Sign in to follow this  
Holac

SOL member at the UN Somalia office in New York

Holac   

A friend of mine sent me a UN video through facebook today. She said the speaker is a member of SOL but wouldn't tell me who. He made an excellent speech. Shaqo wacan saxib whoever you are.

Tallaabo   

This guy must be Malistar :-D Who else is deluded enough to praise the koonfuria president and his African mercenaries "for protecting women from voilence and indignity" when in fact 12 year old girls are routinely raped by these same mercenaries with the help of immoral and spineless konfurian men?

^ his name is Awale Kulane, a HAG. he's the reer Somalia's ambassador to the Chinese. he's also a budding cultural critic. i admire his work. i knew him and his brothers from when i lived in the UK. he makes a good speech.

fyi: if u need to find out info about a somali person, contact your mom or grand-moma. Full info regarding the person of interest will be provided in less than 30 min!

They much better than all other services.

Holac   

Few days ago, he almost died. He was on the Daallo Airlines that Al-shabaab tried to blow up.

Juje, if you are reading this, stay safe saxiib. That is pretty scary.