Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Missing Somali schoolgirl Zahra Halane, who is believed to be in Syria with her twin sister, whines about her lost cat on twitter

Admin   

zahra-halaneShe is the ‘terror twin’ who has called for the execution of soldiers and become a jihadi bride in war-torn Syria.But schoolgirl Zahra Halane has revealed her biggest worry: the welfare of her cat.The 16-year-old tweeted about her fears for her missing ginger kitten yesterday, saying it had ‘disappeared’ after her ‘husband threw [it] outside’.A picture of the tomcat lying on a man wearing a camouflage T-shirt was posted to a Twitter account, believed to belong to the teenager, who is in Syria with her twin sister Salma. She also posted a picture – believed to be of herself – in a full veil holding an AK47, kneeling in front of the IS flag, a dagger and a grenade.The cat is called Abu Hureyra after an ancient settlement by the Syrian city of Raqqa, the Islamic State stronghold where the girls are thought to be living.Zahra wrote: ‘Abu hureyra disappeared!!!! inshaa Allah [God willing] we will be reunited in jannah [paradise].’ She accompanied the message with symbols for a crying face and a heart, later adding: ‘my husband threw outside (sic)’.Previous tweets from the account included messages such as ‘I support the executions of Syrian soldiers. It’s self defence’ and pictures of machine guns alongside the Koran.Zahra is thought to have married in Syria since disappearing with her sister overnight from their home in the Chorlton area of Manchester in June.The pair have 28 GCSEs between them and were planning to become doctors, having just finished their first year of sixth-form college, but were said to have been radicalised over the internet.Their father Ibrahim and mother Khadra travelled to the region to try to bring them home, but without success. The couple have 10 children and their 21-year-old son Ahmed is said to be fighting with Al Shabaab, a militant group in Somalia.A senior member of the Somali community in Manchester said yesterday they were ‘appalled’ at the new image. ‘Everyone is really shocked the twins are still in Syria with these so-called jihadi fighters who are carrying out such atrocities,’ he said.‘Also to talk about a missing cat like she was making a home is very disturbing. We, as a Somali people, are all appalled by their actions but we are also desperately sad for their family.

A picture of the tomcat lying on a man wearing a camouflage T-shirt was posted to a Twitter account, believed to belong to the teenager, who is in Syria with her twin sister Salma
A picture of the tomcat lying on a man wearing a camouflage T-shirt was posted to a Twitter account, believed to belong to the teenager, who is in Syria with her twin sister Salma
‘They came to the UK to provide a better future for their children and to make sure they got a good education. They don’t understand where it all went wrong.’Zahra’s tweets come two days after another British jihadi bride – an 18-year-old using the name Al jazraweeya – wrote that she wanted to see David Cameron’s head ‘on a spike’.She also called on other young girls to join the cause in Syria.IS and its supporters have used social media extensively to spread their message but their accounts are regularly shut down.Yesterday one reportedly belonging to a linked group – Al Nusra Al Maqdisia (Supporters of Jerusalem) – threatened to kill Twitter employees over the closures.The account, now suspended, warned workers that they could be killed by ‘lone wolves’.Source: dailymail.co.uk

http://www.somaliaonline.com/missing-somali-schoolgirl-zahra-halane-who-is-believed-to-be-in-syria-with-her-twin-sister-whines-about-her-lost-cat-on-twitter/

Khayr   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Wacko jihadis are abusive to animals, who knew?

Its easy for Liberal Bigots like yourself to spew crap behind screen and bad mouth people.

<cite>

Its easy for Liberal Bigots like yourself to spew crap behind screen and bad mouth people.

Do you have something for Islamic State jihadis that lure teen Somali girls and abuse kittens?

Khayr   

<cite>

Do you have something for Islamic State jihadis that lure teen Somali girls and abuse kittens?

Do you have an obsession for acting like a Liberal Bigot (secularist at your core) that runs his mouth behind a screen insulting muslims?

<cite>

Do you have an obsession for acting like a Liberal Bigot (secularist at your core) that runs his mouth behind a screen insulting muslims?

Not really, no. Why do you ask?

I feel sympathy for the Somali girlls brain washed by those Arabs. Their country needs them more than Syria or any Middle Eastern country. I always wonder how the mind of the radicals works!.

<cite>

I feel sympathy for the Somali girlls brain washed by those Arabs. Their country needs them more than Syria or any Middle Eastern country. I always wonder how the mind of the radicals works!.

These girls don't even have 1/10th of the integrity and character as those 2 Canadian sisters who volunteered to join the Somali military.

Misplaced priorities iga dheh. LoL she'd better start worrying about if she'd live to see another yr than a stupid Mukulaal.

Where do these people come from horta? Do they just wake up one day and say...hmmmm, today is a good day to go fight and die in Arabaha.

Unbelievable. Yaab.

^ maad la yaabeysa, ya?

their parents have failed them. Somali parents have failed at raising their children. children must be taught to respect themselves, take pride in their indigenous culture, who they are first, before attempting to engage with other worldviews. instead they are attracted by islamist jihadisms because its seems alluring, it comforts them, gives them a rallying call, gives them a reference point to concentrate their frustrations, gives them a clear sense of themselves. our culture is to blame. it has become weak. we must strength it.

a lack of principled upbringing has produced these jihadis, nothing else. their parents are the type, who backbite in front of their children, and who also wear jihadi attire in public. there is a complete moral dereliction in the Somali household. the mothers have failed, the fathers have failed, the children are failures themselves. our children are caught between the competing ideologies of the gal, the islamist and the adoon. in my days, we were Muslim at home, enlightened in public and morally flexibe in the private sphere. we called it cultural navigation. we at one with ourselves. we were content. now a days, it's all about finding the cheapest flight to Turkey, with the view of joining the global jihadi networks.

i'd hate my children, if i had any, to join some islamist global terrorist jihadist network. for my little daughter to be fondled by some Arab jihadist, with nothing to live for. to be used for earthly desires. to beget jihadi offspring. for my son to be forced to kill innocent folks, rendering him to totally lose his grip on reality. for our people to be held hostage to the will of some nefarious iman.

we are Somali. we shouldn't forget that.

Regards,

Alpha,

Hargeisa

Somaliland

Alpo that's no excuse sxb. At 16yrs of age u are 'spose to know right from wrong (well at least I did), and be able to make good judgments.

Maybe it's just this new generation, but when I was growing up, my parents (especially Aabe) set the rules and breaking them, u had to deal with the consequences. I duuno what it's with these young people nowadays, each generation seems to be worse than before.

Waxaan lamaqal oo'aan la arag.