Sign in to follow this  
Axmed1508736699

Wife of Godane talks from Terrorists HQ Hargeisa: Bomb Mogadishu more!

http://hagenews.com/2014/10/08/daawo-vedio-xaaskii-godane-oo-hargeysa-shir-jaraaid-ku-qabatay-afkana-furatay/

The terrorist wife of Godane, a hero in Maamulka Somalidiidka, told the terrorists to bomb Mogadishu more and to kill muslims. But she also told them to leave alone maamulka soomaalidiidka because it is maamul ruled by shariahlaw, it is maamul that obeys only Allah swt(not british or ethiopians).

I don't know why this woman hasn't been killed yet.

In my view, she's complicit in her husband's terrorism. She's just as guilty as he is.

If I had the political power, I wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in her head.

She's a mourning woman and a victim of Godane herself. All we know, she could have been one of many teenage girls taken as wives by the weirdos. So cut her some slack and let her mourn!

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

I don't know why this woman hasn't been killed yet.

In my view, she's complicit in her husband's terrorism. She's just as guilty as he is.

If I had the political power, I wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in her head.

She did not kill anyone like the warlords, politicians, terrorists, former generals, and countless other Somalis roaming free today; she did not rob anyone at gunpoint like the pirates praised by some in this forum do; she did not defraud the public like our leaders do all the time; she did not occupy anyone's home by force like the thread starter's uncles do :-D and she did not bring in rapists to occupy koonfuria to abuse and humilate our sisters. So Dr Ken, what is the crime of this widow for which you would execute her?

<cite>
said:</cite>

She did not kill anyone like the warlords, politicians, terrorists, former generals, and countless other Somalis roaming free today; she did not rob anyone at gunpoint like the pirates praised by some in this forum do; she did not defraud the public like our leaders do all the time; she did not occupy anyone's home by force like the thread starter's uncles do :-D and she did not bring in rapists to occupy koonfuria to abuse and humilate our sisters.
So Dr Ken, what is the crime of this widow for which you would execute her?

Treason, and working with a terrorist organization.

Seriously Tallaabo, you must be doing some serious mental gymnastics to claim that this woman doesn't deserve execution.

You don't have to actually kill someone in order to be guilty of treason. As long as you were complicit in the act and you aided the enemy, then you can be charged with this crime.

galbeedi   

she shouldn't be talking to the media or anyone else. at minimum, she should be confined with her residence until the threat of Al-shabaab disappears. Also, she shouldn't be making any propaganda for al-shabaab.

You guys are funny people. The source is hagenews. No one has ever heard of it or probably has ever read it. Somali tabloids who make up what they want. And being very weak minded you actually take this seriously. Do you honousty believe this women would give a press conference in hargaisa. What you have here is a tribalist posing as a nationalist while trying to score cheap points. He has no actual argument just nonsense

Somalidiid State protects all terrorists. It is a safe haven for terrorists. The British, Ethiopians and Djiboutians(one of their few allies) knows this, the Ethiopians and Djiboutis closed border for that reason. British told her citizens not to visit terrorist safe haven somalidiidland.