Sign in to follow this  
AbdiJohnson

Terrorists attack Canada, Somali is the third shooter

The two other shooters are Arab.

Terrorists have horrible aim.

Somali terrorist involved in shooting in downtown shopping center.

Let's hope the boys in red get their man.

I am,

Abdi "Terrorist always lose" Johnson

I'm reading the CNN Article that the Canadian Authorities stopped this man from attempting to board a flight to Turkey and join ISIS.

The question remains why wasn't this man imprisoned already?? Why was he allowed to roam free in Canada when he already attempted to join a terrorist group?

Im watching the BBC now and no mention of Somali or any otha nationality but if that's true, those of us who can should pack up & go home.This is getting way ova board.

galbeedi   

Well, we got another deranged loser called Abdi Johnson. There is no Somali involved in this attack. The problem is in sOL we have deranged people who hate the Somali people calling themselves Abdi or other names.

Dr. K , you are correct . This guy should have been in a jail cell. two days ago another French Canadian killed a soldier with his car. His passport were taken. in his Facebook, he posted killing and he had the ISIS flag. I can't imagine these guys are rooming without no surveillance.

The RCMP, says they do not have any case to arrest or charge people with extremist activity, yet this year A Somali man was convicted in Toronto for ten years for attempting to join a terrorist organization Al-shabaab. The only reason they were not arrested was they were white French Quebecois, a privileged group in Canada.

This government must answer these questions. They raised the alert level last week yet they have done nothing to protect the public. There was even reports that someone wanted to attack the parliament. NBC reported last week. Did they let this to happen so , the conservative government could score some points in the next election.

Tallaabo   

If no Somali is involved in this atrocity, it will be only a matter of time before Somalis take the centre stage given the huge and growing number of mostly young men and women joining terrorist groups or are sympathetic to their evil causes.

If a Canadian Somali was already imprisoned for a mere 10 years for attempting to join Al Shabab, then the RCMP must explain why this French Quebecois Man was permitted to roam free in Canada, after he already made an attempt to join ISIS. I really suspect that Prime Minister Harper will start firing Department Chiefs and certain people within the government.

That's what happened in the USA after some deranged knife-wielding man attacked the White House last month, and actually was only a few steps away from the President's office. The Head of the Secret Service was forced to resign after that embarrassing incident.

<cite>
said:</cite>

If no Somali is involved in this atrocity, it will be only a matter of time before Somalis take the centre stage given the huge and growing number of mostly young men and women joining terrorist groups or are sympathetic to their evil causes.

Read this letter written by the head of one of the many Somali communities in Alberta and sent to the Prime Minister of Canada. He talked about the ISIS' recruitment of Somali youth and the danger it poses, something that's real and happening. Then watch the video and the angry reactions of other Somali communities' leaders in the same state/city, rebutting the claim of recruitment of Somali youth.

Maxaa naga qaldan ayaan leenahay markaan dhibta na haysta aan inkirayno.

The letter to PM

Yea I've been following this event very closely since I got family members who live in Ottawa, and there was no mention of Somalis being involved sxb.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Unfortunately this Abdi Johnson person is known for making stuff up in the other forum that shall not be named.

That's Darwin. Some weirdo from Toronto. Just take everything he says with a grain of salt. Problem solved.

I didn't make it up. I was told this information by someone who was at the University of Ottawa, just steps away from Parliament and the main shopping center. Of course I reported this when it was early. The thing is I am man enough to accept my errors and apologize for it whereas Somalis don't.

I would like an apology from those who insulted me or I will report you to the administrator. Insulting nomads is against the rules.

I am,

Abdi "I am waiting" Johnson

Nin-Yaaban,

Get your facts straight. I am not "Darwin" and I am not from Toronto. The fact that I came on SomaliaOnline with my original name suggests that I am not one to hide my identity.