Sign in to follow this  
Odey

Somaliland waking up to Reality

Odey   

<cite>
said:</cite>

You need the kacaan to tell you who your hero's are. Cat got your tongue everything you have every been told about history is false.

The five top leaders: as stated in British intelligence papers

1- The Mad Mullah/Og. Offering to surrender, in his case and that of the Following:

2-Ahmed Warsame/Lander east burco (known as Haji Sudi)

3-Deria Arale/Lander west burco

4-Deria Gure/ lander Only an unconditional surrender should be accepted, no

gurantee of any kind as to future treatment being given.

5- Sultan Nuur Ahmed Amaan the late sultan of the Western burco, may be

guaranteed his life.

All landers accept one. All landers led the dervishes all died fighting the British. According to the British. The kacaan fairy tale of Abdullah hassan and Ismael mirre. Abdullah hassan ran away and even left his family behind and died a coward in Ethiopia. Ismael mirre according to the kacaan was a fighter who shot fire out of his a55 but in reality no one has ever heard about him because he was a 16 year old stable boy. So they created the myth instead of showing the dervishes for what it was a duriyada led movement.

So I repeat. The British failed to control these people. I don't talk out of my a55 like you people. I learn history first. No kacaan history actual real history.

So let me see if I understand you correctly,

You are here claiming that a few Landers who were part of the movement as were many people from all over somalia( who contributed a few people here and there), means in your little brain that this constitutes Landers were the Darawish?. Lets forget the million or so from Sool Sanaag & Cayn who had been fighting for 30 years and died in the process.

Lets also forget the overwhelming Landers who were all boot lickers. This is the classic guilty mentality. Adeer we know what you did and yes, those few individuals did join the movement Allah ya Rahma as did many others from all over Somalia, but does not change the fact that you landers as a block were collaborators full stop. don't come here giving us such BS again young man

Now, back to the spirit of this discussion

What do you think of the speech by your MP?, Are you ready to start facing reality -:)

While we were fighting to free the Somali people alongside cowards like Abdullah hassan who were subsequently given all the credit by kacaan even though he died a cowards death.

The hag clans in the south were being used as human bridges by the Italians, while the Bari clan were busy giving their daughters away to the British. Not my words the words of the British regarding his feelings towards Amina Boqor Mohammed Boqor Osman:

“Amina herself broke the spell by whispering, ‘War, Abdi Melik, awa wa addo’ (Oh, how the moon shines), and then kissing me passionately,’Oh my God, I love thee’. Drunk with happiness, I replied with a long, slow kiss, ‘I love thee too, Amiina’.he brilliant moon now riding high above bathed us both in her friendly light. Drawing my lungi over us we slept, lulled to sleep by the trade winds whispering in the palms, and the incessant breaking of the surf.All too soon from the Suacron fishing village behind us a cock-crowheralded the false dawn and Amiina stirred sleepily in my arms. ‘Abdi Melik,’ she whispered, ‘I si, I si’ (give me, give me). Her lips parted and her kisses infused me with a passion more than I could bear, soon, too soon to be extinguished as love itself rested. Urgently now the cock crowed its strident reveille again. The sun’s first blush peeped above the sea. Pulling Amiina protestingly to her feet I stripped in a second whilst she disrobed, letting fall her shift as she looked shyly at me, a bronze aphrodite. Hand in hand we ran to the sea, splashing through the shallows and surf, then swimming on to a wrecked dhow where we rested, panting with exhilaration and laughing with the joy of being young and in love. ‘Ahalki an tagno’ (let us return), I smiled at her. ‘Edinku sidas shada, eg! wainu ta-gaina’ (Say ye so? lo, we go), she laughed, diving in the shining waves and heading for the beach.We dressed quickly and ran up to the house, past the astonished sentry, who gave me a belated butt salute as we went by, and so began my love affair with Amiina. During these ecstatic nights I would teach her English, giving her simple exercises to do whilst I worked in the office by day”.

Page 147

A Tear For Somalia

By Douglas Collins

end.

Odey   

Interesting how Slanders on this site are trying to actively diviate us from the spirit of this thread. Can you please share your thoughts on the content of your mp's speech. Remember, he said it not me.

So, why don't share your thoughts on the speech by your MP in your local Parliament. The more you try and change the subject, the more your are proving the point that people in SL are beginning to see the light and you on this site are actively trying to make sure the world never sees that. I think this MP is a hero for taking on the subject everyone is avoiding or afraid of. He is a man who fears Allah and tells the truth.

You just contradicted yourself. So now the dervish movement consisted of every clan. So in one paragraph it went from a tribal movement of easterners to now consisting of everyone.

Hahaha haha.... Kacaan history is mental damage walahi.

The dervishes movement was created out of the dariqa movement in burco by landers. They constituted 4 out of the five top positions and we're the majority of the movement and consisted of a large number of the foot soldiers. That is well documented in the British intelligence papers.

So now you are claiming duriyada were the boot lickers. Something the kacaan thought you as well. Saxib the sources show.

That the greatest support for the British came from the Las canod folk in fact they supported the British so much he created the camel Corp to save them from the dervishes. The famous corfield they sing about day and night died saving them.

Read carefully my kacaan mentally brainwashed friend.

This is how the British described their soldiers or levies. The kacaan and our odeey argue it was all duriyada boot lickers.

