniting , meesha la kala jooga ba dadi ma og.

And since when did you start calling your own interior Minister a fellow from the south?