Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyah10

A Shave and a Shine

A Shave and a Shine

A cowboy walked into a barber shop, sat on the barber's chair and said, "I'll have a shave and a shoe shine." The barber began to lather his face and sharpen the old straight edge while a woman with the biggest, firmest, most beautiful breasts that he had ever seen knelt down and began to shine his shoes.

The cowboy said, "Young lady, you and I should go and spend some time in a hotel room."

She replied, "I'm married and my husband wouldn't like that.

The cowboy said, "Tell him you're working overtime and I'll pay you the difference."

She said, "You tell him. He is the one shaving you."

Hahahhaha Evil EyeZ...

See I thought u were my HOME-G, It Turned out to be that EVIL HEAD of Yours Doesn't Know How to Laugh...

so Naa Dheeh Husshhhh...

-LooL-

A-10

"i would have said the same thing"...aaah..hun i dont think so..aaliyah is ma gurl so she can say anything she wants to me..but i dont see where u come in from...piece of advice..dis is a A and B conversation so C ur self out...ta ta.

loooooooooooool@ Angel

what the heck did tha come from...naya slow down okay. Or else yaah...i'll snab you n tha A#10 of yours into pieces...so make peace b4 i make i find yah 2.

bye okay...like really bye..lool lool lool