burahadeer

My Shocking DNA Test.White lady in Taxas.

My Shocking DNA Test Results

I’ve recently received some shocking, life-altering news. My whole world has changed. I’ve lost all sense of identity and have so many questions. I took a DNA test and discovered I’m not who I thought I was.

The test, which I purchased through Living Social at a deep discount, is designed to tell you the top areas of the world whose current people have genes similar to yours. It doesn’t necessarily mean that your family is originally from that location, but it can be reasoned that if you have similar DNA, then you could possibly have ancestral connections to that place. That’s what the company’s website says anyway.

I received the test in the mail and after a few quick swabs of the mouth, I sent the sample back and waited. About 8 days later, the results were accessible online. They tell you the top 10 countries you’re connected to, along with some scientific gobbly gook that means nothing to the average person.

Before I give you the results, first let me tell you what I was expecting. As a white girl with known ties to England and Germany, I was expecting mostly European countries to pop up. In fact, I thought for sure there would be nothing new to learn or anything to gain from taking the test. I just thought the whole thing was interesting and that it would be cool to verify what I already knew.

Without further ado, I give you the results. Here are the countries that I have the greatest gene resemblance to:

1.Somalia

2.Sudan

3.Spain

4.Brazil

5.Morocco

6.Qatar

7.Afghanistan

8.Venezuela

9.Turkey

10.Columbia

Very scientific.

Khayr   

Has any of you taken DNA and what results,please share with us.

Your DNA has always been clear to myself and others on this site. Your are a coconut - White on the inside and in your core but dark brownish on the outside. If you wanted a confirmation, you should have asked SOL's In-House Dr. K.  :)

Your DNA has always been clear to myself and others on this site.
Your are a coconut - White on the inside and in your core but dark brownish on the outside.
If you wanted a confirmation, you should have asked SOL's In-House Dr. K. :)

nice compliment, thanks, knew was white. :)

Yoo homie...Me back from planet Uranus...Anyways, back here in planet Compton...we called that an Oreo!! and hello NO...that aint me!!  But i have come across alot of Kaboojis (Hawaiian name for Africans) in this world who are whiter than haoles in their head!!

Wats cracking Nomads!! Yall heya in this planet or gone!! :)