1-Tribal Horse, recruited from sections of the Las canod folk, Hy, and Minority tribes, and No. IV, Awdali Horse, recruited about entirely from Awdal men. The strength of each corps was 600 horsemen, 550 horses or mules, and 50 foot levies. Each man was supplied with a rifle, bandolier, blanket, saddle, water-bottle, and one horse or mule. A red tobe* was also issued as a distinguishing badge. The term of enlistment was for three months from the date of commencement of the operations. Pay was at the rate of 30 rs. for headmen, and 15 rs.for others, per month. After the battle of Jidbalj, both corps were amalgamated and called the Tribal Horse, their combined strength being reduced to 750 men. Of these, 250 picked men were taken for operations with the Mounted Troops, the remaining 5OO returned to Ain Abo and Eil Dab for raiding parties.). Page 419

Odey   

The MP is telling the truth isn't he?, thats why you are so infuriated.He hit a raw nerve!. I am finally seeing why you are so mad at this thread. Let me point out the scenario for you

Silaanyo is so busy asking why the Federal Gov/SL talks are not going ahead( Federal Government decided there was no point talking to them since they had won politically), and even last night he twitted that he will never sit down with Hassan Sheikh( As if The Presidnet wants to sit with him lol). They are trying to divert people's attention away from the facts.

That recognition is not forthcoming

That you had misinformed the poor public for 24yrs

That you are fraud to tell them the truth about their situation.

that the best they can hope for is a negotiated settlement as a nice little Maamul Goboleed (minus Khaatumo regions)

They are afraid they will be skinned alive and all this is a smoke screen

Odey   

The MP is telling the truth isn't he?, thats why you are so infuriated.He hit a raw nerve!. I am finally seeing why you are so mad at this thread. Let me point out the scenario for you

Silaanyo is so busy asking why the Federal Gov/SL talks are not going ahead( Federal Government decided there was no point talking to them since they had won politically), and even last night he twitted that he will never sit down with Hassan Sheikh( As if The President wants to sit with him lol). They are trying to divert people's attention away from the facts.

That you are afraid to tell them the truth about their situation.

that the best they can hope for is a negotiated settlement as a nice little Maamul Goboleed (minus Khaatumo regions)

Odey   

Silaanyo is so busy asking why the Federal Gov/SL talks are not going ahead( Federal Government decided there was no point talking to them since they had won politically), and even last night he twitted that he will never sit down with Hassan Sheikh( As if The President wants to sit with him lol). They are trying to divert people's attention away from the facts.

That you are afraid to tell them the truth about their situation.

^^^

Odey are you feeling alright. You just posted the same thing three times. Is it because you now realise that everything the kacaan tought you is a lie. You changed the debate by inserting kacaan fake history. So I have to correct an incorrect person. After changing the topic you now argue that we are trying to change it. More nonsense from our friends down south.

So my brainwashed friend remember the British footsoldeirs according to the British were the people mentioned above. Duriyada fought and died like men. While you gave away your womenfolk to the British and then you tried to re-create history.

Proven wrong and you get nervous and post 3 times about a different topic. The jahiil nature coming out.

As for recognition. That's what the jahiil mentality will never understand.

Let me explain it better to you because I don't have time to draw you a picture.

Everything we have we fought for and died for. Nothing was given to us we took it by force. SOMALILAND would rather stay an unrecognised country for a thousand years then share a country with jahiil like yourself who fake history, motivated by poison and nonsense. Promote the rape of their own women and are subservient to the lowest forces on this earth.

You people have no shame. No honour. No balls. No decency. No ability. No nothing. Hence why you are cursed. Because God sees the poison in your hearts.

So do carry on Odey and cry yourself to sleep. If you oppose us come and fight us. If not then be content with obeying the orders of general Akuna matata. While he takes malister sister behind a bush. While he claps in support thinking this mercanery is going to give him what he couldn't achieve for himself in 23 years with the exception of the islamic courts union.

Even the most staunch somali nationalists. Genuine Somalian nationalists not fake like you have come home and given up on you fake so called nationalists. Because they have seen what you are about. So give us a break.

It's a lost cause you fake somali nationalists are fighting. A lost cause indeed.

After seeing the light and seeing what these fake nationalists are about. Professor samatar a real Somalian nationalist for over 30 years today argues.

Fake nationalists. Hahaha. Losers walahi.

Salute to our forefathers whose sole aim was not tribal or for money. All they wanted was a unified Somali territory not two but five. For Somalinimo. Islamnimo and to fight Ethiopia and the swihilis and take back the land. Little did they know these fake so called nationalist didn't care about those ideals and lost everything. Only death and tribalism remain from their legacy. Look at their offspring today still fighting over a dead carcus. How ironic. Allah akbar indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tPiomzX8po

Odey   

And still you try your smoke screen. The question still stands- your own mp's no longer believe in your illusion. How do you expect anyone else to do so?.

You can shout all you want, but the reality is setting in Somaliland and to start with your own mp's are breaking ranks now. Who next I wonder?

So MPs are breaking ranks ,, reality is hitting on SL ,,, MPs no long believe in SL ,,,, and you are still angry ??

Thought you will be celebrating and coming up with welcoming posts ....

Something fishy niyow ,, :)

Odey   

<cite>
said:</cite>

So MPs are breaking ranks ,, reality is hitting on SL ,,, MPs no long believe in SL ,,,, and you are still angry ??

Thought you will be celebrating and coming up with welcoming posts ....

Something fishy niyow ,,
:)

I have been celebrating since the good MP gave this interview mr jacaylbaro, only, you and I differ on the styles of celebration. I am celebrating common sense finally returning to a region of Somalia., you though....I have no idea what you are celebrating.. lol