Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Update On Somaliland

Been actively examining the choas that is the Middle East but what's going on back home these days:

developments:

Already with free education in place and with 78% literacy rate for teenagers and children: more initiatives to encourage reading are being conducted

Hargaisa the capital has 4 gyms and now a 5th hopefully will lead to more youth popularity to look after their bodies and encourage better health and well being

Tallaabo   

The biometric registration of all citizens of Somaliland over the age of 15 years is also underway. The biometric card which will be given to every adult citizen will be used for many purposes including elections and social security. This is what I have been praying for all these years alxamdu Lillah :-D

Th biometric ID will end the days of trucks filled with people voting multiple times.

If salax hasn't sold his soul to the devil yet to get HY into office then this should be good news for all parties.

Masha Allah, nabadu waa qaali. Somaliland Ilaahay nabadda ha u siyaadiyo.

I hate when foreign journalists say dusty Hargeisa, I am glad tarmac roads are at last built. Next step should be marking the roads which Somalis are not good at, traffic lights and green spaces and forcing the energy companies to replace those ugly and unsafe street wires which has become eysore all over Somalia.. Well donee.