Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Wahabism, a despotic sect within Islam.

Doctor Kennedy we are still waiting for your response.

Gadafi and galbeedi are to busy talkig about nonsense and the process of how trees grow.;)

Abdul Wahhab didn't invent a new religion. The real question is can you prove that and Wahhabs revivalist movement is not similar to the Islam at its inception.

If you can't of which I'm sure you can't then continue with your nonsense.

Khayr   

<cite>
said:</cite>

I am on no one's side but just opposing half-baked truths.

Its clearer to me know: You are on the side of your own opinionations but with a strong bend towards the pimple on your nose.

xabad   

islamic is despotic period. all this dissection of it is meaningless and academic, wahabbism, moderate islam, salafi islam etc are all branches of the same poisonous tree as netanyahu said.

its doomed to a painful and humiliating death.

^^^

Lol. It beats worshiping a monkey xabad that's for sure. Nentenyahu can barely take on Hamas. Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth. In almost every nation. Islam continues to grow as does it demographics. You can't stop 2 billion can you. Our text is memorised. By millions. The only book in the world if it were destroyed can be re written without a single change.

Polytheist xabad the rise of Islam and the global march towards the new era is unstoppable in your polytheist monkey lord Rama Ganesh worshiping self you know it's the truth.

Nentenyahu is a Eastern European immigrant whose for fathers use to suck on fish near the Caspian Sea. Khazars can't stop the global rise of Islam

Xabad enjoy your cow piss...in the next life you will return as a cockroach to be stepped on...

praise be to The Lord of the worlds who made me a Muslim...alxamdulilah

^^^^

Not as a religious obligation you ignorant one. Hindus drink piss as an act of religious duty. This is not about individual cultures. This is about religion. Ether show me Muslims drinking camel piss as a religious obligation or prepare for your next life as a coachroch you hanuman worshiping joke.

You gotta be in Denial... To deny that Hindus drink cow urine as a part of their faith.

Show us a video like the one above or the one below showing Muslims using camel urine as a religious act... You ignorant polytheist who likes to talk nonsense all day...

Look at your fellow cow worshippers washing their faces in cow piss.

It's a shame in 1000 years all the Muslim moghaul achieved was to convert 500 million of you and take more territory for Islam they should have bulldozed every single cow worshipping temple

xabad   

<cite>

^^^^

Not as a religious obligation you ignorant one
. Hindus drink piss as an act of religious duty. This is not about individual cultures. This is about religion. Ether show me Muslims drinking camel piss as a religious obligation or prepare for your next life as a coachroch you hanuman worshiping joke.

so you admit Mohammedans drink camel piss but you want to knock others for drinking another animal's piss.

xabad   

the hindu girl marrying a dog is symbolic but Mohammed your prophet a 54 yr old man fucked a 9 yr old child. you have no morals to teach to anyone daesh boy.

Khadafi   

Xabad-

Life will come to an end, love it or not, you will be raised and atoms weight of good and vica verse will be recounted. Qur'aan ha lu saaro. Hadaad saan ku sii socoto naar ku bishaareyso.

The Admins need to ban this man.

xabad   

<cite>

Xabad-

Life will come to an end, love it or not,
you will be raised and atoms weight of good and vica verse will be recounted
. Qur'aan ha lu saaro. Hadaad saan ku sii socoto naar ku bishaareyso.

The Admins need to ban this man.

according to whom ?

kadaafi resorting to the old method of banning anyone whom you disagree with won't solve anything. i hope you've learnt that by now.

all i have posted is factually accurate, please correct where i am wrong. don't mind the language