Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Raped in their own country by foreign soldiers.

<cite>
said:</cite>

This is what I refer to daily on this forum and this Malister while he battles alshabab in his head his own sister is getting taken advantage of behind the so called villa somalia. These people are without blood. Alshabab is not going anywhere and alshabab have said they will not stop any struggle until all foreign soldiers leave while Malister takes joy in the fact this his sister is being sexually abused by some guy from Burundi. Who probably carried aids. Walahi you people make me sick and this is what the slaves have become. Happy and content with their own servitude and occupation.

All foreign soldiers should leave somalia. This so called government must be dissolved and the clans must be called together to talk. Alshabab should stop killing innocent people and the somali people must be allowed to run their own affairs.

Malister I bet if the au sexually abused your mom you wouldn't be saying the same thing you hypocrite.

cillsuldan you stupid terrorist hypocrite don't bring moms sister in this forum you sick kid go blow your self up in Syria like your fellow cousins . Alshabaab will be destroyed just like how your uncle was blown into into pieces while the coward was running .

CidanSultan you can't compare the Islamic Courts to Al Shabab. The Islamic Courts were fairly moderate (there were several different branches) while Al Shabab are extremist Takfiris. Al Shabab's methodology as well as their ideology is something foreign to us as Somalis. Just because they hide behind the Nationalist slogan doesn't make them so. The Somali people in Koonfur are sick of Al Shabab and their games, and even if the Somalis hate the AMISOM forces, it doesn't automatically mean that it'll lead them to start supporting Al Shabab. There is a 3rd option niiyow.

^^^

Walahi malister you seriously need help. Alshabab is Alshabab the Islamic courts union brought peace to Somalia. Like you call Alshabab terrorist the us and Kenya and Ethiopia called the Islamic courts union terrorist but they were not terrorist.you my small headed hag friend have swallowed the Zionist media pill.

Alshabab doesn't rape somali women, they fight for God and country. They are an effective fighting force and still exist till this day. I don't agree with everything they do. They kill innocent people and clearly have a lot of issues but they are somali Muslim nationalist.

Your bandits will never be able to control a single inch without the au forces you are happy to see rape your sister behind the ally ways of mugdisho. Your so called president pimps out the somali women to au forces with your approval.

Malister I will pray for our sisters in mugdisho who get raped by the christen African mercanaries you support and it's clear for all to see your the hypocrite. Claiming to be a nationalist yet arguing "if the au forces didn't rape the women of mugdisho someone else would"

Acudubilah

Your sick malister sick. I hope your sister or your mother feels the pain these women in mugdisho feel and see if you would say the same thing you fake peice of sh&£)

<cite>

^^^

Walahi malister you seriously need help. Alshabab is Alshabab the Islamic courts union brought peace to Somalia. Like you call Alshabab terrorist the us and Kenya and Ethiopia called the Islamic courts union terrorist but they were not terrorist.you my small headed hag friend have swallowed the Zionist media pill.

Alshabab doesn't rape somali women, they fight for God and country. They are an effective fighting force and still exist till this day. I don't agree with everything they do. They are somali Muslim nationalist.

Your bandits will never be able to control a single inch without the au forces you are happy to see rape your sister behind the ally ways of mugdisho. Your so called president pimps out the somali women to au forces with your approval.

Malister I will pray for our sisters in mugdisho who get raped by the christen African mercanaries you support and it's clear for all to see your the hypocrite. Claiming to be a nationalist yet arguing "if the au forces didn't rape the women of mugdisho someone else would"

Acudubilah

Your sick malister sick. I hope your sister or your mother feels the pain these women in mugdisho feel and see if you would say the same thing you fake peice of sh&£)

Ciilsuldan kkkkkkk

i Now it hurts your uncle was blown into pieces stop being frustrated while the coward was running ..... you weirdo

Malister now everyone sees you for what you are a pathetic individual who is a cheerleader for a retarded man who can't take a piss without au approval.

Godane is dead, I don't know him and frankly I don't care. It's to him and his lord. Every man will die eventually.

Alshabab is a movement and like any movement it has an ideology, it's ideology is potent and it's biggest contributor is the United States of America.

Their ideology is one of Muslim nationalism, the removal of foreign soldiers who rape and pimp your women out. Sharia which is the law of God not Obama, or Ethiopia or Kenya or your bandits.

Alshabab kills innocent people clearly wrong and unjustifiable in our glorious faith islam.

In comparison to your ideology one of dependence on the very soldiers that rape your sister in ally ways, the laws of secularism and opening yourself to your enemies Kenya and Ethiopia.

Malister you don't realise it yet but it's over....

The man who supports the rape of women in mugdisho by Christian forces who are occupying a land supported by a government that was never elected by the people.

You make me si&k malister. I hope you feel the pain of these women in your own family

Tallaabo   

<cite>

cillsuldan you stupid terrorist hypocrite don't bring moms sister in this forum you sick kid go blow your self up in Syria like your fellow cousins . Alshabaab will be destroyed just like how your uncle was blown into into pieces while the coward was running .

You are truly ridiculous!! We are talking about Somali moms and sisters being raped with impunity in Mogadishu in front of your uncles by infidel mercenaries and here you are telling Ciidansultan "not to bring moms and sisters into the discussion" !!

gooni   

Fikradda in ciidamo afrikaana la keeno soomaaliya somaali lama weydiin

Inay gabdho yar yar kufsadeena ciddii keentaa noo sheegtay warba looma hayn

So what is the reason we insult our beloved president?

CidanSultan, they don't implement Shariah in the least. Speak to the Somalis who actually lived under Al Shabab's rule, and it was anything but Shariah.

