Sign in to follow this  
Odey

Somaliland waking up to Reality

Saalax   

How is the Khaatumo project going. I heard Cali Khalif has been deported from Addis

to Nairobi, long-time Taleexi.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Why limit it to Somali's. I want East African Muslim union. 70% of Ethiopia, all of Djibouti, the Muslim portions of Kenya all of Tanzania and Sudan and the Muslim half of eriteria.

While you guys comment on AU mercaneries did this and Nicolas kay said we can do that.

You people lack ambition.

Isn't Somaliland a Muslim land? Let's start the Muslim Union with them.

Malister....

Queen photo post....

His whole life is posting pictures that prove nothing.

Malister Were you not the one that said " who cares if somali women get raped by au forces, if they didn't someone else would". He boasts about African Union troops taking Muslim land for the un. He boasts about tribal nonsense. This is typical of Southern Somalis. Somaliland United the Somali Muslims. It was you people who ruined that union. Because you are jahils. It's clear to see how big of a jahil you all are.

Somaliland has a grand plan. You are two much of jahils and under such intense poison to understand.

First free yourselves from au occupation, un domination and the tribal poison that consumes you all.

The only reality is that you people don't even know what reality is. Your so detached from it you assume the AU rapist is your brother, that Nikolas Kay is your brother, that somehow somalia will find peace etc.

The reality is however. Somalia is a nation with a lot of problems. Your entire system is flawed, politically. Your entire objective is flawed because there is no objective. There is nothing that unites your people yet you scream day and night about unity and when unity is brought to you, you kill the very people who bring it.

Somalis are a cursed people because they fail to see what is in front of them. Hence why I call you all jahils.

A political system based on 4.5, tribalist political representation, tribalist assembly, civil wars in various locations, occupation by Kenya, Ethiopia and other mercenaries. No actual police force, no army, no tax, no actual control of anything. Constant tribalist tit for Tat. Not only are you jahils but your concept of reality is backward. You have no objective. It's like a man who got shot after trying to shot you then saying please join me in death.

Indeed you fake nationalist are all mad.

Islamic courts union or something similar is the only hope for mugdishio and somalia not this nonsense. As for somaliland we have our own objectives. When Southern Somalis become civilised and understand reality and remove the jahilnimo. Muslims in all of East Africa can unite. No more nationalist unity. Muslim unity in all of East Africa.

Somaliland culture:

Somalia fake nationalist culture:

You guys need to fix up instead of crying unity...you need to fix yourselves first. Cancer within your society hence why 23 years of choas. No fire without smoke. Still the same after all this choas tit for tat nonsense on this forum.

This is not 1960 today is fican ban is ku baranay. You people need to have a good long look in the mirror and ask yourselves. What's different today then the hight of our civil war? The answer is nothing. The only difference is one party is using African mercanaries to control what he can't control by himself hence why Malister is ok to see his own sister raped by these people. While the other party uses Kenya or Ethiopia. That's it. And the very forces trying to establish a xalal state have been overthrown by the devil worshiping super power the United States.

So forgive me for acknowledging the reality that Somaliland a Muslim state with 3.5 million inhabitants actively looks after and secures all those Muslim souls from the jahils that is the so called nationalists in somalia and vulture States. Along with the United States.

when God asks us about unity. We will say we tried with these people but they choose tribalism and death before unity and Islam.

While we built unity before and build it today amongst ourselves.

CidanSultan---Get yourself together.

You can't dream of a East Africa Muslim Alliance when you're obviously titillated by the demise of Somalia's Muslims.

You are the disease that you complain about.

Odey   

Ciidan sultan- are you done posting your videos- its been a few days, so I am assuming calm has descended on you.

Now, for the more serious points- the reality here is this;

- no recognition is coming!

Therefore the choices are limited. - actually its only one-

Dadkiina wax la qeebsada!

Odey   

<cite>

Islamic courts union or something similar is the only hope for mugdishio and somalia not this nonsense. As for somaliland we have our own objectives. When Southern Somalis become civilised and understand reality and remove the jahilnimo. Muslims in all of East Africa can unite. No more nationalist unity. Muslim unity in all of East Africa.

Lets me see if I understand you better ,

You want southern Somalia to be ruled by islamic courts ( mother and father of Alshabaab) yet you dont advocate for the same on Somaliland- your home village?

Thank you for clarifying that point.

<cite>

Lets me see if I understand you better ,

You want southern Somalia to be ruled by islamic courts ( mother and father of Alshabaab) yet you dont advocate for the same on Somaliland- your home village?

Thank you for clarifying that point.

CidanSultan knows he's contradicting himself, so he's gonna reply with a long-winded rant talking about how hopeless and corrupt Somalia is, and advocating an Islamic Courts Union for Somalia but suspiciously saying little about Somaliland.

CidanSultan, what's good for Somalia is also good for Maamulka SNM. And if you want an Islamic Courts-style 2006 government in Mogadishu, then maybe you should start by building such a movement in Hargeisa, and then gradually move South to Mogadishu and Kismayo :D