Sign in to follow this  
smartlander

Somaliland should develop ties with the Islamic State

Allahu akbar! We have now an Islamic State... a khalifaat. May Allah be pleased with al-Baghdadi and may Allah All Mighty forgive him. He is only human so may Allah guide him (not thay hes already guided now).

Somaliland needs to develop ties with Islamic State. We are both Muslim entities. We have to be close. It's our religious duty. We are Muslims.

We must recognize each other. We must meet at the table. We must do what we can to make the Ummah stronger. We must do what we can to be a damn community. I am sick of Muslim humilation. I am sick of it. It makes me cry how we are... our state as Muslims. The kufar and the Yahud are humilating us. This is not acceptable. We must acknowledge our problems first then we can move forward. Muslims need to acknowledge this.

Somaliland and Islamic State... side by side... inshallah.

Silanyo and al Baghdadi must develop a friendship. Somaliland will stay independent from Islamic State but wr must make a religious and military union of some sort. We must be a loose union. We must be united in the deen. We must share oil revenues.

Alot of people are against ISIS but ISIS is all we have. They may made some errors but its the dawlaat of Muslima. For Somaliland it is cooperation

Iska Amus Saxib you seriously have no idea. Buy a coloring book and a pack of crayons and colour within the lines ok....

No one knows were this organisation came from...it was born out of sectarian hate in Iraq and Syria. Don't confuse the Sunni uprising with the islamic state. They be headed an innocent man that was British that was part of aid convoy to help Syrians. Which was un islamic. Furthermore they pose with dead bodies and that is haram islamicly speaking. They shot captured soldiers and behead them which again is islamic. Islam has clear rules even in warfare.

Islam is not terrorism. Just because we want sharia doesn't mean we support or condone terrorism. I can understand fighting the Shia because of oppression but the Kurds ?? The PKK are communists I understand but Kurds are a good people and gave Islam heroes like Islam ibn tammiya and salahudin Ayubi. They shouldn't be fighting Kurds.

What Muslims want is the right to rule over themselves, sharia and the end of American aggression against Muslims.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Iska Amus Saxib you seriously have no idea. Buy a coloring book and a pack of crayons and colour within the lines ok....

No one knows were this organisation came from...it was born out of sectarian hate in Iraq and Syria. Don't confuse the Sunni uprising with the islamic state. They be headed an innocent man that was British that was part of aid convoy to help Syrians. Which was un islamic.

Islam is not terrorism. Just because we want sharia doesn't mean we support or condone terrorism. I can understand fighting the Shia because of oppression but the Kurds ?? The PKK are communists I understand but Kurds are a good people and gave Islam heroes like Islam ibn tammiya and salahudin Ayubi. They shouldn't be fighting Kurds.

What Muslims want is the right to rule over themselves, sharia and the end of American aggression against Muslims.

What?? Have you changed with the wind again or is the MI5 breathing on your neck? :-D

The Islamic State is a product of a failed American middle east policy pursued against Muslims.

You can't really arm Israel as it kills innocent children, support middle east dictatorships with billions in money and weapons. Carpet bomb entire areas and not bread people who have a severe hatred of America and the West.

This is the biggest support factor for the Islamic State. If the United States changed its policy the millions of good Muslims in the region can create a utopia. But America won't let it happen for interests.

This is the real reason for All the current madness

CidanSultan, again. I'm gonna reiterate to you that on Yawmul Qiyaama, Allah will not ask you what the Prime Minister of Israel did or what George W Bush did. Allah will ask you WHAT DID YOU DO? HOW DID YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE? That's what will be asked of you

The actions of the Israeli Prime Minister is no excuse for this type of behavior. We're Muslims, we should be taking the high road and behave better than those who seek to oppress and subjugate others.

This SmartLander character is a kid, he's probably still in high-school and he's extremely naive.

Two unrecognized entities can help each other haha

But i dont think the Ethiopian and British overlords would be happy with the decision of maamulka snm. They would cutt off aid, which in turn results in major famine, the death of thousands people within the triangle clan state.

Talabo... Lol. I support the desire for Muslims to fight for islamic sharia be it Muslim brotherhood,A K P Turkey or any movement. I don't agree 100% with what the Islamic State does. Like I don't agree with many things Somaliland does. Do they have the right to establish an Islamic State yes. Do they have the right to defend sunnis yes. Do they have the right to kill innocent people no.

Stop being so smug talabo

xabad   

Kix kix ciilsuldan aka garoodi, how quickly he changed his tune, you never cared about gaalo journalists before, nor kurds or any other innocents. what happened to you niyow ?. beer jileec xaguu ka yimid ? terrorism aaa :)

remember when you used to post 20 plus youtube links in support of Daesh ??

i think you are a coward. you developed cold feet when things got hot. stop being a chicken and be proud to support who you want. don't backtrack now, its too late, the secret service are already following you rab ama ha rabin. you were suspicious long time ago sxb, they probably watching you as you take dump. haha stupid little confused secessionist.

The real coward is you xabad you hanuman monkey worshiping cow piss drinking polytheist. I am scared of God alone. Unlike you i don't make up my religion my religion is written in black and white. What you can and can't do. Simple.

Who said I live in Britain? I write not what I want I write what is correct and applicable to creating a society that people like me dream of. A world were islamic parties participate in governance. Where secularism is not the main concept of governance. Were Muslims don't have to fear getting bombed by the United States everytime they want to establish an Islamic ruling system. This is not about terrorism.

This issue is extremely complex and has multiple dimensions. Therefore it's not something we can paint black and white.

For a man who worships a cow and drinks cows piss and gives offering to a monkey God I honestly don't care what you have to say.