Al Shabab controlled half of Somalia for several years, so we already have direct experience of their rule. Their oppression of the Somali people, their pimping out young Somali females to foreign Arab and Pakistani "visitors", their forcefully shutting down all dissent.

There was nothing Islamic about Al Shabab.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

CidanSultan, they don't implement Shariah in the least. Speak to the Somalis who actually lived under Al Shabab's rule, and it was anything but Shariah.

Al Shabab controlled half of Somalia for several years, so we already have direct experience of their rule. Their oppression of the Somali people, their pimping out young Somali females to foreign Arab and Pakistani "visitors", their forcefully shutting down all dissent.

There was nothing Islamic about Al Shabab.

There is nothing good about Alshabaab. They are ignorant, barbaric, ill-educated about Islam, and have no clue about the realities in today's geopolitical world. If you consider their history and the disasters such as the famine they brought upon the Somali people, they are actually worst than ISIS on so many different levels.

<cite>

Malister now everyone sees you for what you are a pathetic individual who is a cheerleader for a retarded man who can't take a piss without au approval.

Godane is dead, I don't know him and frankly I don't care. It's to him and his lord. Every man will die eventually.

Alshabab is a movement and like any movement it has an ideology, it's ideology is potent and it's biggest contributor is the United States of America.

Their ideology is one of Muslim nationalism, the removal of foreign soldiers who rape and pimp your women out. Sharia which is the law of God not Obama, or Ethiopia or Kenya or your bandits.

Alshabab kills innocent people clearly wrong and unjustifiable in our glorious faith islam.

In comparison to your ideology one of dependence on the very soldiers that rape your sister in ally ways, the laws of secularism and opening yourself to your enemies Kenya and Ethiopia.

Malister you don't realise it yet but it's over....

The man who supports the rape of women in mugdisho by Christian forces who are occupying a land supported by a government that was never elected by the people.

You make me si&k malister. I hope you feel the pain of these women in your own family

2014 September

they have been brutalized raped and beaten in they say many more youth from Somaliland are locked , safe these youth if your sincere who are yelling we know your wishes for the people of Mogadishu are nothing but evil .....

tell your uncle Sillaanyo stop spending the money on expensive medical bill help the youth this is a shame dissolve the Gov call it quits kkkkkkk modern day Libyan slaves

Tallaabo   

<cite>

2014 September

they have been brutalized raped and beaten in they say many more youth from Somaliland are locked , safe these youth if your sincere who are yelling we know your wishes for the people of Mogadishu are nothing but evil .....

tell your uncle Sillaanyo stop spending the money on expensive medical bill help the youth this is a shame dissolve the Gov call it quits kkkkkkk modern day Libyan slaves

Are you serious? I am sure you know well that no foreign mercenary can set a foot in Somaliland let alone rape our women. Even the Ethiopian spies who occasionally sneak into our country are quickly caught and arrested. I wish I could say the same thing about Somalia. We get no pleasure from witnessing your humiliation and misery but as your brethren we demand you ditch your silly games and do something about your terrible state of affair immediately. This can't go on.

Tallaabo, I would suggest that soldiers from Puntland, Somaliland, and Central State go to the South and assist in pacifying the South from all rogue elements, criminals, and terrorists. And the project would be funded directly by Somali Diaspora folks who would contribute a portion of their paycheque to help fund this operation. This would be a project for Somalis, by Somalis, and funded from Somali sources.

But that would be a far too ideal option, extremely unrealistic, and it would require Somalis actually *gasp*.....cooperating :D

I don't think Somali cooperation is something very realistic :D

Xaaladda Maanta iyo Muqdisho 8-9-2014 (Daawo-Video)

Septemper 09, 2014 – Waxaa barnaamijka lagu falanqaynayaa isbadelka ay Caasimadda Muqdisho ee waqtigan danbe ku tilaabsatay. Horumarka iyo ganacsiga Magaaladda Muqdisho ayaa ah mid isbedel saa id ah uu ka muuqdo,

D0ZmZTW.jpg

HdouPyI.jpg

well done to the gov of Somalia for bringing back normality stability . today youth are attending schools - job and have Great entertainment ....

<cite>

Are you serious? I am sure you know well that no foreign mercenary can set a foot in Somaliland let alone rape our women. Even the Ethiopian spies who occasionally sneak into our country are quickly caught and arrested. I wish I could say the same thing about Somalia. We get no pleasure from witnessing your humiliation and misery but as your brethren we demand you ditch your silly games and do something about your terrible state of affair immediately. This can't go on.

being killed and raped used as slave by Arab tribes man is shame . listen to youth cry on the video we have no future , Tell your corrupt Gov create jobs .watch the video its shame wallahi 2014 September kids Burco and Hargeysas are dying in the desert .

we are witnessing your humiliation and misery these are your brightest and future safe them forget about Mogadishu resident .allegation of rape is not gonna change the fact on the ground.

gooni   

Malister awoowe koonfur iyo waqooyi laba wadan maahan, dadka dhibku saxaraha iyo tahriibka iyo jeelasha kasoo gaartay waxay la mid yahiin kuwa xamar lagu kufsaday, allaha u fududeeyo faqriga,dibu dhaca iyo jahalligana ka saaro dhamaantood.

Weligaa doodaadu yayna kaa noqon laba dawladood oo jaar ah sharci ahaana madax weynaha soomaaliyoo dhan waa xassan shekh m’d. looma baahna in ciyaalka lasii fogeeyo ama jamhuuriyad aan jirin lala doodo