Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Wahabism, a despotic sect within Islam.

Yes I'm back tracking...it's obvious that Hindus drink cow piss as a religious act for Muslims it's not religious. Any retarded mentally handicapped person can tell you that. Being a polythiest not only blackens the heart it must also blind the eyes and block out reason as we'll.

Khadafi   

-Johnny

Your correct, The verdict and the outcome does not lie with him. The "holier thent hou" mentality are for the ego-centric ones. I for sure do not have anything against critical minds as long it's done with respect. What Xabad wrote, and in those words are certaintly not of respect. It's simply offensive. It's agressive and demonizing.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Yes I'm back tracking...it's obvious that Hindus drink cow piss as a religious act for Muslims it's not religious. Any retarded mentally handicapped person can tell you that. Being a polythiest not only blackens the heart it must also blind the eyes and block out reason as we'll.

cidan, do you approve of daesh taking yazidi women as sex slaves ?

Tallaabo   

<cite>

"the climate did not suit them"

In Islam when you are dieing of hunger you are allowed to eat pork, when you are about to die of thirst you are allowed to drink your own piss let alone camel piss.

Again I say to you Hindu hanuman worshipper. It is not an Islamic concept to drink camel piss we know this because of 2 billion Muslims in the world no one drinks camel piss.

In India they bottle cows piss.

Stop taking things out of context the answer is in front of you. You just deny it because you deny God and favour drinking cows piss and worshiping monkeys.

There is a clear difference between polytheism and atheism just as there is a clear difference between monotheism and polytheism. It would help the debate if you first learn the difference between these terms. The guy you are debating is not a Hindu and has no religion whatsoever. So please stop disrespecting the Hindu people and their religion. It is forbidden in Islam to insult other religions as Almighty Allah commanded us:

"Do not revile those unto whom they pray beside God, lest they wrongfully revile God through ignorance” (6:108)

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Hinduism as a religious tenant drinks cows piss.... That has been proven. Islam does not make it a religious aspect of drinking urine that's a fact.

So the polytheist argued the Prophet married a nine year old... Again more nonsense from a man who worships a monkey.

Proof of this:

First, consider the source of information. What we know of the relationship between Aisha and Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is coming directly from Aisha herself. So this is the place to start.

We know that she is one of the major narrators of ahadeeth (traditions, narrations and stories of the prophet, peace be upon him). According to scholars count, she has narrated over 2,200 authentic traditions, more than many of the companions of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

Her parents offered their daughter in marriage to Muhammad, peace be upon him, as was customary in their culture at the time. However, the prophet, peace be upon him, did not accept this and they waited a a few of years, and then again offered their daughter to him in marriage.

From the hadeeth narrated by Aisha herself she was offered to him in marriage, but obviously it was not accepted until some years later, when she again narrates a similar incident and at that time she was married to the prophet, peace be upon him.

She tells us they had consumated the marriage when she was old enough and ready (and she tells us she was very pleased about the whole entire thing).

This case is used again and again however the very facts are their but polytheist who drink cow urine and worship monkeys and rivers have no shame indeed

Aisha's marriage to the prophet (scw) was consumated when she was 9 years old as the hadiths clearly stated. So your theory is wrong.

Tallaabo, we've already had this discussion in a previous thread. Either you're deliberately trolling or your memory is weak:

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/topic/child-marriage-in-islam/page/3/

And there are many separate articles addressing the marriage of Aisha:

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Polemics/aishah.html

Read the above article. It's very useful and goes into the issue of Aisha's marriage in detail.

It's been argued before, by Christian Missionaries in decades past, and the arguments have been soundly refuted in the past. But Tallaabo is playing into the hands of the Atheist troll Xabad and going along with him, instead of standing his ground. I'm very disappointed with him.

Xabad is a polytheist. He worships an idol called waq as he has stated many times. He is not an atheist he is a polythiest. And thank you doctor Einstein talabo. I know what the difference is between the two. Your also wrong about Aisha as your wrong about the previous comment. She was married off but as she wrote herself the marriage was consummated later when she declared older and she was happy with it as she herself stated

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Xabad is a polytheist. He worships an idol called waq as he has stated many times. He is not an atheist he is a polythiest. And thank you doctor Einstein talabo. I know what the difference is between the two. Your also wrong about Aisha as your wrong about the previous comment. She was married off but as she wrote herself the marriage was consummated later when she declared older and she was happy with it as she herself stated

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:

Narrated 'Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

So I am not wrong.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Tallaabo, we've already had this discussion in a previous thread. Either you're deliberately trolling or your memory is weak:

And there are many separate articles addressing the marriage of Aisha:

Read the above article. It's very useful and goes into the issue of Aisha's marriage in detail.

It's been argued before, by Christian Missionaries in decades past, and the arguments have been soundly refuted in the past. But Tallaabo is playing into the hands of the Atheist troll Xabad and going along with him, instead of standing his ground. I'm very disappointed with him.

Yes we discussed this before but you did not show me any evidence which refutes that Aisha's marriage to the prophet(scw) was consummated when she was nine years old. And the article in the link you provided affirms what the hadiths say .i.e. she was 9 years old.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Read the article I shared Tallaabo, it goes into the issue in detail

I have read it and it confirms what I said and what the hadiths said i.e. Aisha(RA) was six when she was married to the prophet(SCW) and 9 when their marriage consummated.

Holac   

I agree with Galbeedi. Almost all other muslims blame Wahabism for today's Islamic extremism. It the sect everyone loves to hate.