Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Scotland's resounding rejection of separation a defeat to Somaliland

http://www.somalilandlaw.com/constitutional_developments.html

Act of union was rejected by Somaliland voters in 1961 referendum but somehow kidnaped.Even if it was passed they stil have the right to leave the union.As is common in Africa the capital wages war only to lose in the end after great suffering on both sides, cases in point....Eriteria, S. sudan, same in Europe as is the case of Yugoslavia.

gooni   

Somali land that name itself is an independence for all, no need to imitate Scotland

Looking big picture and same time ignoring small picture will mix our camel

Separating one African country is not easy job we need always parent decision without them children doesn’t have self rule choice

We call our self abdi that means British Somali, Kenyan Somali Italian Somali, France Somali, Ethiopian Somali,somali biti biti, we need to wake up and warm our self change this name abdi to abdallah.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Separating one African country is not easy job we need always parent

decision without them children doesn’t have self rule choice ]]]]]]]]]]

My friend Gooni reread below_______________________________________________________:

blockquote><cite>

'>http://www.somalilandlaw.com/constitutional_developments.html

As is common in Africa the capital wages war only to lose in the end after great suffering on both sides, cases in point....Eriteria, S. sudan, same in Europe as is the case of Yugoslavia.</blockquote

I already explained in the quote above.

Siad was told late in the game when they figured it was lost cause by few inner circles to find anotha solution beside bullets to the then north; also Ali Samater was told the same by Americans when he was in Washington.Both vowed they will neva talk to SNM until they CRUSH them....see what happened!!! the hunters were hunted down real bad.Siyad Barre died in Nigeria, Ali Samater fighting for his life in Washington and the south still bleeding and in coma for the 25th yr even with the help and billions of donations Somaliland neva dream of.

So my brother no one is expecting Waaliwyn to be nice, they will meet the same fate as their predecessors...the Ugandans will leave,the Burundians will leave, the money will dry up and you get defeated at the hands of Somaliland and for you back to square one...Keep the baalixooftoo,you really good at it.

<cite>

http://www.somalilandlaw.com/constitutional_developments.html

As is common in Africa the capital wages war only to lose in the end after great suffering on both sides, cases in point....Eriteria, S. sudan, same in Europe as is the case of Yugoslavia.

gooni   

Sir

The history is two, past that was done and future that will come, the past you can read before you sleep every night, or when you have free time also you can get from good elders.

Said barre is dead now aun, ali samatar is an old man that regime left 24 years ago.

No one complaining world war two, they kept museum and move on

South, west and east unity is the best, stay in peace always but don’t let down yourself.

Scotland ‘is another issue they know what unity is since they born, not like snm who painting green flag an empty house and also attacking and displaced children and women for fake border.

Comparing Yugoslavia, south Sudan, Eretria and east Timor to Somalia is like you comparing turkana and red Indians.

^^^^ yes make your own history , omit some,take som... what you want and play with words.There r many proverbs talking about past:

If you can't come into terms with your past then you can't see thru where you heading at, rejecting outright what happened last few decades both in terms of Somali history and around the wider world won't give you much insight into the future.Rather it blurs your judgment..like what mistakes not to repeat or avoid,what inciting words not to use etc.

Buddy is not how you like or how you want it to be or how you see it.

The fake border is here to stay, Siyad Barre was destroyed by few skinny SNM and today no one is begging you, the SNM is much, much stronger, and in terms of who killed what? well whole world knows millions of Somalis perished by the policies of your uncle, Siyaad, trying to paint false history won't wash it away.

You have nothing to show for except foreign forces and aid donors.You act big with words and too much bravados when they around and politely stay in your foxholes when they not available....then the Karbash will follow. :D

gooni   

Sir again you clamping an other old truck, I can’t make history I wish I can.

Siyad barre send me free school father go work come back safe, your uncle was my class mate too, you can ask if you don’t believe me, we both proud Somali good looking boys, however if you born after nineties is not your fault, there is many brain washed kids.

First ask basic question to yourself, what do I need from south? And what do they need from you?

What is the different between Scotland and snm? What is the different Somalia and England?

Why this wanlaweyn crying always for unity? Is there any hidden gem somewhere near bur’o?

Is it true protecting borders starts with the neighbor countries not your own country?

Do you think ucud and kulmiye will rule tribe virus free independent country next to Somalia?

Do you know the people of south Sudan preferring to go back Sudan Even though they are different ethnic?